Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

Sanz tell them that when you message them - I too am not voting until they add her on - STRIKE it is!

BTW, are you still going to the show?  Did you get tickets yet?  I did! πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh u did okaii I will do Khush :D and sadly I'm not going to be honest I don't care cause sumefin else is close on that day which means a lot more to me :D my sister is gonna be a Mummi and me a aunti so I seriously can't wait due date is the 25th aswell 🀣 so I'm really excited but take loadz and loadz of pics 4 me and u better wear ur Sanaya Irani shirt Khush that we talked about if u don't I'm gonna give yah loadz and loadz of spanking 🀣 
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okk...gang...goodnight& take care...
I am logging off...bedtime for me.
See you tomorrow.
Edited by sonapari - 11 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread 
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

REALLY trying to avoid replying to Khush right now, because I have like 10 of her PMs I have still not replied to 🀣 😳

Haan Haan, I'm going on STRIKE with you too!😑  See if I PM you again 😑 

-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Can I marry her? That's legal, right?

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: therealnatasha

Sanaya's too cheekalicious for y'all!

it was which episode? i forget😭
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Oh yeah that peace sign 🀣 I went blind for a moment 🀣

Oh I already asked a few people and they already made it 🀣 We have a good collection of siggys right now 🀣

My pickiness is for you who I know will listen and won't kill me 🀣 πŸ€—

Realli !! Ur fast ennit OMG PM me em Miy let me drool marn that's not fair ur doing the drooling with out me 🀣 lmaooo ur not blind just a bit struck with the love bear 🀣 hahah are yah sure about the next time ur fussy Miy out cumes my 5inch jimmy choo 🀣 well after I hit yah u can steal it and run off wiv it me and u both happi 🀣  Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 11 years ago
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

I knw right I was like the same Miy bare people were saying it like if u knw she has so much support and really want her nominated well thn just add her in ennit no just freakin like starting a convo which doesnt lead us anywhere ?? I'm sooo pissed of why does this always happen to the talented people !!

Exactly. Makes no sense! 😡 But I'm just scared that if they nominate her, they won't let her win :( What do these award shows have against her?! They will nominate actresses who were kicked out from their channels, no longer working, but not those who spend all their time into their work, and clearly have a MASSIVE fan following?! She's a phenomenal actor and she deserves her due but no one gives it to her! 😡 They don't even nominate her so forget winning!

#Frustrated
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Haan Haan, I'm going on STRIKE with you too!😑  See if I PM you again 😑 

BAHAHHAHAHA! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Khush! ROFL I love you man ROFL I miss talking to you!  It's just Pharmacy school and work together are lethal for me right now :( I get no time at all :(

But I'm going to sit down and reply to all your PMs tomorrow <3
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

I have to say this Miyah, Sanzy and company - you guys truly deserve the title of Sanaya Irani's biggest fans!  The LOVE you guys show (as we all saw w/her birthday thread) is just damm awesome!  Sanaya would truly be floored and is blessed to have such rocking fans!πŸ‘ 

Oh wow I'm honored * waves like the queen * 🀣 I love the way she waves she's sooo good at it ?? We feel blessed to have her as our role model πŸ˜³ She's just amazing we love our doll ❀️ xoxo