Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: xoxoarvi

Thanks Tanya for the update! Seems like Varsha is going to see the wrath of Archana! Ughhh this Punni poisining Ovi's min. Ovi is not an evil character in my pov but is greyish. What is Punni really up to lol idc her plan always backfires into helping arjun and purvi😆

Ovi's mind is already poisoned. Punni is equally deluded. She thinks that she will encourage Ovi in her jealousy and then Arjun will leave Ovi. Punni thinks that she will then step in and get Arjun. Not going to happen, Punni!! Get real!! These girls live in a highly fantasised world, where they are the only one's that matter.
Sakhile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

This guy RD , he is a very good actor .
Just look at the disgust on his face when Ovi is talking ...

he was already put off with her and after this he will be even more put off.🤢

I agree Tanyaz, Rithvik is truly a wonderful artist. His face just spills the emotion, no words necessary. I hope that Arjun, simply blasts her back to her father's house.
Sakhile thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Hate Ovi. Poor Arjun How Could She Yell At Arjun Like That. She Doesn't Love Arjun It Seems.

Of course Ovi doesn't love anyone except herself!!!
Sakhile thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

I also wondered that right away when they put up the posters...and expected that Soham or his gunda buddies would see the picture.  Maybe they still will...  Tanya your mobile tracking...is so simple ...but PR couldn't be that logical of course...😆

but i am surprised to your reaction to the beating up of Varsha...she deserves 100x more...i dont' think she will say Manav had it done to her...but it could happen that way i guess...but she hasn't needed to be heroic, her only interested is in keeping Soham at her side, no matter what the cost. I am so appalled she keeps praying to Bappa...she really does believe that Soham is hers... so bizarre.  She really is totally nuts...dangerous too.  She could try to do anything...

Is police brutality acceptable in Indian law?