Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was an interesting show...i am glad to see Savita softening a little towards Archana...it was very good to see her wanting to get up and go to her...

everyone's acting was superb...the tenderness between Manav and Archu was lovely to see...very sweet and so waited for...

Arjun and Purvi were so sweet and comfortable with each other...they so compliment each other...a very special on screen couple...i am glad to see Purvi start to suffer some heartache tho as she needs to realize what she has done.   

Honestly, i know many will be mad at me, but i don't mind Ovi wondering about Purvi because she already knows he loves Purvi...( why  you would want to be married to someone who will only tolerate you, never love you? is something i can't quite grasp...i understand she thinks she can win his love after the fact...but...??. ) However, it's a normal reaction for someone who knows your husband doesn't love you to be sort of worried when the husband is with that other person. From an emotional standpoint, not that you necessarily think they were physical together.  But what was wrong imo was her confronting Arjun ...she should keep those things to herself bec. the marriage was not supposed to be one of mutual love...  and she agreed.  At some point she will have to let him go...

As to her concern about the family, I think she did show genuine concern and horror watching her mother with Varsha and Varsha's reaction.  So i can't fault her there.  When she got up to announce she would fix dinner, i don't think it was because she didn't care, but bc. all of a sudden she realized Arjun and Purvi had been together a lot and i think she wanted to move away from the discussion...and began to think and then was worried. 

Anki looked gorgeous...she is stunning in these fresh new style clothes... 

I really really hope Varsha does not tell them Soham died...i think that story line on SBB or whatever was before they shot the recent scenes...Like Manav, i really can't bear to see Archana like that...😭 and if she now is told he died, all her hope will be gone...you can live without love (though painfully) but not without hope.   This will be almost too hard to watch.  EVEN knowing Soham isn't dead and right there in Mumbai...it' s Archana's enormous pain i don't want to see..😳

almost 1am...gotta crash...πŸ˜›

Edited by naava - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonali.23

now savita was awesome todayπŸ‘ luvd how she gave varsha a good dose. teju was also good to question varsha. but guys dont u think archana is kind of silly to say manav i shud talk to varsha in quiet she got scared in front of whole family. even after 18 yrs she still love this varsha😑 if she can forgived varsha why not savita den? even if archana go to talk to varsha in private varsha wont disclose anything. archana still thinking that her sister innocent!😑

what u guys think? archana still in love with her sister or not? however ankita did looked very gorgeous today she keep looking more gorgeous each day😊 thanks for the update tanyaz! 

No she is very angry with her sister and is not forgiving her at all..She wants to know where her son is and that is why she wants to talk to her in private.
How can she love varsha when Varsha went through third degree torture and Archaan knew well about it .If she loved Varsha would she had not stepped in to stop the torture ..
Archana is extremely fair to savita .After what Savita did , any other woman would have told her husband that I will not stay in the same house as your mother but Archana is still being kind to her and is talking to her with respect .savita ruined Archana's life . she took away the most precious part of her life , her children's childhood .. what Savita and Manav took away from Archana can never be returned . Still Archana is kind enough to tell savita that she should not go far from her son ...
 In my opinion Savita does not deserves a good bahu like Archana .

Archana is a kind and forgiving person but today even she did not stop Varsha's torturing by the police because the most important thing in her mind os to find out about Soham .Archana needs that information and would do anything  to get it ...Even talk to Varsha nicely but what Archana does not realize is how cunning and ruthless Varsha is ..She will tell Archu  a lie about Soham ...
That is  why Archana has Purvi as Purvi is someone who is supposed to be a bit more sharp than Archana and perhaps she will try and find out that Soham is alive .
Ideally I would like Manav to find this out as he is the one making promises to bring Soham back ...After what he did to Archana , I want him to be the one to bring her son back to her .

No one is showing any love for Varsha , no one is happy that she is alive .The only thing they all are concerned about is Soham and only Soham .

Savita and Sulochna were both good when they were asking to find out about Soham.
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanya for the update! Seems like Varsha is going to see the wrath of Archana! Ughhh this Punni poisining Ovi's min. Ovi is not an evil character in my pov but is greyish. What is Punni really up to lol idc her plan always backfires into helping arjun and purviπŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naava

[QUOTE=

but i am surprised to your reaction to the beating up of Varsha...she deserves 100x more...i dont' think she will say Manav had it done to her...but it could happen that way i guess...but she hasn't needed to be heroic, her only interested is in keeping Soham at her side, no matter what the cost. I am so appalled she keeps praying to Bappa...she really does believe that Soham is hers... so bizarre.  She really is totally nuts...dangerous too.  She could try to do anything...

I think I did not put my words correctly .What I meant was that there was no need because Varsha is extremely stubborn and beating up would not get answers ...tracking the mobile would get the answers ...
I am feeling sorry for the police people and their problems not about Varsha at all.πŸ˜†

But I love the idea of Varsha getting police beating ...I still think she will tell her side of the story in a way that it would make her look like the heroine who got beaten up to save her son ...😑

Naava , it is so so easy now to find out about Soham ...they have Varsha's mobile and that is more than enough .They can easily track what calls have been coming in and then get the number .Put that number on their tracking system and the minute Balan or Soham use their phones  the police will  know of their exact location ..So even if the police will not call them back and just would like to pounce at them ,  they can ...

It is so funn ythat the writers are not showing this . At least they should have shown that Varsha was not carrying her mobile then I could understand that it needed torture and all that to make her talk but now they can find out in just a couple of hours ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanya Dee thanks a lot for today's written update
Varsha is so selfish 🀬😑
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no worries i am sure IA one day vishnu i meant soham will real the true colors of his so called mai and he will def will ask her and the end will soham finally getting back to his real family varsa is in mental hospital..on l wish that satish comes and slap hard left and right and also soham and tell him the trurh but i know it will not happened
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think I did not put my words correctly .What I meant was that there was no need because Varsha is extremely stubborn and beating up would not get answers ...tracking the mobile would get the answers ...
I am feeling sorry for the police people and their problems not about Varsha at all.πŸ˜†

But I love the idea of Varsha getting police beating ...I still think she will tell her side of the story in a way that it would make her look like the heroine who got beaten up to save her son ...😑

Naava , it is so so easy now to find out about Soham ...they have Varsha's mobile and that is more than enough .They can easily track what calls have been coming in and then get the number .Put that number on their tracking system and the minute Balan or Soham use their phones  the police will  know of their exact location ..So even if the police will not call them back and just would like to pounce at them ,  they can ...

It is so funn ythat the writers are not showing this . At least they should have shown that Varsha was not carrying her mobile then I could understand that it needed torture and all that to make her talk but now they can find out in just a couple of hours ...

it will be interesting to see what extremes Varsha goes to... i assume the police took her mobile away from her...funny it didn't ring somewhere in the police station when Soham called her...but because they showed that scene..i have a feeling that the phone will be used somehow to make the connection between Varsha and Vishnu apparent.   Maybe after they read your idea the writers will know what to do ..πŸ˜†

And Tanya, i am hoping that Archana does NOT believe Varsha if she should say Soham is dead...i don't want to see her give up hope.   

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun first only was trying to b soft with Ovi ... Now in that also she started to doubt them 😑 .. It will make him more angry & disgust towards her ...

Tom if Arjun gives her divorce also then it's cause of her stupidity only

Now unknowingly Ovi told abt her madness to Punni... She will try to show it on more bad way grrr

I think as nO one was able to explain her...

May b after Vishnu entry, they may show him putting some sense in her head
NOw he's gng to Patna for 2 weeks... So another boring track on it's way... It was better if they had showed him & his track, which is interesting.. Then boring Ovi shaq track.. Whr that will take & what will Purvi do ??

These days we can c Purvi only in bg being happy or sad :(
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasha80

my question is the police kept varsha's photo everywhere, how come soham and the other person havent see it

Is here ever logic in a soap?
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arjun and Purvi were so sweet and comfortable with each other...they so compliment each other...a very special on screen couple...i am glad to see Purvi start to suffer some heartache tho as she needs to realize what she has done.   

Honestly, i know many will be mad at me, but i don't mind Ovi wondering about Purvi because she already knows he loves Purvi...( why  you would want to be married to someone who will only tolerate you, never love you? is something i can't quite grasp...i understand she thinks she can win his love after the fact...but...??. ) However, it's a normal reaction for someone who knows your husband doesn't love you to be sort of worried when the husband is with that other person. From an emotional standpoint, not that you necessarily think they were physical together.  But what was wrong imo was her confronting Arjun ...she should keep those things to herself bec. the marriage was not supposed to be one of mutual love...  and she agreed.  At some point she will have to let him go...

[/QUOTE] Well, Ovi was always possessive and insecure even before the whole Arjun- Purvi love story started. Remeber she sent Teju to spy on Arjun (Teju as Sardarji). She will always be insecure now as she knows he loves Purvi. She will just make his life living hell.