Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
thnxx guysss

well its iritating CM is now going beyond being possesive...and now tis not worry or mother cncern but obbsesive personality...and its disgusting
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
what a blasting episode today. I think it was foundation of few very important tracks

First CM. I wonder what right she had to ask about Jagadeesh when Anandi had alraedy cleared the air. Anandi came and told everyone that she will never hurt Shiv. Then how does it even matter what DS / BS equation is with Jagya. DS is like her mother's age. How do you speak so rudely to an aged women like that. Or is it just because she is groom's mom? Well she needs a reality check because I am sure she will not like Sanchi's future in-laws asking stupid questions to daadu...

But it laid the foundation of new track. Irawati was clearly annoyed at her behaviour and the whole family is barely tolerating her...

Next Jag's accident. First and most positive outcome will be A clearing her POV to S and maybe a partial confession. I am so thankful to SBS to show the towel scene. Not ebcause it was super cute but because I know it can only happen if A gives a proper answer to S...

Nehar project's blueprint. I think it was a key. Somewhere J will definately try to use this project to his advantage. I think it is going to be a dramatic and serious track and really excited about it

Last but not the least, Nandu-Jagya milan and Jagya telling him not to tell anyone in the family that he met him...Also the precap. I think he is going to stoop so low that he will take advantage of Nandy's innocence as well

Overall a very important epi which signals story progression...
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ha...it looks like cm addicted herself to keep shiv as a pacifying factor to her suppressed emotions...
If it is so, I can not appreciate cvs..
Arre...she behaves worse than rishav kundra's bhabhi...of madhubala. Edited by sreevask - 11 years ago
vasanthimrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for d update.😊 Aur waise hi update ke sath sath hamei apki our Donjiki fight, lub-shub bhi bohot pasand ati hai😉😆😆

Edited by vasanthimrao - 11 years ago
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update payal...
cant wait for tomm...irawati kuch to karo apni overobbsessd minu k liye...love u ansh...
Spynali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Payal for the nice update ðŸ˜ƒ
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks...when you provide update ..it should not hurt any member and should not give an impression to whom you like or dislike..the update is for every member and as an author you use the opportunity to show who is who..If you do not like Jagya..why you call him pighead in written update..you can write this in comments ..but I would request you be neutral and respectful to all charachters as update is fror everyone and it should not hurt anyone s feelings.
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Payal
jiji22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update! 

Anandi is a smart girl, she shouldn't be fooled by Jagyah and his silly games so I hope the show doesn't change Anandi's strong sensible character into a naive one. I hope this track ends soon and things move forward to the marriage :)
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the  update...