Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@ annreaddy jeyaaa you know guys others were suffering more then you two are suffering..its just ke my daughter halfyearly going on atm anhe tou what what i write you dont cant even imagine in your wildest wildest dream...
baby till coming week only..after that tou i will advise have a life insurance of your if you both wann read my comments

evry member is pareshan and wann kill me because of my WU but i am not dying...

even i am finding it disgusting kee how can i write such nonsence WU 🤬...i ahve a greeat idead..take our morcha complain about the WU and make me throw out of the froum and WU..i am all teh way with you swettuusss 🤗
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Relax Payaliya!!!
Be calm!!!
Hota hai kai baar aisa!!!
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

Thank God Balika vadhu was not a novel to be taught in literature otherwise doing character analysis of jagdish people would have been gone mad by now got a big zero in exams  🤣..seriously he is a strange person who knows so well Anandi is so good at heart let me take good advantages of her good points because she did bad for me 

Cm is really most irritating 😵 the best moment in the episode was when irawati gave her one irritating look perhaps it hit her cm is being too much over protective of her son ..even doing drama in front what shiv needs or not hello irawati is his mom not you you stop teaching her stay in your limits keep your son with you and also another good moment was when dadisaa made cm shut up how shamelessly she is saying to dadisaa i am worried your grandson is in jaitser ...😵

I read this novel long time ago..forgot the name..but the girl in it had multiple personality disorder and one of her evil personalities was really strong and use to kill guys...anyways even though Jaagiya doesn't have multiple personality disorder but it seems like whenever his good side repents for something..his evil side takes over and plots about how to make that sitaution favourable to Jagiya and I think that this was the reason they showed so many Jagiya's, he has good in him but his evil side is much stronger now and it takes over his good side...But you are right it is so hard to see what is going through his mind... you start thinking that maybe his good side is winning but then you realize it was his evil side that was plotting and planning
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks payal for the update. You took the torture for us
hats off
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..

Thank heavens and CVs👍🏼, finally A is forced to think what the rishta is for her from her own perspective --it was always her family or shekhars.. never thought that this moment would come so soon😉

Want to see A in a Sherni mode from now on -- no more of the rondu face please CVs
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Really fedup with jaggu's drama and cm's bakwas.
Cm is beyound irritating,why other family members don't shut her off.
Really hopr she never comes back.

Precap was awesome
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanx for update! Some things stood out from the epi along with indication of future tracks...

Shiv/Sid was outstanding today...his insecurity/vulnerability was visible for the first time, when he saw Anandi's concern for J & when J held on to A for support...which brings us to the precap dialogue. He is offering Anandi a way out of this relation which was literally forced on her. Time for Anandi to do some reality check on her feelings & clear the air on her past once & for all.

I think both S & A bought J's repentance cock & bull story...that is why S feels if A wants to give him another chance she should have the freedom. J will manage to fool quite a few people including dadisa, Anandi, till his true colors come forth.

J's interest in the Nahar project is ominous...when he does not succeed in breaking up Ansh he is definitely going to collaborate with our fav villain Heth Singh to sabotage the project in the process putting Shiv/Anandi's life at risk. Of course his aim will be to discredit them but in the process he will strengthen the bond.

Irawati is going to put Meenu in her place pretty soon...perhaps when dadisa's truth is revealed & she takes off on the Singh parivar. Hopefully Shiv will also take the issue seriously...he has shown utmost restraint & respect twrds CM despite her constant nagging. 

And last but not the least...don't want to see Prats's body double in crucial scenes. In the CH scene with Sid & Shahshank it was surely a shorter, plumper Anandi. Again in the precap it was Sid with a body double. Dn't care about actor's personal lives but if it interferes with their work not so great. So Prats's if u are listening keep the wild parties for your off days & stay healthy for shooting with costars the next morn😃...and before all Prats's defenders get worked up take a chill pill...nothing against the girl but BDs take the charm out of the scene. To think Shiv is looking so lovingly at a random extra😕
Edited by smriti81 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Payal

Decent episode today Story is moving forward atlast.

Chotima is the limit she really does not know where to stop😡
Still on the old woman's case.When the rest of the family told her to put a lid on it  She raised doubts about J's continued stay in Jaitsar.
Liked the way DS put her in her place though.
Wish DS did show the woman her place regarding Urmi Devi issue too.Would have loved to see DS put CM inher place.
At last we saw that Ira is losing patience with CM.
CM's possessiveness towards Shiv seem to border on being pathological?Or is it pathological already?
I hope she goes away soon .It is difficult tolerate more than one negative character at a time.

Jaggu trying to get Nandu over to his side now.
Liked to see him getting involved with taking care of Narayan's family.Hope cvs come up with ways to keep him occupied with that.

The accident - was it engineered?
What was J trying to do?Show Shiv that JA relationship is not yet dead?Discussing about the conversation they had in front of Shiv?
I wondered why they brought him to Shiv's office.Is it that the cvs wanted J to know abt the work that is being done by A and S?

Pre cap - I liked the way Shiv approached the problem of A's past.Direct approach.
Waiting to hear A's answer.

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Overall a good episode. CM neither seems to know her boundaries nor does she seem to have any kind of manners while talking to others. The Singhs came to bid farewell to them thus showing a good gesture., but CM could not even show some respect to that. All that she had was her negative input. She crossed all boundaries by questioning Ds about the presence of J. None of the other elders even mentioned it. Why does she feel the need to butt in where not needed? I liked DS's answer to her. There is nothing much that the Singhs can do. They cannot dictate terms to an estranged son and at the same time claim to have disowned him. But yes if he tries to create a problem in their lives they can take the required measures.

I feel its time Irawati stops being a passive spectator and takes steps towards controlling CM. Yes CM does claim that she is doing it out of love for S but her present behavior seems more of possessiveness and obsession to prove her point than caring for S's happiness. The family has tried to reason out things with her but she doesn't seem to budge from her stand or keep an open mind. Hence its best to tell her to back off but in a diplomatic way.

Today J did think he is doing damage to the SA relationship with his guilty pravachan but indirectly he has done good. I am sure after tomorrow's conversation between S and A their bond will become more strong as the little insecurities that are cropping up in S's mind will be laid to rest. I feel that A now wants to get into the relationship with S also on her own free will rather than just obliging her mother's last wish. tomorrow's conversation is going to be interesting to watch.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update...
Please make Gauri kidnap jagat... N cm b settled with Dhongi Baba...