Frequent Posters

meettu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think no one is waiting for the update
tbi no one asked for the update :-(
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
areee oyeee {no offence}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
main wait kar rahi hun update ka
plsss
plzzz
plsss
plccc
updateee
soonnn
aur mujhe pm karna mat bhulna
gn tc ks hsd
Edited by arunsunita_gm - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey wats dis yaar ek t6 i am waiting patiencly 4 update in hope dat u are soon going to update and u are saying dat we dont want update... "!!!! plz update
meettu thumbnail
hi guys
i m done wid the next update
neone waiting
????????????????
meettu thumbnail
THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE LIKES ND COMMENTS...
IT REALLY MOTIVATE ME
LOV U ALL

PART 5
After listening to armaan mb is shocked...she never believe that ayesha will do such a thing...she ws thinking of dat day
FLASHBACK
one day rishbala were coming back from a party..nd rk ws driving the car,..when dey reached to the hioghway a truck suddenly collided wid deir car from the back...leaving 
rishbala uncounsicous. Afetr some time rk wakes up nd sees mb lying in a pool of blood...as dey were late nd on the highway...no cars were present at dat time...so rk
took mb to the near by hospital...docs told dat mb is very serious...nd dere is too loss of blood...he arranged the blood going to various bloodbanks..nd save his love of life..
FLASHBACK ENDS
armaan shakes mb to bring her back from her thinking...den armaan tells ayesha plan dat she planned to kill mb first...den marrying rk nd takes all the property...nd will make the life of rk nd his parents hell...as rk mom slapped ayesha...as she insulted mb
but rk loves bring back mb...
Mb started crying nd armaan hugs her...nd outside rk is listening to all dis...nd one side angry becuase of ayesha...nd jealousy as mb is hugging armaan...bt he knows dere must be strong friendship between mb nd armaan.
first he want to look into ayesha matter...
After one week..rk is still trying to talk wid mb...bt she is not ...nd try to avoid rk..nd rk becomes furious..nd stops her...nd becomes angry nd suddenly mb started feeling dizzy nd she fainted...at dat no one is present at home..so he picks up mb...while picking her he notice dat mb is little bit heavy,...
nd he notices her baby bump as she ws wearing loosse suits..
nd rk becomes happy dat he is becoming father nd calls doc..nd doc after checking mb told dat her bp gets increased dats y she fainted..just take care of her nd gives her more friuts nd liquids...

Armaan enters in the house nd sees rk is crying holding mb pics..nd he goes to rk nd asks whts the matter nd den he told dat mb is not talking to him...whts his mistake..nd mb is preg nd she even dont told me...being a father i have a rite to know abt dis...nd says how much he tries to talk to mb she is avoiding him...
he wants to die after seeing mb behaviour..nd says why he come back from coma...nd suddenly he get a high blow on his face...as mb slapped him nd says after insulting me soo much u think i will forgive u...nd says if u dies wht will happen to our child nd shakes him saying u r bad very bad...nd hugs him by saying I LOVE YOU...nd said
v cant live widout you...
Rk nd armaan becomes very happy listening to dis..nd armaan even hugs mb but rk one glare is enough to make him to step back...armaan knows dat rk is jealous because of his nd mb bonding...
nd he always makes him to feel j by hugging mb in the presence of rk...
Mb,rk nd armaan talks abt ayesha..nd dey said its high time for her...dat she suffers now...nd armaan friend informs him dat ayesha takes drugs nd her illigal activites
wht extra all 3 want...
dey make a plan for ayesha...
After one week...rk goes to ayesha house nd says dat he is sorry for his behaviour towards her...nd by doing lovely talks..ayesha is full on lato over rk talks.,,
Rk says ayesha to arrange a party so dat he can say sorry to her of his behaviour infront of everyone..nd ayesha wants publicity nd she is ready...
Party begins mb enters wid armaan...ayesha impress wid the looks of armaan nd becomes jealous as all hot boys r wid mb first rk nd den armaan...
Rk offers drink to ayesha nd dance wid her..nd on the otherside mb becomes anger..as dance is not in the paln..nd starts dancing wid armaan as armaan told mb dat rk is jealous of him nd mb friendship
sooo she makes rk j...armaan thinking wht both r doing dey r making each other jealous...
On the other side police enters the farmhouse nd arrests all the members of ayesha group as dey were nejoying in the garden area of farmhouse...nd collects all the evidence against ayesha from her friends..
ploice enters the hall of the farmhouse nd arrested ayesha nd thanks rk nd armaan for deir support...nd mb hugs rk nd ayesha becomes furious nd tries to slap 
mb..bt rk comes inbetween nd slaps her...nd even mb slapped her for making deir life hell...
police takes out ayesha from the farmhouse nd ayesha chapters end dere
armaan wid rishbala cumes back to the house nd gives the good news to deir parentes abt ayesha
all becomes happy...
nd dey slept having an enjoyable night...
next day armaan decides to go back to london...
mb becomes sad because of dis...nd armaan promised dat he will come back to INDIA..as rk nd armaan to becomes friend..nd rk offers armaan partnership  to start
new company..
mb becomes happy nd hus rk...nd kissed him...
THEY LIVE HAPPY FOREVER ND TOGTHER
END

thanks guys for all the love and support
plzzz press like nd comment
ifanyone want epilogue den plzz tell me
will be waiting for ur rply
thanks
sorry for the spelling mistake
Edited by uteem - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
GUYS PICS ARE NOT UPLOADING
WILLTRY TO  EDIT THE PART WID THE PICS 
PLZ GIVES UR LIKE ND COMMENT
AS ITS LAST UPDATE
...Seema... thumbnail
Amazing update nd a happy ending.yes do give a prologue.nd will b waiting for a nw ff of urs.best of luck.thanx a lot for pm nd for giving us such a lovely os.
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm ending.Luvd it.An epilogue wld b gr8
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow really nice update...Pl continue with epilogue.

Thanx for PM

Hope you Continue Soon with another OS or FF

You are amazing writer.
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice & cutee ending  :D