meettu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys
i m already written next part
bt me not satisfied wid it...
Neone want???
meettu thumbnail
THANKS FOR ALL THE LIKES AND THE COMMENTS...
IT REALLY MOTIVATES ME
I M NOT SATISFIED WID DIS PART
HOPE U LIKE IT
                                                                                PART-4
Arman decided that he will first talk wid mb related to rk. When he reaches home,he notices that mb is talking wid her unborn child abt rk nd telling the baby that papa will surely come to take dem back.,..Now she is more den 3 months preg.
Suddenly mb hears some noise nd sees arman is standing at the door...and arman makes his facial expressions like he does not hear nething...nd talks normally wid mb...after 2 hours armaan notices dat mb is sleeping lyk baby...nd during their talking session he notices dat mb is missing rk...nd decides to make RISHBALA one.
Next day armaan visits hospital nd enquires abt rk health from the docs nd docs told dat dere is no improvement in his health...like he himself  doesnot want to live more.After coming out from the doc room he sees rk parents outisde his room nd decides to tell dem abt mb.
He goes to dem nd takes dem to the peacefull place nd tells everything abt mb ..how he met her in the rain..nd her accident everything nd even told dem dat mb is preg.
His parents becomes happy as well as sas as dey were not wid mb when she needs dem..Armaan concoles dem by saying dat its not late even...nd 3 goes to armaan house.
When dey reached home dey see mb is watching tv nd her face is glowing because of preg bt dere is saddn3ess even..nd mb turns back to see who is dere nd notices her mom nd goes towrads her nd hugs her nd both started crying.
Mom makes her quit and even scolds her for leaving the house...after making her calm dey told her abt rk health ..nd told dat ayeasha mixed some drugs in his drink due to which he becomes angry nd now he is in coma nd dere is no chance in his health improvement...mb becomes shocked nd fainted...
After 2 hourse she wakes up nd decides to meet rk nd all of dem goes to hospital...nd mb goes to rk room nd sees him lying lifeless on the bed wid soo many tubes attached to his boby...mb started crying bt she controls herself ...she started talking wid him nd tells him he is very bad papa...wht will deir child think dat papa is not wid dem to take care of him...nd nurse notices some movements in him nd she shouts for docs nd nurse takes mb out from the room when docs come in the room...
Docs r checking him nd all others are outside the room nd waiitng for the doc to come out...
and docs come out nd told dem dat rk is out of coma bt he needs complete rest as drugs may effect his brain nd for dis dey have to wait...
Suraj comes nd sees mb nd becomes happy nd told her dat he himself sees ayeasha mixing drugs in his drink..nd mb decided dat she will see ayeasha bt for her rk health will be always at the top.
mb is taking complete care of rk...most of the time rk  is sleeping nd dere is no converstaion between dem
whereas armaan on the other side collecting all the information abt ayesha nd the group...
Next morning rk wakes up nd sees himself on the hospital bed...nd sees mb cumg in the room nd smiles seeing her nd tries to talk wid her bt mb avoids him nd goes outside the room to call doc..
all r outside the room nd docs is examining rk bt his goodluck he only lost last 2 months memory...nd docs informed everyone abt dis nd even told dem not to tell him nething as drugs were very effective nd he is lucky dat nthg worse happens to his brain...
from the last 10 days rk is in hospital nd rk is noticing that mb usually avoids him when he tries to talk to her nd noticing some glow on her face,...nd her baby bump also showing bt she is wearing loose suits to hide her baby bump...when rk tries to talk to mb sh will go out wid armaan nd rk will be jealous
After reaching home he tries every possible way to talk to mb bt she avoids him...one day he is going downstarirs nd listens some voice from kitchen of suraj nd armaan...suraj is giving every information of the party night nd rk becomes shocked...nd feels ashamed on himself.. nd decides to talk to mb...
On the otherside armaan talks wid mb nbd tells her some information abt ayesha which shocked her completely to the core...
WHAT ARMAAN TOLD MB??????
IS IT RELATED to rishbala past???????
WILL RK ABLE TO TALK TO MB???????
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT???????
WHT WILL BE THE PUNISHMENT FOR AYESHA?????
STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT PART
press like nd plzzz comment
it really makes me to feel happy...
plzzz
sorry for the spelling mistake

Edited by uteem - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank god rk is fine but dis ayesha plz give her gud lesson... and update soon
...Seema... thumbnail
Superb update.glad to see a positive arman,mb return nd rk recovery in one update.thanx a lot for pm.continue soon.
ana1411 thumbnail

Very Nice Update

Already waiting for next part
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update actualu quite touching update thi aww i told you na we going to see jealous fever here ..:P

waiting waiting for the next one...!
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy fr RK's gud health nd eager 2 know more.Thangs fr PM
Lanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update...Loved it...Do update soon
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome Update

Happy for RK's gud health
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry i was out of town for over a week. Wow finally Madhu and Rishabh are together though not talking.

Nice update

Thanx for PM.
PM me when you update