Frequent Posters

manikka thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just fantastic dear...

loved it all...
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just came acros dis nd i must say m just loving dis...:)
d relation understanding love care b/w husband nd wife u showed is just perfect..
Beautiful..
Wud lyk 2 read more pm me wen u update next na..
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very sad but amazing story... read all eight parts in one go.. do update it soon... would like to know how arnav brings khushi out of tradegy and how to they welcome their child...

will be looking forward for next update πŸ˜Š
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
An emotional story! Well written too! But please already update next chapter πŸ˜‰
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Arnav, he cant even grieve Babuji's death cos his wife is unable to get a grip over herself. 

It's very very tough to loose your parents, it destroys you for a while and you feel so alone no matter if you have a spouse by your side. But it's only a weak character who goes to pieces & behaves like Khushi is doing. 

At this point in time, the person who needs most amount of support is Garima - she has lost her husband, her companion, her life partner - the man who she thought she would get old with, with whom she would spend her twilight years. Khushi still has her husband and a new life growing inside her - something to look forward to! Poor Garima has years of loneliness stretching ahead of her.

She has a child growing inside her & no matter how great her sorrow, a woman's instinct is to protect the life in her womb. Is it surprising that Arnav tried to hide it from her? 

Tho I think it was wrong on his part - he should have let her have those last few hours with her Babuji's which will always be a regret.
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 11 years ago
Deepa876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved reading all the chapters. It's a refreshingly different concept for our A & K. I felt so bad for Khushi, she didn't even got a chance to say her goodbyes to her bauji. Not that it helps in anyways but still it helps a person get some sort of a closure. Though she was angry with Arnav but I guess in the end she'll understand everybody's reasons to not share with her the horrible inevitable news. Good to see Arnav trying to be rock solid strong for his wife. Great writing dear, plz continue with this ss & update soon.
segad thumbnail
painful to read, very sad.  the only jarring note to me was the nk and priya song.  no girl who has just lost her father will be singing such songs the next day.  trust me, i have been there
jaffacakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hello friends!

Now I know I haven't updated this in ages and I want to give my sincere apologies for that, praying that you will forgive me, I have written a last chapter for this SS, I hope you like it :)

<-Previous part

Part 9

"Better," she replied, kissing him on the cheek, she made to get up, when she stopped suddenly, her eyes growing wide.

"Khushi?" Arnav called, staggering off the bed and bending to kneel down in front of her at her sudden halt, "w-what happened?"

He gasped as she looked up, her eyes carrying beads of crystals as they shimmered through her hazel orbs, her hand placed on her stomach.

"K-khushi?"

Panic gripped him at the sudden tears.

What was happening?

A sudden smile appeared on her lips as she looked at him, sending him into a frenzy with confusion coupled with panic.

"Khushi, wha-?"

She took a hold of his hand and placed it to the small bulge of her stomach as he looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Just wait," she said, softly as he placed a hand to her cheek.

"I don't und-"

He was cut off by the silent movement underneath him, making his head snap down, blinking rapidly, he felt it again and again.

Was it-?

"It's kicking," Khushi said, smiling up at him, "he," she chuckled lightly, sniffing, "or she."

He could feel the tears obscuring his vision as he shared her watery smile, closing his eyes as he felt their child's movement.

Their happiness.

Silently, he brushed the tears from her cheeks, feel her eyelashes brush against his skin as she closed her hazel lamps.

She had been through so much-

Too much-

And now here was their beacon of happiness-

Telling them-

That everything, everything was somehow going to be okay.

As he gazed down at her, he knew that the hurt was still there-

The feeling of loss-

And maybe it would not ever go away-

Because dear ones can never really be forgotten-

But they would look at the stars and remember them-

Like glistens of brightness amongst the darkness of life.

Like their happiness and grief.

And there it is! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter of the SS: Our Happiness and Grief, it will really nice to read your thoughts.

Edited by jaffacakes - 10 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice after long time u updated dear
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

original posted by jaffacakes 

Too much-

And now here was their beacon of happiness-

Telling them-

That everything, everything was somehow going to be okay.

As he gazed down at her, he knew that the hurt was still there-

The feeling of loss-

And maybe it would not ever go away-

Because dear ones can never really be forgotten-

But they would look at the stars and remember them-

Like glistens of brightness amongst the darkness of life.

Like their happiness and grief.

loved the ending beautifully done  loved her expression when she felt the baby kick arnav ready to go to panic attack so cute when he felt their baby kick for the first time amazing ending to a very emotional ss thanks for the pm and for writing and amazing update 

Edited by dumas - 10 years ago