Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

PART ONE

"Khushi can you JUST STOP!" Arnav yelled, his fist slamming harshly against the table, his eyes piercing.

"See! See! This is what I'm talking about!" Khushi replied, her voice rising with each word, "you always get angry whenever you're in front of that stupid laptop!" She said, thrusting a finger at it. They both stared at each other, seconding passing by. After Arnav didn't say anything, Khushi huffed, marching away from him, only to stumble slightly on the end of her sari.

"Khushi!" Arnav exclaimed, immediately walking over to her, "you have to be more careful Khushi you're pregnant," only to have his concern being matched with fury. Khushi's frown spread to him, as he snatched his hands away that were about to stroke her cheek.

She gave him one last furious look and stomped out of the room, grabbing her phone from the table as she went.

"If she doesn't want my concern, then fine," Arnav told him himself, only to have a pang of guilt hit him for his thoughts. Arnav closed his eyes and he was whirled back to the sweetest memory of his entire life.

It was seven o'clock in the evening and Arnav had come back from a hard day of work, he had entered the room, tired, like any other day.

She had been waiting for him, dressed in an elegant dark red sari, her features glowing, she was sitting at the end of the bed, smiling at the ground, getting to her feet as she heard the sound of the door opening. He had stood short as her radiating smile took away his breath. "Hi," he whispered, lacing his fingers with hers, his other hand pressing against her cheek.

"How was your day?" He asked, her very presence raising the corner of his lips.

"It was good, no, excellent," she replied, suddenly pressing herself against him, indicating for him to put his arms around her.

"Khushi...?" He said, hugging her tightly, "what happened?"

"I'm pregnant." She whispered against his chest, moist beads of joy making there way to his shirt, sharing their happiness.

"You're pregnant..." He said slowly as if to process this, the words suddenly clicked, he let out a ripple of laughter, sweeping her up in his arms, spinning her round and round their laughter, elation and utter joy encircling them.

Arnav threw his head back as he was brought back to the present time, he looked around her only to be met by her absence, the guilt now making him restless.

He walked with purpose out of the room, he would make Khushi listen to him, apologize to her and then make it up to her somehow. A box full of jalebis would cover it, right? He suddenly remembered her angered expression, maybe two.

"Khushi?" He called as he went downstairs, meeting nani on the way down.

"I think Khushi bitiya is in the kitchen, Chote, on the phone." Nani said her face slightly concerned, only to have this unnoticed by Arnav.

"Thanks, Nani." He said, making his way to that direction.

Arnav quickly went through what he was going to say, apologise as many times as she wants and-

Khushi was standing in centre of the kitchen, tears making there way over the brim of her eyes, biting her lip, her hand clutching her phone.

"Khushi?" Arnav called, making her look up. The tears now rolling down her cheeks, "what's wrong?" He said standing in front of her, taking her hand.

Khushi was struggling for words as her throat tightened, "Babu-ji, he-he's in hospital."

I hoped you liked it! Please don't forget to comment!😃

Next Part>> 

Edited by jaffacakes - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
NICE!!! pls continue!!! 
jaffacakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: darkangel93

NICE!!! pls continue!!! 

Thank you!
awaww thumbnail
Ooh this is interesting, continue.
jaffacakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhadraprasad

Good one...Please continue

Thanks😊
jaffacakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: awaww

Ooh this is interesting, continue.

Thank you x
thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM!!
I hope that her dad is okay!!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Continue Pleashhh 😳
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing..loved it
Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Aww! te end ws sad but overall it was great!