Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Aha, interesting turn of events. I hope the same wind breezes it all back.
Nice update!
panck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM
What a refreshing concept
I can totally understand Arnav's thought process re writing letters in this day of e-mail, SMS etc.
I have a feeling that these letters are going to be his saving grace.
Update soon

segad thumbnail
took me back to my school days.  you captured the ambiance of school events perfectly.  right from the partisan clapping to the boring remarks at other school participants.  everything.

but if bandhu tore his chit, how did they begin to correspond?
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: segad

took me back to my school days.  you captured the ambiance of school events perfectly.  right from the partisan clapping to the boring remarks at other school participants.  everything.

but if bandhu tore his chit, how did they begin to correspond?

re read the excerpt on the 1st page darling.. he got the letter from Jalebi not the other way around πŸ˜‰ socho socho thinks thinks
meradil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok so i was really hesitant to start reading a new SS/FF because I tend to get too involved and my short study 'break' ends up going on for hours because i get so engrossed in reading, but after your PM i couldn't resist and I'm so glad... this is a new concept and so cute

arnav is soo mean, i can't believe he just tore it up... poor khushi (assuming that the number was her's)

but she got his number too and wrote to him, so this is exciting...

can't wait to see how their story progresses and how they will react when they eventually meet...
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Finally !!! πŸ˜‰

I have to say I forgot all about this one, but abhi I will be on the ball promise, if you update regularly that is ...

Getting interesting now ! Guess you are building up to something, which is why the scenes dont seem to be in continuation ... 

I liked the Arnav-centric bit, read the Prologue again, and liked it a bit more !!! πŸ˜‰

I can now probably see where you are heading with this ...the transition of Arnav Malik to Arnav Singh Raizada, the events that caused it ...his anger, his fears ...the pen-pal in the form of Jalebi ... Intersting concept ...trust you to keep me hooked on this one too woman !!!πŸ˜†

Oh and I didnt know he cared too much about his hairstyle ...Typical teenage boy ! ...waise ab toh nahi lagta aisa that he is bothered about how he looks, whats with all that overgrown hair, and stubble on the show !! πŸ˜†
Loved the ASR in him telling off the workers ...Loved the Anji- Mom-Arnav scene ...very nice ! One kostin - are these the "maa ke kangan " ? I love you if they are, coz show mein toh they have just forgotten those emotions !!!

Oh and the mention of Mills&Boons brought back so many memories ... hmm I have to find one now !!😳

PS - Swetha ! She just had to mention Arnav-centric and I'm all ears ...pagal hain ham sach mein !!!🀣 And the worst bit is, Smitzy darling ko ye baat pata hai !!! 
Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arnav's rean to pen pal s soo himπŸ˜‰ he s surely gonna love writing to his pen pal though
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh...he tore the paper...well he doesn't know this initiative is going to change his life...Loved the update! Thanks for the PM!!
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
OMG...Awesome part...
Waiting for the next part...
Thanks for the PM...XD
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He just tore it like that????? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘
Actually its fine!!! Now he wont contact a random person and his jalebi will write to him!!!
Yippeee
So night of sangeet huh!!!
So is tomorrow the D-Day???😲
but then when will jalebi contact him???
Urggg...too many questions...could you update soonerπŸ˜‰...just kidding...take your time...waiting to see how this infolds