-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ARR gave music to Raavan movie too😲
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: chocolover89

That's exactly what I said in my post! Rahman's songs generally belong to the "they will really grow on you if you listen to them on loop" category. The first time, I also thought it was bad...but it's also b/c the picturization doesn't do it justice. Like you said, Rabbi's voice does not suit SRK & immediately you can tell he's faking it which is a turn-off. Watching the trailer and listening to the song are different experiences..together it doesn't spell magic yet.

The last ARR album that I instantly fell in love with was perhaps Delhi-6 ...but Raavan, Rockstar have all grown on me very slowly slowly..

On the contrary, the ARR songs that I instantly like are the ones that I later grow out of. For example, Chiggy Wiggy from Blue. I loved it when I first heard it but now it's just about okay! So if I don't instantly like an ARR song - it only means it'll grow on me later on.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
LOL Aditi and eraser! πŸ˜† Neither of you can believe its the same singer...I'm telling you, listen to the song on loop..don't watch the video, the song will grow on you like all ARR songs tend to.

Another Rabbi song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzKbHO2nw[/YOUTUBE]
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

LOL Aditi and eraser! πŸ˜† Neither of you can believe its the same singer...I'm telling you, listen to the song on loop..don't watch the video, the song will grow on you like all ARR songs tend to.

Another Rabbi song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzKbHO2nw[/YOUTUBE]

I love love love this song

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^Me too, Rabbi is too underrated in BW...probably because his voice is too unique to suit any BW star.

Ms.Reddy, ahh that's interesting. Generally what happens to me in an ARR soundtrack is that the song I instantly love isn't my favorite by the end of it...like in Jaane Tu, Pappu can't dance caught on like wildfire and I really loved it too but it's Kahin Toh that I adore to bits and pieces in that soundtrack. ...Most ARR songs grow on you after you keep hearing them...especially ARR songs of post 90's.
They should have played this song in the background and not have SRK lip sync to it. 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
I am just in love with this song.its so beautiful
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The voice does NOT suit SRK at all

He is trying too hard to look young

I need at least 10 likes for this 
likes = hates πŸ˜†
challa is code word for jhalla

SRK is a jhalla oopps challa cuz he thinks no1 can da lip inflators he got to match katrina's 

wish someone would have PMed Anushka the memo though. Her lips look like deflated pen(is) after a workout,ya?
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tiya229

challa is code word for jhalla

SRK is a jhalla oopps challa cuz he thinks no1 can da lip inflators he got to match katrina's 

wish someone would have PMed Anushka the memo though. Her lips look like deflated pen(is) after a workout,ya?

Challa was spelled incorrectly my friend

They meant to say **Edited: Derogatory word**
Edited by souro - 11 years ago