SiRa OS: Raghav's comeback...! Updated Pg 8

jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hii Everyone !

I am here with my frst ever SiRa OS.. I am not sure if you guys have thought something which is  similar to my thoughts.. Sorry if you find it boring .. Am just a amateur writer writing my thoughts' Enjoy !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Day : New York ( Raghav's Home )

Mrs. Neeta Oberoi's Pov :

It was a very busy and tiring day for him. All these days here in America he took care of me, his ailing mother .. Evryday his day would start with going to the hospital and then staying there for the whole day managing medicines and therapy sessions for me'  Ofcrse often he tried hard to keep my smile intact wid the lamest jokes possible on this planet but that is what raghav is and will remain frevr' Moreover I was delighted to get my son back and got an opportunity to shover all my love and blessings on him that I refrained doing from long time back...Yes The equation b/w raghav and me changed on a happy note..

Sometimes he used to tell me things abt Elite and his frnds there but whnever he was abt to mention Sia his heart sanked a beat and he used to leave the topic there itself' I usually find it rely strange and tried asking him wats the matter but he alwys skip that convo and wud certainly leave'

But today I was told by the doctor that I am completely fine now and cud be taken home..and here I am back home after almost an year'Raghav's dad immediately Called for his Private plane and arranged our journey back home to India the next morning !

Meanwhile Raghav was busy throughout the day saying Bye to all his frnds he met there.. Then packing his stuff and managing the last chores there in Hospital.. I have never seen this responsible side of my son and felt proud of him.. All this while there was a strange smile on his face as if hes remembering some sweet moments of his past but little did I knew that it was his love that was all over his mind throughout'! It took me some time to figure out dat..

Raghav's POV:

As I lied down on my bed at night, I just couldn't help myself recollecting every moment I spent with you. Pushpa I adored you since the day we met for the frst time. However things are changed now the time we spent without each other made me realize that its hard for me to live without you but my love for you has only grown with every passing day' Never in my dreams I thought that I Raghav Oberoi wud turn this mad for a girl.. You changed me pushpa you changed my life and now I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. You made me realize my parent's worth and trust me I vow never to hurt them ever in life'

Tomorrow am gonna be dere and den we'll be together forever.. I love you Pushpa.. I rely do'

I tossed and turned in bed for hours but sleep was not in my destiny.. Her thoughts captured my mind completely.. The thoughts of my last meeting with her haunted me phew it was the worst day of my life as my love was getting away from me and at that time I didn't knw either that will I able to come back or not. This was the reason why I never tried calling you or maintained any contact coz I didn't want her to sob forever waiting for me and wanted her to move on in life'

But now finally the day arrived wen he'll be again with her to protect her.. to care for her' To make up for all dese days he left her on her own' To assure her again dat hes with her forever' All dese thoughts kept lingering in his mind and he drifted to sleep'

Same day Elite (Dehradoon) :

Everybody at school were busy in organizing the Farewell Party for the current batch.. Yes The gang was graduating tomorrow and hence evrybdy was arranging a party so that they cud all be together for one last time..

Wadda and Nikka took charge of Properties like furniture and Lighting, Sama and Pooja were busy in decorations, Arjun was arranging his musical notes for the music to be played in party.. Kabir and Aaaliya arranged caterers and Drinks.. Saloni wished to decide upon the dress code and came up wid the weirdest possible idea dat made vishal slam his head against  wall' So in all evrybdy was tring hard to make the D- Day special for each other'

Wadda: " Arey Nikke zara meri madat to kar de mjhse yeh light lag nhn rhi hn.. Gaon mein bhi toh tu hi ghar ke light bulbs badalta than na. ".

Nikka:"  Oh wadde bas inni ji gal ruk mn hune teri madat krda han'" and went with him to fix lights..

Arjun: " Guys jaldi jaldi kaam karo " said with his usual head boy tone

( Okay am using the two new entries too here spare me if you dnt like)

Sally: " Han juno mjhe toh tayaar bhi hona hn waise bhi time lagega tayaar hone mein"

Vish:"Come on Sally ye farewell party hn tumhari shaadi nhn itna excite kyun ho rhi ho.".

Sally: " oh stop it vish mn koi Second grade middle class bride nhn banungi jo itna time legi apni shaadi mein tayaar hone ke liye so stop giving lame examples okay" said stamping her foot and leaves from there..

Vish:" O god I wonder why I fell for this girl huh ab phir manana padega " and leaves too..

Meanwhile aaliya was busy entertaining boys with her cute talks

Juno: "Uffo aaliya tum phr shuru ho gayi' chalo rehne do yeh sab aur kuch kaam karo'  Sama pooja please decorations mein Purple orchids use karlena aaliya ko wo bhut pasand hn"

Sama: "kya bat hn juno uski pasand ka itna khyaal hhmmm' hamare liye toh kabhi kuch special nhn kiya'" said in a teasing tone

Juno: "O god in logo ke taunts phr shuru ho gaye' Acha baba sab ab jaldi jaldi hath chalao abhi bhut kaam baaki hn"'

All Got busy again in deir work !

Delhi Airport :

Neeta:" Raghav tum apne doston ko bata kyun nhn dete ki tum aaj wapis aa rhe ho"

Raghav:" No ways mom.. mn unhe surprise karke shock dena chahta hun.. Aur waise bhi raghav is a rockstar uski entry dhamake daar hi honi chahiye mn sabke khule hue mooh dekhna chahta hun jab wo mjhe dekhenge'"and Laughs out louder..

Neeta:" Uffo is ladke ka kuch nhn ho sakta.. pata nhn kab sudhrega yeh.."

Raghav:" Mom ab tum pushpa ki tarah baat mat karo plz.. Jo sudher jaye wo raghav nhn" laughs sheepishly

Neeta: "kaun pushpa ?" said confused

Raghav: O freak yeh india aate hi hawa mein pushpa ka jaadu cha gaya kya' "Wo.. Wo.. kuch nhn mom mn to keh rha tha ki purani filmo ki maa ki tarah sound mat karo.. chalo chalte hn dad gaadi mein wait kr rhe honge'" Sigh.." Bach gaya aaj toh'"

Neeta sensed the same sensation in raghav as she used to see wen he talked abt his frnds in America and hesitated to tell her abt sumbody.." Hhmmm kuch toh gadbad hn yeh iske india mein kadam parte hi Parr kaise lag gaye' Pata lagana padega' "

The three of them then drove to Dehradoon.. Raghav's parents decided to head towards their farm house and raghav decided to go to Elite..

Elite: Party Day

The party started wid a bang.. all were enjoying happily... playing cheerfully wid each other..Dancing on the DJ' Wadda and nikka hovered on food counter more and gurmeet and sama were enjoying close dance on stage'

Kabir: "oye juno yahan udaas kyun baitha hn.. aaj ke din tho gaana sunana hi padega'" By then Kabir and juno were like good frnds..

Juno: "nhn yar mera mood nhn hn.. mn nhn ga sakta.".

Aaliya: "kya juno mne tumhare gaane ke bare mein itna suna hn aur tumne aaj tak mjhe kabhi gaana nhn sunaya" pouts like a kid.." plz plz plz gao na'"

Juno:" nhn aaliya' mn nhn ga sakta' " said in defensive tone

Kabir:" mne tere notes mein Buddy Song dekha hn.. tu wohi gaade plz' tu gayega toh sabko acha lagega.".

Wadda nikka: "han juno phaajhi plz suna do na gaana ".. said together

Juno: "guys plz mjhe force mat karo' aur waise bhi wo song mjhe mere best buddy ki yad dilata hn jo ab mere sath  nhn hn'".. juno was sad coz he was missing raghav today..

Suddenly lights gets dim and music stops: some footsteps from the entrance of hall caught evrybdys ears and a sudden sound baffled dem'

"Wo best buddy tere saath hi hn juno" raghav's voice echoed in the hall

All turned to see who it was and deir jaws dropped seeing raghav standing dere..

Juno: "Raghav tu" shocked

Sama: Gurmeet: wadda nikka: saloni: vishal: all in unison" Raaaghavvv"

Raghav:" oh ho guys chill kaan ke parde faadne ka iraada hn kya' han mn hi hun koi bhoot nhn' LOL" starting laughing in his usual manner

Juno hurriedly came and took him in a tight hug..  Raghav hugged him back' Juno was getting a bit emotional and tears glistened in his eyes

Raghav: "I missed you my best buddy'" and he too had tears in his eyes..

After a while dey broke the hug and Den raghav met evrybdy one by one hugging dem all'he was charged up with extra emotions dat was flowing out of him now seeing his frnds after so long.. He met kabir and aaliya too as juno introduced dem to him..

Aaliya was excited to see him as she alwys heard abt him in elite but kabir was a bit shocked and looked sad'

For next half an hour all rejoiced and chatted.. Juno gave a brief summary of everything dat happened in elite in last one year..Raghav told everybody that his mom is fine now..

All this while raghav's eyes were continuously looking for Sia and he was getting agitated as if where is she ? Den he asked juno

Raghav: "yar juno ye toh farewell party hn toh batch ke sare students hone chahiye.."

Juno sensed what he meant

Juno: "han yar kyun sabhi toh hn kya hua ?" said trying to hide sumthing

Now raghav was just not able to carry it forward he simply asked Juno "Pushpa khn hn mn use milna chahta hn ?"

At his words everybody became quite and turned sad..raghav was shocked to see deir expressions and at the same time getting furious as nobody was replying him back'

"Juno sama batao na pushpa khn hn ?" almost shouted " kahin wo phir kisi pareshani mein to nhn hn nah'? His voice serious

Dey had no answer for his questions.. All were wondering how to break the newz infront of him.

Dat made raghav more mad'. And he eventually shouted startling all..

"Kahan hn wo ? Ab likhkr notice board par lagau kya ? koi jawaab kyun nhn de rha mjhe'"

Atlast juno spoke:" Raghav wo..wo.. bat ye hn ki'" said hesitantly

"Tu chal mjhe zara tjhse akele mein bat krni hn." And caught raghav's hand and tried to pull him away to a calmer place.

Raghav:"Nahin Juno jo bhi bolna hn yhn par bol' Pushpa khn hn wo theek toh hn na ? mne kaha tha tujhse uska dhyaan rakhne ko'khn hn wo ?"

Raghav was getting more and more worried..

Juno:" wo yhn nhn hn raghav' tune aane mein bhut der kardi wo ab yhn nhn hn' wo jaa chuki hn' hum sab se bhut door' Tune itne waqt mein kabhi bhi usse baat nhn ki kyun raghav kyun ? Ab uski life mein koi aur hn raghav she moved on and shes happy now'Aur tu  bhi toh yahi chahta tha na.. uski ab ek nayi duniya hn raghav aur hum sab us duniya ka hissa nhn hn aur tu  bhi nhn ? " juno said it all leaving raghav shocked

Raghav was devastated hearing juno's words' and countless tears dropped from his eyes.. he was just not able to stop dem' his life seemed to have come to a halt and he felt miserable' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Okay guys abhi ke liye itna hii is OS ka second part will come soon !

I wud rely appreciate your Likings, comments , criticism and bashing too coz am writing dis for the frst time' Feel free to say anything' 

Sorry for any typo errors...!

Edited by jane_krittzz... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome Os yr. I jst loved it. I hope Raghav or sia jaldi se milen.plz do continue soon.Edited by SamaaNoor - 11 years ago
princessanaya28 thumbnail
omg what a update i must say u r also a gud writer seriously now come to the update it's really asewome raghav entry is really gud (i wish hum hhl m raghav ki rocking entry jaldi hi dekh paye i m eagerly waiting for that day) and mujse to ab next update ka wait bhi nai ho raha so plz plz update soon plz... sia kha h i want to know
Kri I Really Really Don Know How To Appreciate You

You Were Just Super Awesome.I Just Loved The Update

Omg The Plot Is So So Interesting And I Can Understand Raghavs Feelings Right Now.This Story Is Different And Well Executed. I Just Loved It

Thanks A Lot For This OS. Do Write More And Continue Soon

Waiting For Next Part Eagerly.    Edited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kritzzz who said dat ur an amateur wrter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur 1st wrtngg is itselfff awesommee!!!!!!!!! 1stly thaaankk uu for wrtngg a sira oss,i was dyngg to readd sira os,ff nethng!!!!!!!! 

now cuming to ur update,i loved the way raghav's mom tld dat raghav tried to mke her smile wit the lamest jokes possible!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ raghav's mom is fine now,bst news,andd raghav's cuming back was bettr than the bst!!!!!! pushpa ki baat mom ke smne hi kar di raghav neπŸ˜† party preps wass nicee to read,u know wat even i was thnking reading dat part dat where is sia,i thght mayb she is nt feeling good so is in her room. then wen dat buddy song ka topic aaya i was wndering dat it would be gr8 if raghav arrives wen the buddy song strt or end!!!!!! andd it happened lke dat onlyy!!!!!!!!! i ammm sooo happyyy dat raghav came backkk!!!!!!!! bt theenn wen raghav was asking where is sia and they were hesiatatingg my hrtbeat was also getng fastt!!!!!!!! i was also feeling nervous!!!!! and wen juno said alll dis,raghav kya mein hi shocked ho gayi and i am still thnkingg datt kyaa hogaaa ab!!!!!!! 

kritzz jldi se update kar dena nxxt part wrna raghav ke sath sath meri neend bhi gayi!!!!! raghavv apni siaa ko bhaga le jaayo!!!!!!!😊 cntinueee soon krittzzz!!!!!!!! anddd it was mndblowingg updatee!!!!!!!!!! andd pmm meee!!!!!!!!!
Edited by pia.raha - 11 years ago
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abey! Itna baaada cliffhanger!!

Mein latki wi hun cliff pe!! jaldi likho!!!

Yaar i wanna know kya hua sia ko!

and when u write the next part, PM ME! x)
Thanks All πŸ˜³

Will update Soon !
Kri Waiting For Your Rocking Update.
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start kri.. i lovd d way u xpressd raghav's feelings 4 hs pushpa.. he gves a suprise 2 ol hs frnds.. wow.. m sure arjun is playing a prank wid raghav.. sia cn nvr thnk f moving on without raghav.. waiting 4 ur rocking update.. continue soon nd plz do pm me or else il ms it.. plz..😊

Originally posted by: Jerryberry

Awesome start kri.. i lovd d way u xpressd raghav's feelings 4 hs pushpa.. he gves a suprise 2 ol hs frnds.. wow.. m sure arjun is playing a prank wid raghav.. sia cn nvr thnk f moving on without raghav.. waiting 4 ur rocking update.. continue soon nd plz do pm me or else il ms it.. plz..😊

Thanks jerry... Well we all trust our Sia a lot but lets see where it leads to πŸ˜‰