Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone Am Back with my SiRa OS...  Here is the next chapter..Enjoy !

recap:

Juno:" wo yhn nhn hn raghav' tune aane mein bhut der kardi wo ab yhn nhn hn' wo jaa chuki hn' hum sab se bhut door' Tune itne waqt mein kabhi bhi usse baat nhn ki kyun raghav kyun ? Ab uski life mein koi aur hn raghav she moved on and shes happy now'Aur tu  bhi toh yahi chahta tha na.. uski ab ek nayi duniya hn raghav aur hum sab us duniya ka hissa nhn hn aur tu  bhi nhn ? " juno said it all leaving raghav shocked..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued..

Raghav was left dumbstruck on what juno said.

Raghav: " Juno yeh tu kya bole jaa rha hn' Yeh nhn ho sakta ' Main apni pushpa ko bhut ache se jaanta hun.. wo aisa kar hi nhn sakti. So stop pulling my leg dude coz am not gonna get trapped..Huh Mere sikhaye hue students mjhe hi bana rhe hn" Said half heartedly.

Juno was now quiet and so was everybody else.. Raghav was still trying to figure out what was going in deir minds.

Raghav: " Juno Plz say that its all rubbish plz say nah.. Tears rolling from his eyes Maine pushpa ko kabhi call isliye nhn kiya kyunki mn use koi jhooti umeed nhn dena chahta tha. Main nhn chahta tha kii mere intezar mein wo apna career apni life sab spoil karde..Tu janta hn juno yeh time uske career ke liye kitna imp hn..Its her frst stepping stone towards a successful boxing career dammit.. Maine jo bhi kiya sab uski khushi ke liye kiya.."

Juno now looked at raghav with a stern smile on his face.

Juno Breaking his silence : " Khushi ke liye ? Par uski khushi to tu tha raghav tere bina kaisi khushi ..You knw when you left from here  Sia was heartbroken. Even though she tried hard to remain strong from outside but within inside she lost all her strength jo tu tha.. If you would have ever tried calling her den the things would have been different dude..You knw  Many a times I saw her talking to her father about you and crying uncontrollably.."

"And den she met somebody who brought her back to life and cheered her up.. Raghav shes a human too and needs love and care.  Ofcrse hum sab the uske sath as frnds but destiny had sumthing else stored for her.. She tried hard fighting back her feelings for him but can't  and eventually she fell in love all over again"

Juno turned to look at raghav. Raghav was still not convinced. Somewhere he felt dat this is all crap and will end soon just like a dreaded night.

Raghav: "Juno tu ye sab kya bole jaa rha hn ?" Said all confused.

Kabir Stepped in speaking for the frst time in the whole conversation.

Kabir: " Juno is right raghav " sighed heavily.. gathering courage to speak..

"Tumhari pushpa ka toh pata nhn but Sia Dhillon.. wo.. wo..Shes with me now..

Raghav was shocked hearing kabir.

Kabir: "Han hum ek couple hain and trust me dude I also love her truly and may be more den you"

Now raghav had no words left . At dis very instant all his dreamz were shattered.

Kabir:" Main samjhaata hun tumhe sab kuch.. Mera naam kabir hn raghav.. I joined school soon after you left.. Wen I frst entered Elite I never thought dat I wud find my life here.. I came here for Boxing and joined Coach and Sia.. Dheere Dheere mjhe Sia ko jaanne ka mauka mila.. Door se woh ek normal teenager lagi mjhe whos a bit different from other girls of her age as she was strong enough to face hard world and struggled for her dreamz... Par uske jitna kareeb gaya utna hi apne aap ko galat paaaya..  As time passed we became good friends and she started confiding her dreams, her aspirations in me."

Raghav was all silent listening to whatever kabir was saying.

Kabir:" Sia ki simplicity uski dedication uski life ki har ek bat se kab mjhe pyar ho gaya mjhe pata hi nhn chala raghav.. Lekin jab mne use yeh baat batayi toh she broke all contacts wid me.. Usne mjhe tab pehli baar tumhare bare mein bataya aur mjhe yeh samajh aaya ki uske pain ki wajah tum ho.. her lost love"

Bhut koshish ki mne par apne aap ko usse alag nhn rakh paya.. Aur phir ek din

***** Flashback *****

Kabir: "Sia mn janta hun ki tum apne pehle pyar ko bhool nhn sakti..Uski jagah koi nhn le sakta tumhari life mein par trust me mn aisa chahta bhi nhn hun.. Main toh bas yeh chahta hun ki  tum mere pyar ko samjho.. main tumhare dil mein apni ek alag jagah banana chahta hun sia.. Tumhe jitna waqt lena hn lelo mn puri life tumhara intezar kar sakta hun par mjhse baat krna mat choro plz mn nhn reh sakta aise" His voice heavy.

Sia: " Kabir tum ek bhut ache dost ho aur mn janti hun ki tum kisi ko bhi bhut khush rakhoge lekin mjhe kuch waqt chahiye un sab baton se baahar aane ke liye " sia said firmly.

Kabir:" toh theek hn sia aaj ke bad mera sirf ek motive rahega ki mn tumhe khush rakh saku aur ek na ek din tum bhi mjhse pyar karne lagogi dekhna"

Sia leaves from dere without answering.

***** Flashback ends *****

Juno:" Raghav kabir ne sia ke liye bhut kuch kiya hn.. Aur aaj wo jahan hn usi ki wajah se hn.. He brought Happiness back in her life " said juno

Kabir:" Mne apne grandpa se kehkar sia ke liye Scotland mein ek Training Academy mein uska admission karwa diya and now shes dere.. Wo apne career par focus kar rhi hn raghav.. Infact am also flying dere tonight after party" Kabir finished whatever he had to say.

Raghav was still silent.. he didn't utter a single word after hearing it all

Raghav den turned and started walking towards the exit door. Sama tried stopping him but juno stopped her as he wanted raghav to spend some time alone so dat he cud vent out all his emotions..

Raghav started walking aimlessly on the road..

His world shook under his feet and he was trembling.. I knw its hard to believe raghav dat way but yes he was shattered completely

Raghav: " Pushpa pata nhn kyun par yeh sab sunne ke bad bhi ki ab tum kisi aur ki ho mn tumhe hate nhn kar sakta..But am very happy dat you got a chance to fulfill all your dreamz. Stopped in middleNo Our Dreamz Am very happy for you pushpa and I'll alwys wish dat you remain happy forever "

" As far as am concerned I'll alwys love you Pushpa no matter if I have lost you too u'll alwys remain in my heart forever"

Now it seemed the tables have turned.. Raghav was going through the same pain dat sia went through wen he left..

Raghav reached a lone Park and sat on a bench dere.. His eyes closed as if thinking abt his love. He wanted to gather all those moments he spent with her dat will now remain with him forever...And den after several minutes something strange happened. Something dat He couldn't believe something dat left him speechless.. Yes She was sitting beside him...

He tried hard to speak but failed. Dere were hundreds of questions popping up in his mind but he was unable to say anything.. He was shocked and kept staring at her. Suddenly She put her hand on mine and smiled. In the moonlight her smile seemed angelic. She den put her head on my shoulder and rested it dere..

Atlast she spoke.

Sia: "Raghav tum mjhe maaf kardoge nah'" asked innocently.

I stared in her eyes and I cud see love in her eyes for me..

She den gently kissed me on my cheeks.. I felt a sudden warmth dere.. I wanted to hug her dere itself..

In that moment of happiness I could not utter a single word. Everything was quiet around me. I felt my life is back again to me.

She spoke again.." Raghav tum apna dhyaan rakhoge nah ? Promise me you'll do dat forever "

Raghav: " Aise kyun bol rahi ho tum ho na mere saath mere liye hum dono ek dusre ka khyaal rakhenge hn nah"..

Sia didn't say anything just smiled.

I didn't want her to speak either.. neither did I speak anything.. I wanted dis moment to last forever and I closed my eyes cuddling her against my chest..

All this while I was thinking dat I have lost her but now here she was right beside me in my arms. I cud spend my whole life like this with her.. This brought a smile back to my face.

After some time I opened my eyes and saw myself resting my head on handrest of the bench. I regained senses den.. She was not dere with me.. I stood up and looked here and dere but she was gone.. I took sum time to realize dat it was all my dream.

I felt terrible pain inside me.. as if somebody stabbed me hard right in my heart.

Raghav fell on ground and started weeping hard.. he cried for her name but she was not dere..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys dats all for now.. I'll come with the last part of dis OS Soon.. Till den enjoy and dnt frgt to share ur views here.. I wud love to read what you think abt dis...

PS: Sorry for not giving any SiRa scenes. You must be wondering where it is going but trust me and have patience.. 

Edited by jane_krittzz... - 11 years ago
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yipee.. me first...!!! What the hell is happening? kabir and sia.. nvr.. I cnt see my Raghav crying so mch.. it hurts yaar.. plz gve us sme sira scenes in d nxt update.. missing dm a lot.. continue soon..😊Edited by Jerryberry - 11 years ago
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome update kri bt ye kya Sia kabir k saat? I know aisa o e nai sakta.ab muje or ziyada update ka wait hai. Plz continue soon.Edited by SamaaNoor - 11 years ago
HATS OFF To Kri

I Won't Say Anything Beyond This Just Amazing.

Waiting For Next Update... Please Don End It
Jerry Noor I can understand what you guys feeling right now I too can't see raghav crying 

But Have Patience 😉

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

HATS OFF To Kri

I Won't Say Anything Beyond This Just Amazing.

Waiting For Next Update... Please Don End It

Thanks A Lot ! 
princessanaya28 thumbnail
nice update but frankly speaking sia and kabir no way it cant be happen and i m sure u also dont want this bcoz hr koi sirf raghav aur sia aka pushpa ko sath dekhna chata hai jab mai tumhara update read kr rahi thi na i was feeling bad i mean i wish that it cant be happen in hhl i really wish.. but ya i like ur update seriously and waiting for the next update .
sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kritu!🤗

So happy to see you are writing an OS on Rasia!! Awesome work!👏
I am so sorry for commenting so late!!!😒

Ok now coming to the updates...

loved the 1st part...it was superb!👍🏼
And now in this part...I am enjoying the situation...soon everything will be sorted I know.😃
So waiting for the 3rd part!😳
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭😭 Aww my poor raghav!
I was in tears after reading this!
Awesome! ^_^
Mazza aya while reading. :)