Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Isabella's f**k buddy is beheaded by her father and brothers, cuz ya know, they gotta protect her honour or whateva. She goes nuts in her head when she comes across his head so she hides it in a pot of basil. Makes sense? ðŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Do you guys know Shagufta Ali?
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@eraser, oh... that explains her leaning on the pot. So she goes crazy? Damn.

@Sania, lol why? the Sonakshi tweet?

@Roshan, yess. The actress, right? I have seen her in a bunch of soaps, and movies too, I think.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yes. Aditi, do you know where she's from? Is she Punjabi?
HotMess - Yup, she goes nuts in the head. The painting actually has a lot of depth. You see the white light shining on the pot? That's the moonlight, implying that she's spends time with it at night. You see her bed? it's like she just got out of bed in the middle of the night to spend time with his head. You see that blanket? She dragged it out with her from bed. Etc etc etc. Its one of my favourite paintings. 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its 6am and NOONE is awake. Not friends, not family. I am bored. Can the clock strike 9am already?

Anyone alive hereee?

Originally posted by: eraser

Isabella's f**k buddy is beheaded by her father and brothers, cuz ya know, they gotta protect her honour or whateva. She goes nuts in her head when she comes across his head so she hides it in a pot of basil. Makes sense? ðŸ˜†

What the hell is wrong with you?!  ðŸ˜²   You are so naughty and wild these days.  Do I have to resort to a level where you will be reprimanded?  Don't make me do it!   ðŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Yes aditi lol
Omg finally im off from work lol
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Roshan, I actually no idea, sorry for the lack of help! :(

@eraser, ooo. thanks for the insight! You were right.. without the knowledge of the poem, the painting just seemed like any other painting, but it definitely has more depth! it's nice! i like these kinda mysterious, dark, meaningful paintings!

@Anku, Gaurav, Sania, hellooo if you guys are still around! ðŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
hey aditi i just came home from work lol😆