Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I have never heard of the last one. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mona Lisa and The Last Supper are way too famous. I am sure a lot of people are gonna do their assignments on them, sigh.
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I find the Mona Lisa to be over rated., i look at it and i cannot seem to fathom the essence of it, however the Persistence of Memory is a deep thinker, in it withholds a stream of various emotions. It's interesting to look at. I find The Kiss by Gustav Klimt to be a snaring piece of art. 

Originally posted by: HotMess

I think it was. I think she started using her real from 2007ish onwards? Not sure. I was watching bits of Raajneeti, and her voice was dubbed in that version. I didn't remember her voice being dubbed from when I first watched it, hm. 

I think she does well in limited scenes. Like where she's happy or excited or something. When she has to cry, or be angry, she just can't do it. On top of that her dialogue delivery is horrible.

Really? I didn't realize. It seemed to be hers. I need to have look now. LOL. Essaying deep emotions is not Kat's cup of tea. She gets away in limited scenes since it doesn't really require that much of an effort.๐Ÿ˜†

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
There are tonnes of Mumtaz Mahal paintings online. They don't have a specific name though.

HotMess thumbnail
I am staring at Persistence of Memory and I am so confused as to what it is. A bunch of clocks that seem to be melting? Sort of gives me the feeling of time running out, Idk why, hm. It is a deep thinker.
One of my favourite ones from the popular paintings is The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh. 

HotMess thumbnail
^ i love that painting!

I like Van Gogh's work actually.. even if he did cut off his ear.
Oh and one of my favourite ones but is less popular is the painting of Isabella and the Pot of Basil (a poem by John Keats). The painting is f**kin wicked (only if you know what the poem is about). 

Originally posted by: eraser

One of my favourite ones from the popular paintings is The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh. 

This is a Classic. I still have mines when i first attempted it during 6th grade - i failed miserably though๐Ÿ˜† Unfortunately my forte is not in art. 
HotMess thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

Oh and one of my favourite ones but is less popular is the painting of Isabella and the Pot of Basil (a poem by John Keats). The painting is f**kin wicked (only if you know what the poem is about). 

This is pretty! What's the poem about though?