Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Read the full account now..awesome😊..Wow you are really lucky but I think I would faint if he would call me "beta" which he would I guess🀣
Wow lovely update ShagnikaπŸ˜ƒ its wonderful So sweet experience
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepiika

Read the full account now..awesome😊..Wow you are really lucky but I think I would faint if he would call me "beta" which he would I guess🀣

How about Beti ?
fairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lucky one to have an experience like thisπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
It's like a dream come true☺️
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely experience...πŸ˜ƒ...you are so lucky !!!
thanks for sharing...:)
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Doesn't matter what Vivek gave his reason for quitting the show. He was not getting his dues. He chose a right decision. 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Assassinator

<font color="#0066FF"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">Doesn't matter what Vivek gave his reason for quitting the show. He was not getting his dues. He chose a right decision.</font></font>

Then why are you spreading rumours on the other thread? πŸ˜•
BeastInCarnage thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Then why are you spreading rumours on the other thread? πŸ˜•

That was not rumor.. I was asking about his comeback...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

That's awesome...I enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed reading about your first, second and third meeting with them. πŸ˜ƒ

What makes it nicer is how sweet they are to fans...I've heard of lot of actors shooing off fans and acting pricey.

Also it's good to see that they themselved aren't happy about the stories, dialogues and don't mind admitting it to the fans. The actors are not happy, fans are not happy...the only ones that are happy are Sony and FW who are getting enough money. πŸ˜’ 

I wonder now if people like NK are being appointed by Sony...πŸ€” If they are not happy with the story writers, why not hire fresh writers? What is this hold which people like NK have on them? πŸ˜•who NK???😲  what haapppened????😲😲

The actors can't do anything...they are merely like employees...have to do whatever junk they are asked to do. Unless they get a better offer, they can't leave. I perfectly understand their position. πŸ˜†  Then even if they get better offers, after seeing that photo of the 4 of them the other day, I get a feeling they don't want to leave as long as they are together. That's probably why Daya sir appears upset at Vivek choosing to leave.  Chodo...

I hope Sony sees sense and does justice to these awesome actors who also seem to be very sweet human beings.

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š dat was a pleasure to read πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ & good to know you get to meet them πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š second or third time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Hope you have many more such moments  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ