CID

Coffee with CID team

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg omg you met cid team shagnika i so cannot belevie this is not fair i want to meet them too. Looks like you enjoyed yourself. Glad to know that abhijeet and daya dont like the quality of the stories either, i didnt understand the part what daya said about vivek was he angry that he left. And where is b.P. Singh doesnt he know that the actors dont like the quality of the work. Shagnika u are so lucky i want to meet them too but i cannot. Lol i didnt big b does hain aswell never heard from his mouth. You should have asked daya about why does nikhil copy him all the timeEdited by Crystalx - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Shagnika agar tum itna lamba naa likhti toh main bura maanti. God yaar, the way you described it I could almost see myself there. Kaash main bhi hoti wahan pe. ðŸ˜³ Agli baar unhe sab se miloge toh unhe se poochna ke woh Canada kab aayenge. Aur kaash kar Toronto. Kyun ki unki ek bahut baari fan hai yahan pe jo unhe se milne ke liye bekarar hai. ðŸ˜³ Aur woh ek din Mumbai zaroor aayegi unhe sab se milne ke liye. ðŸ˜³

Aur haan Shagnika. Agli baar kisi taran se yeh saari baatein B.P. Singh ke saamne karna. Dekhen toh...unka kya reaction hoga. ðŸ˜‰
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U met to cid team and abhijeet sir, so nice. I too want to meet..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shaggz awsome yaar !! 4th time experience... now I feel like meeting them once again !!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, that was a truly wonderful experience, Shagnika! Congrats and thanks for sharing. Couldn't have been a better way to start the day for me than by reading this. ðŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's awesome...I enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed reading about your first, second and third meeting with them. 😃

What makes it nicer is how sweet they are to fans...I've heard of lot of actors shooing off fans and acting pricey.

Also it's good to see that they themselved aren't happy about the stories, dialogues and don't mind admitting it to the fans. The actors are not happy, fans are not happy...the only ones that are happy are Sony and FW who are getting enough money. 😒 

I wonder now if people like NK are being appointed by Sony...🤔 If they are not happy with the story writers, why not hire fresh writers? What is this hold which people like NK have on them? 😕

The actors can't do anything...they are merely like employees...have to do whatever junk they are asked to do. Unless they get a better offer, they can't leave. I perfectly understand their position. 😆  Then even if they get better offers, after seeing that photo of the 4 of them the other day, I get a feeling they don't want to leave as long as they are together. That's probably why Daya sir appears upset at Vivek choosing to leave.  Chodo...

I hope Sony sees sense and does justice to these awesome actors who also seem to be very sweet human beings.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Shagnika ...Congratulations!!!!

nice to know you covered all the question 😉

well... One thing i didnt understand... Why are the new writers making tge team talk shudh hindi 😕 Is it the happenning thing now... They shuld 1st concentratr on the story...then the dilogs
Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O god am jelousing with you kash am there but congo 
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats Shagnika and thanks for sharing...😊