CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She is just careless and annoying now. They always showed her to be a responsible person who took care of the whole house and business. All I see is a careless person who can't take of a house nor business. She has shown no such thing after her marriage.

Ok one thing that made me mad was when mansi shared her problem, she forced her to put that picture up n let mansi get all the scolding. And when mansi tried to give suggestions about the Jaipur trip, she told mansi to stay out her problem. We thought mansi won't be able to support Shivani after marriage but its the total opposite. Instead she helped her n supported her in everything. Shivani is just selfish who only cares for herself n when things don't go her way, she complains to saahil. I agree with mummiji that she picked the right bahu as in mansi n now I understand why she should be against shivani.

They need to change her character before she becomes more disliked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Mansi supported Shivani  Where ?????????????????

She is just showing her concern which she is very good at but is all chuuoo mantar when shivi needs her.

i feel sorry for her or say i think she got good lesson for depending on others ...she depended on Sahil for telling truth who never said it...she depended on mansi for handling situation who never did it even worsened it by being careless with her phone ...so the lesson is do your own things and never depend on others.

Shivani  has power enough to stand and get things done rather then Mansi who is all am sorry am sorry to get sympathy of others

Was she their when she was being scolded plus even saasu maa is on her side thinking shivani i using his fav. bahu.

Dont feel sorry for girl who is earning for her family day and night and when returns home her saasu maa says keep ur bloody family aside...and that they are bojh on their daughter ...can parents be ever bojh to her daughter no never???

Shivani has never lived in home and has always been an independent   bread earner  for her family ...she was never home to learn mini mensics of gharelu baate...

while Mansi's only goal in life has been to get married by her parents will and servethe in laws which she is ding very well.

So pls see the full perspectives of the characters then comment rather then going mad at something which ha no sir pair

heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly Mansi is not supporting Shivani

When Mansi was suppposed to call Shivani, she did not

It was Mansi's phone even knowing it would be Shivani called, she let Sandhya pick up the phone

Today's episode Shivani asked repeatedly if Mansi would help her with the cooking and it took forever for her to say yes 

Mansi does not understand Shivani's situation, Shivani was not golden spoon fed like Mansi has been so it is easier for her to put forth ideas that do not apply to the sentiment of the situation

The only friendship thing Shivani did was take the blame for the picture because it was Shivani's idea and Shivani was being silly here 

ShanUlas thumbnail
@heart 1 seriously today i felt very bad for Shivani when Sasu maa said Shivanis parents are the bojh on their daughter

...poor girl she must be really blaming her stars why did she ever get married in such a haste when her  own family needs her so much .

I hate MIL for saying that she is so grown up still has such narrow mind ๐Ÿ˜”

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

i disagree she is not selfish๐Ÿ˜’ i feel bad for her iss ki sasu maa ne iss kase danta poor girl ๐Ÿ˜” wo sirf apni family ke liye job  karna chahti  hai bas๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ asi daughter pe sab ko proud hona chahiye  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผiss ka dil saaf hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand i like her๐Ÿ˜Š

i agree with heart 1 and shana didiโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by mrs_kapoor - 11 years ago
heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@shana and mrs kapoor

I absolutely agree with both of you!! I felt so bad for Shivani too, why didn't Sahil say anything then? Mummy ji is willing to kick Sahil out too 

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heart1

@shana and mrs kapoor

I absolutely agree with both of you!! I felt so bad for Shivani too, why didn't Sahil say anything then? Mummy ji is willing to kick Sahil out too

really yar she is heartless woman
Bvfan123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all what kind of behaviour is she getting from MIL?
If Shivani is guilty, Sahil is equally guilty. They both did the same mistake. Then why the hell is she making only Shivani's life hell. Is this the way to talk to your DIL?? Seriously? She is someone's daughter and made of flesh and blood and has feelings too just as Sahil does. 

And what's with going out to work? Whats wrong with that? Women all over the world earn, in cities they do, in villages they work in the fields.. Its another story if you dont wish to work, like in Mansi's case. But Shivani is smart, independant and most importantly supports her family. How can she be selfish? She wend behind her parents back to get married to Sahil, how can she be selfish to him? 

I mean seriously, what is she expected to do? Stand in the kitchen all day and run all over the house serving juice all day? Is that how you define a selfless bahu?

I don't unserstand women judging other women on house-work. If one likes to do it, well and fine, do it. that does not give you a ticket to call others selfish.

And what's wrong in gifting a photograph of the whole family? Seriously, if she did it on purpose then its a fault. If she did it to genuinely make others happy, how is it her fault? Who would have known the family has a twisted nonsensical mysterious tale kept in dark.
ShanUlas thumbnail
@ mrs kapoor u r right the girls heart is clear she just wants to work for her parents ...u know i felt like crying  when she said mai agar hoti to apni beti par bojh nahi banti...how dare she...we girls love our parents and our parents can never be burden  to us even after marriage...Shivani shuld have never married Sahil who has got such heartless mom

@heart 1 Sahil was infact shocked when he heard his  mother say such thing...he must have never expected her mom stoop so low to humiliate her bahu Shivani .

I will feel even more bad if shivani is made to leave her job and made to stay home and do khana pakaing job.

Sasu maa already has two ideal bahus so why not let the third one be a bit different.

But no she wants all to be like her ...poor Shvani bechari ko to khana bhi pakane nahi aata aur jo aata hai wo usezy karne nahi diya ja raha hai.

i think she should join cooking class or go home and learn some good dishes otherwise samjho gayi kaam se...saasu maa is all set to Shvani ko ghar se bhagao ...even has frightened Mansi to be  beware .

My advice to Shivani practice in kichen full night may be morning tak kuchh khane layak bana paye

Janki75 thumbnail
But Shivani did put the picture up on purpose- knowing it would have a negative response.  She wouldn't take no for an answer
As for her parents being a burden- yeah Sahil's mom was harsh
but reality is - what does Shivani expect-  to work and support her parents while she is married and living at another house- expecting others to cook/clean?  To give all her earned money to her parents and expect Sahil and his family to pay for her? 
As much girls want to say that its' okay- lets face it- it's not, there has to be a balance
I speak from experience- I supported my parents after marriage for 7 years - not fully but did help out quite a bit.  I took 4 months off work after marriage and then went back to work

She could have seriously taken a few weeks off work and told her clients properly.  Or taught her parents and sister and incorporated them into the business

And Mansi does try to buffer Shivani but Shivani only thinks about herself