Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandygill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i guess the wedding and all the new changes in her life happened so fast and most of them were on the spot unplanned, without thinking of the consequences..and now she is realizing what she did, its also hard for her to leave her old parents without any support..well, tough call for her..maayaka ya sasuraal!
rskp thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well for starters it was Shivani who did not help her sister patch up with her husband even when Mansi tried talking sense into her she was kicked out  and Shivani did the runner . 3 years later when she got married Shivani showed up with Sahil. Every time Mansi tries to help her she  gets rejected. The bottom line is that Shivani is one of those people who think they are always right till they get in trouble and blame it on others.

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knw shes annoyyinnngg..
becharaa saahil phass gyaaa buh he luvvss her tau kia kerein:/:p
hopeee he manages to handle his mom n wife bth tgdr n lives happily
ShanUlas thumbnail
@janki 75 I agree with u shivani shuld have taken few months off she even planned too but seems u did not see the situation well... shivani went coz it was a duty call as she had promised the clients for marriage her marriage was pre pond and things went way ward.

as per picture u again did not see serial well she put itcoz while with talks with sahil she realised that they were once a happy family. so she thought it would help anoop and mummyji together ...Shivani mansi both  never knew it had such past...

@rskp pls see the serial properly shivani did try to patch up see the episode 4 their she herself tellls her parents that she went to her jija ji but he got angry on her and even frightened her ,it was because of this she got worried about her sisters safety and decided to leave city.

I agree with u Mansi gave right advice to Shivi to tell the truth and even Shivi  wanted to do so .But it was sahil who had said not to tell the truth ,she was caught between husband and friend and so decided to leave the matter and run to her duty...and here she got pay back too husband forgot to tell the truth and friend was a bit careless with her phone and result saasu maa ki tagdi humiliating daantπŸ˜†...so a teaching for Shivi never depend on others but yourself

I feel she never deliberately tried to be in mess but has ended up messing we cant call her selfish but yes we can say she a bit victim to sudden fast changes in her  life

shivi has always been tried to be good but unluckily was always on wrong side of luck be it anything

@mandy yes dear its only u are the who actually judged her condition so well ...sometimes i feel how can u be so clear in vision about things πŸ‘ ...things have happened so fast that shivani is unable to decide maayaka ya sasural she is torn between two

@arhina tu sahil ki deewani hai beechare ko thoda sa bhi dard hoga sabse pahle tu he chillayegi ...love ur concern for sahil...yes u r right ab jab pyaar kiya hai to nibhana rto padega hee...we often fall in love with imperfect things thinking it most perfect in the world dont we πŸ˜‰

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
rskp thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shivani was asked to take Mansi with her when she was going to see her jija ji but her arrogance won't let her.
ShanUlas thumbnail
well sorry i think we both see different serial πŸ˜†...sorry if I worried u coz i never saw that scene anyways wont talk much on this topic ...seems like u cant see beyond mansi ...I think if i talk of Obama u will bring mansi their too
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeshhh pyaar kia hai nibhanaa pareeggaa hee poarregaaa
shivi kyu ne smjte bechare saahil se ladti hai ussey tangg kerwaaa hua hai:/
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I dont watch this show but saw the whole fiasco epi and its Mansi that pisses me off and seems shelfish

She can only see from one perspective and is hell bent on sucking up to everyone

Mansi is way to typical and boring
ShanUlas thumbnail
@silvermoonlight agree with u in one thing that mansi can see from only one perspective ... but then if  we see all the characters in the show can see from only their own perspective

Mansi belives in keeping quit and listening showing concern but never speaking  as it would make 3rd  world war happen πŸ˜’

Shvani thinks she can make the world a better place by her khud ke pair pe kulhadi maro ideas

Saasu Maa who thinks anything she does not like should be disliked by all 🀒

Sandhya less i talk better 😑

except Anoop Sahil and their sister...i feel all three are quit broad minded  and seem to agree with different perspectives.😊

Plus I like Bua ji a lot lady always tries to make the patch up

shantellbrown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I aggree...I don't see Shivani as being a good friend at all