Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think rk is just concerened 4 madhu
divareena thumbnail
hima lovely post. i think RK has feelings for madhu and he trusts her.

Agree with all your points that if he did not have feelings for madhu otherwise he would never be so protective of her, get angry at that bhootni for talking rude about madhu and tell madhu about his father.

He does not want madhu to know about him and bhootni as he wants madhu's respect.  
Edited by divareena - 11 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well rk is a mystery man lets see agee agee hota hai kya 😉
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post! I think he is strongly attracted to her..maybe he doesn't know it's love yet but when she isn't there he is thinking about her like the remote dialogue he keeped messing up. 
When he is at home his eyes are always hovering to see what she is up too. He wants to keep an eye on her at all times. Even when they were going to sleep. He moved from the couch to the bed. I think he just wants Madhu around him all the time and can't think of an excuse for it..
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post!!!
RK is a mystery man!!!!
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Dewdropred...

You make some really nice points..

- Sonu..

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post dear, Agree with ur each point
GirijaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RK feelings towards Madhubala are slowly changing. He trusts her and respects her though he does not openly show it. RK feels a level of comfort with her this is the only reason he was able to share the secret of the photographs with her and the great emotional value the photo have for him. I for one think he should be upfront about Deepali being more than his girlfriend in the past to Madhu and the truth about Dips being a gold digger. The real reason he does not want Madhu to know is he does not want her to feel sorry for him in short he does not want her sympathy. He considers her his equal and he knows she is a strong young woman and he does not want her to go soft on him nor does he want her pity. He likes her to be her strong and spirited self.