RK has hidden feelings for madhu ... does he or d

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

RK has hidden feelings for madhu ... does he or does not ….

If he does not then ….

1)    Why is RK being so protective for madhu all of sudden … why did he shout at dipz …

so that she does not go & open her mouth in front of madhu …

2) why did he accept that madhu is his wife … & taking her name with full honour & pride in front of dipz …

Because some where he knew he can trust madhu … like his mother said … he never opened up to any one after his fathers death … but he started opening up to her … I guess here RK may have felt that he can trust madhu becoz … madhu sacrifised her life for a man who just gave her his name as a father … he was not her biological father but he was like father figure … to her … she looked upon him as his father his guide every thing … so RK felt that a person who can sacrifice herself for her familly member can always be trust worthy & if he gets that person's to be by his side then he too can have some one to share his feelings … & I guess madhu successfully passed in all the tests RK conducted for her till now & understood that what ever RK asks madhu shall do it now without complaining … may b … He wanted some1 in front of whom he can confide & share his feelings may be not now but slowly he will do with her  … that's why after being troubled & tormented … he found solace in madhu … & shared his grief with her ….

3) Why is he worried or bothered that what if madhu comes to know about his & dipz ka affair prior to marriage & wht relationship they both shared … why he does not want madhu to know the truth ….

Its not like their marriage was a love marriage & he was hiding the fact about his & dipz ka affair he had 5 years back … to madhu … Even if truth is out now … madhu will not mind nor care … as RK & madhu both as of now have no feelings 4 each other & have just started warming up ….

But Wht I feel is … as we know RK hates sympathy … so … if madhu comes to know the truth abt how dipz ditched him … he must be thinking that madhu might b sympathizing even more than what she was after he opened up about his father in front of madhu on the stranded night at studio …

So now after coming 2 know that dipz ditched him for sicko sikky & how he lost the 3 important relations

a)father b)mother c)girl friend  …

he must be disliking the fact that madhu may sympathize with him even more …

to avoid all further sympathies from madhu's side he may not want madhu 2 know the truth … that's why he will not allow him mother to complete part 5 of his story …😆 but he will definitely tell her when he wants to …

&

4) Why change of heart all of a sudden … Is he the same RK who insulted madhu like anything till the party night & in party also ….

All of a sudden such a change in heart ….

1)    he saved her & he actually took care of madhu when thy were stranded in the night in the studio …

2) All of sudden he is allowing saas & bahu to bond … saas taking madhu to hospital for dressing & informing 2 madhu that her MIL will b happy if she sees both of them in same room …

since when was he bothered about his mother's happiness …. Or he actually cares about his mother but does not want to show it to her … the same way he started caring about madhu & actually accepting her as his lawful & legal wife …

3)    Then showing his protectiveness for madhu in front of dipz … & claiming that she is his wife … unable to listen 2 trash what dipz called her chawl ki …

4)    He retorted back quite quickly saying that my wife is not like you & she is MRK … so give respect to her … he knows that dipz can never be compared to madhu & is no match to madhu as madhu has virtue which dipz never had …

&

The main reason for change of heart is his Mother who told him on party night that … if his father was alive then he would not have appreciated what ever RK is doing to madhu … so some where his conscience pricked him & I guess he started giving madhu her right as his wife …

But RK keeping her jhumka 's with him is still 😕 ing me … 😆 this can be a reason that RK is attreacted to madhu & has accepted her as his wife in his subconscious mind … but his conscious mind has not accepted this yet … so is irritating her with his talks … & enjoying her pouting ….

Precap :-

Madhu will not accept the money from dipz coz … she may feel that its not right to accept from her …

I am waiting for ganesh celebration …where RK behaviour will surprise madhu & his mom & step dad & bro & his bha bhi ji … AS a nastik has become astik … 😆

he will participate in rituals 2 just prove that he gives importance 2 his wife's words & actually cares for her & her feelings ….

Kya yeh pyar ka pehla padav hain …

Edited by dewdropred - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me too confuse...its definitely concern😕
adi1986 thumbnail
Nice post 👍🏼
even i was confused as too y RK would get bother if Madhu gotta know abt Dips. he doesnt want sympathy.
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Post ..the reasons are absolutely correct..just make all square one and pandora's box opens to reveal that he hates woman who are disloyal..

Sympathy is a major weapon which irks and destructs the liveliness of any relation...
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice post dear..😊
ya agree ,if rk has no reason to give explanation to madhu about him or Deepali...why he said Deepali to shut his mouth ,if Rk does not feel anything for Madhu ,...then why he stop deepali and why he care for his and madhu,s relation..
surely there is something in his heart and that is starting point of love for Madhu..😛
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it
Right with the points you said in post  & why he kept back the earrings 😉 sweet Biwi ki yaadein 😳

Edited by .Priya2000. - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dew , Nice post as usual 👏 .

RK is a Mystery man . His life is like him full of mystery . Yes i agree RK hates sympathy . He fears that Madhu will start feeling bad for RK . 

RK actually is getting use to Madhu now . He is doing everything unconsciously . 

Madhu will not accept money from Dips that is fact . But i think after Ganpati Visarjan RK might tell Madhu that now she is free . His loan has been repayed  . So will ask Madhu to leave & go to her house . RK will do this as he will feel that he has started having feelings for Madhu . 
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Well, I don't think RK yet has any hidden feelings for Maddy except that he does respect her knowing that she is a good human being. He has started to trust her but only as a compassionate and good hearted person.

1) RK was always protective for Maddy in the sense that no one except him has the right to even hurt her.

2) He claims to not believe in relationships but its what he would like to make himself and the world believe. Its jus that he does not trust ppl enough with these relations. For him the relation of husband-wife is important and he does respect that in his own twisted way. He has never let anyone else disrespect Maddy and no matter whether he loves her or not he thinks he is married to her and so committed to her for life.

3) Agreed. RK does not want anyone to pity him or symapathize with him. His sufferings are his own and he wants to keep it that way. He does not want anyone to know about his life and so he asked Dips to shut her mouth teh same way he asked his mother to keep quiet about the pics

4) I don't thinks he has had a change of heart. He saved her and took care of her coz he too is human and its his basic goodness which he hides quiet well. But yes he did soften towards her that night coz of his mother's words.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@rashmi.vaish68 & manid – hmmm … having concern or care for the opposite person is first step towards their relationship … so he having concern towards her is perfect …

@adi1986 – thank you … yes dear apart from sympathy I don't find any other reason as of now …

@isa – thank u dear … yes no man who has self respect would like to be sympathized … & he unable 2 trust any one coz of his past experiences …

@ sundanaz – I guess that RK will first fall for madhu …

@.priya2000. – thank you … I wish the cv's show us the reason 4 his keeping her earrings … as I actually want 2 know what cv's have in their mind …

@manesha – thank you … I don't think so re … RK will leave madhu so soon …. It will take some more time but may happen coz of the reason u gave … but may not happen right after ganesh puja …

Armu4eva thumbnail
Agree with u...as of now i dun think either of them hv any feelings for th other...sympathy angle has deffo  made Madhu softer to RK n RK is more trusting of Madhu n i feel a tad attracted to her...!!