Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wow !!! please update soon...😃
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.
loved it.
liked the way kushi barged and tried to put her point.
liked this aggressive kushi.
she claimed what she wanted.
superb.
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it tina.
liked it very much.
nice slap to forgo her anger and frustration.
loved the way she spoke out her anguish.
awesome update.
eagerly waiting for the next one.
-Xpress- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Hi friends  

i know many said that they do not want the teaser, but here it is...to make up for the short one ydy.
here is the small teaser for you. hope u enjoy it...

"Khushi shouted "U KEPT ON BARGING IN MY LIFE RIPPING TO PIECES ALL THE BARRIERS THAT I PUT ACROSS. ONE BY ONE, ONE BY ONE. U HAD NO MERCY ON ME, U WERE ON ERRAND AND U PULLED APART ALL THE OBSTACLES, STRIPPING EACH AND EVERY HINDRANCE THAT I PUT ACROSS.

U kept on seducing me, u seduced each and all of me with every part of  ur being

be it ur eyes, ur words, ur hands ur kisses, ur touch. damn u just by being there seduced me. u knew how u affected me and u reveled in delight. u knew i was not in the same league as you, i wasn't the match partner at all, but did u consider that, nooo '.u just kept on breaching the fence around me charging right ahead. and i was there trying to hold on to the small string of sanity after having being railroaded by you. i wouldn't know how to stop u. i didn't want to'and i wanted to. do u know how that feels"

"Arnav hugged her like his life depended on her touch. He kept on saying sorry to her. Both had their eyes shut, both with tears on. Khushi was sobbing as all her barriers were down. She felt naked in front of him. and his with the pain that he had unknowingly caused to his life. He held on to khushi, rubbing her back, trying to calm the inconsolable. Trying to seep his body heat in her, willing her to take the energy from him. Giving her the reassurance, that he would never ever do this to her.  Telling her with his touch how much he loved her. He pulled apart, just enuf to see her face, to let her see his face, to show the love'.that he carried. And if tat was not enuf, he placed his lips on hers to transform the love in his being to her."

so whats coming up next guys****** enjoy and lemme know if the teaser was teasing enuf

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the teaser can't wait for the update loved how she expressing her self awesome thanks for the pm