Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

loved the story. this was one of my favorite. i thought you have already ended it and it was a perfect end for me but anything more about  the story is always welcome. infact i will be happy if you decide to write part two😆

epilogue was nice n lovely...loved their perfect family.

Part 2😲no no...this is actually the end...I was unsure about the epilogue actually😆 and I am glad you liked it😃
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

The end !!!! Shreya, ab suspense mein daal diya.

Is this the same Anisha who died.  How does she remember what her parents did when they were at college?
Does Piya know that Anisha is re-born as their daughter?
And what did she mean by the pictures before marriage?
And when she asked Piya if they missed her?

Oh, so you think she is reborn now do you? Okay, then... Yes, Piya knows Anisha has been reborn as her daughter, but she doesn't confront Anisha about it so that she can have a normal life as much as possible😳 Pictures before marriage...remember how Piya made morphed pictures of her and Abhay to shoo away Abhay's ex? ðŸ˜›

Ok Ok!!! You know I always come up with questions. You dont have to answer them 😆

I really love the way you write Shreya. And like I told you before, when you started this SS, I was just curious on how it would turn out to be as it is not supernatural nor a deviation from PKYEK. I thought may be I would not continue reading this after a few episodes.

But this turned out to be one of my favourites and mostly because of the way you wrote it.  The story was well paced, Fantastic description of the emotions, feelings.  The way things were seen from the perspective of others. It really makes me doubt your age - for handling such a matured and difficult concept so beautifully.
You are a very great and talented writer Shreya. 

LOL- you sound like Mandy. I'm honestly not lying about my age..pakka😆I'm glad you think this is mature too...and I'm happy you liked this😳

In the epilogue, I really loved with where Piya asks Anisha to read what she had written.

No, no, that was Anisha who wanted to read what she had written. Piya said no😆

You described the character of Piya so beautifully in casual conversations.

Thank you very very very much Shreya for this SS.

Please do write more. 

Harini, I'm concentrating on my other two FFs for now...let me finish them first ...ek toh I'm already not getting much time but I will do my level best to complete all my works at the very least😳

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for the late reply,,,
awesome update...
why does every good thing has to end one day...
I would miss this ff...
thanks for the pm...