Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
epilogue is nice with perfect ending.thanks shreya for this  beautiful ss on abhiya
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiya4evr

Heyaa shreya see whoes here 😛 i m reading any story after quite a long time,juggling between college n coching so get time 😡. anyway, i have finished seven chapters in one go but now need a break so thought to comment 😳 comming to updates they r maveleously written 👏 i love the concept n abhiya r realy hard to understand but adorable sametime . When u introduce pkyek in it i was like "awww..." . i liked how piya used her brain in aliya ' matter 🤣🤣. well i will soon cont. reading it because i m enjoying it n i m glad i picked this story to read 😃 u did a fantabulous work n as i heard ur writting skills r dangeriously good 👏😛

😲are wah ji, thank you thank you🤣 erm...aliya kaun? u mean anisha or alina?😕
now who told u they are dangerously good 😲 dangerous mana par uske saath good?😆

so far, thanks for reading😛
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
abhay's ex aliya 😛
by dangerously good i meant outstanding (that was my way to praise 🤣 )like the way u describe painting 👏
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya4evr

abhay's ex aliya 😛
by dangerously good i meant outstanding (that was my way to praise 🤣 )like the way u describe painting 👏

lol...main khud hi use bhul gay thi😆 dangerously good...never been told that before...so..um..okay
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved the story. this was one of my favorite. i thought you have already ended it and it was a perfect end for me but anything more about  the story is always welcome. infact i will be happy if you decide to write part two😆

epilogue was nice n lovely...loved their perfect family.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The end !!!! Shreya, ab suspense mein daal diya.
Is this the same Anisha who died.  How does she remember what her parents did when they were at college?
Does Piya know that Anisha is re-born as their daughter?
And what did she mean by the pictures before marriage?
And when she asked Piya if they missed her?

Ok Ok!!! You know I always come up with questions. You dont have to answer them 😆

I really love the way you write Shreya. And like I told you before, when you started this SS, I was just curious on how it would turn out to be as it is not supernatural nor a deviation from PKYEK. I thought may be I would not continue reading this after a few episodes.

But this turned out to be one of my favourites and mostly because of the way you wrote it.  The story was well paced, Fantastic description of the emotions, feelings.  The way things were seen from the perspective of others. It really makes me doubt your age - for handling such a matured and difficult concept so beautifully.
You are a very great and talented writer Shreya. 

In the epilogue, I really loved with where Piya asks Anisha to read what she had written.

You described the character of Piya so beautifully in casual conversations.

Thank you very very very much Shreya for this SS.

Please do write more. 

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Comment updated page 169😳
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

oh wow u made anisha return. that was truly awesome ending. Btw, what does this line refer to:

She'd seen that same expression so many times, even when they weren't married".

past life, or was Anisha here born before abhiya got married 😲 how many years did they live in a live-in relationship in that case 😲🤣

no no, AbhIya  had Anisha after they got married, and ur first guess is the right one...I thought it would be obvious to you
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Amazing amazing epilogue Shreya👏

Well I wasn't expecting any regular kinda epilogue from d minidevil😆. Here it was totally different!!!!👏⭐️

So Anisha had kinda become like piya??😲 I can see where she gets her behaviour from😆. Perfect mix of Abhiya!!
What did u mean by "She had seen similiar expression even before they were married"?? Abhiya had Anisha before their marriage😲😆😉.

Abhiya were passionate as usual☺️. Anisha understands everything😉. Aajkal ke bacche😆😉.

PS: Will miss this ss soo much!!!. Had kinda attachment with its characters. The way u described the complex emotions n struggle of emotions by d characters, HATS OFF!!!!!!👍🏼👏

No AbhIya had Anisha before marriage only😆, but you can go ahead and imagine that they lived together for god knows how many years if you like😆As for what I meant, I thought it was obvious, if not, then even better😆
Thank you very much for the appreciation..means a lot to me
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana yadav

loved it

so anisha is back with them 
loved the ending

loved reading this ff
will miss it now
a lovely pne

thank you so much. yes she is back with them now😳