Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nats0101 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb analysis!!
i m loving d way thngs r gradually unfolding...
way 2 go mb!!
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvremix

awesome post...
well Rishabh Kundra literally Bajaod Dips today,royally...she is a smart player...she actually mixed something in kukku Bhatiya's lassi😲this tells the extent to which she can go..typical vamp material...
hmm RK's "Madhubala Rishabh Kundra" just bowled her right there...Get over him woman..he is already takenπŸ˜†

Thanks

ya RK told Dips left, right and everything.

Ya this women is so total vamp how smartly she send everybody out and what she did to Mr. Bhatia shocked meShocked.

I too loved RK was like I am just for my Madhu and Dips is really too much late now.
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post.great analysis..loved the last part about rk\madhu..both will surely realise this very soon..the earing scene was the cutest..over all the epi was good..
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: trish568

Hey awesome observations! While I agree that madhubala and rk are far from any sentiments of "undying love", in a way, I feel like there's more fire behind their relationship then simply respect & affection. The pain & anger that seems to be eating away at both of them makes this fire inevitable, but it also makes theirs relationship more dynamic. This couple is the epitome of passion.

Warm welome for writting first time in my post πŸ€—

well said dear. There is lot behind Rishbala their relationships seems that they stand with each other for long years. They both get ditched by someone, they both have some dark relation through father side. Their is lot behind marriage for them and thats make them stand for each other.
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: coolestsh

Ya Rishbala rocks and Dips left RK for Sikki, yaar lekin Seema ne acting mast kiya hai.

Agree wid u yaarπŸ˜›
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kavana_n

mai thread par tumara reply keliye wait kar rahihu...

Ok i'm also ThereπŸ˜‰
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: afsh4a

HAY NICE POST CHANDA...

HR EPISODE DEKHNE K BAAD MOOD MAST HOJATA HY...

R EPISODE K BAAD TMHARA POST B BNTA HY...

SOOO EPISODE DEKHNE K BAAD MOOD FIT HTA HY R UPER C TMHARA POST PRH K TO DIL OR B JHOOMNAY LGTA HY...

really lovely post chanda...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i like today's episode...😳😳

today my fav scene was convo b/w dipali n rk...

ur post is superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

in this post ,my fav lines are :😊

By the way different meaning of love for 2 couples for Sikki and Dips it is desire, hunger, fire that set I don;t think they anytime believing in attach to heart.

On other hand for Rishbala its respect, cute fights and its attached to string of heart. So did Madhu's presence stands everywhere for RK even if he is not in his room.

tum ne bilkul sae define kia in donu couple k love koπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...yeah...sikki r deepali same type k hain...hawas hawas hawas...hr type ki hawas hy in k ander...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hai meri jaan tune mera din bana diya ye comment karke.

Ya this two line is my fav too from post.

Aww Embarrassed thanks that you love reading my post.

Ya Sikki and Dipps same yaar only physical relation un dono ko sirf bahari dacha dikhta hai body ke andar jo sundar humesha dhadkane wala dil nahin dikhta😑
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
RK really values his relationships...Rishbala z superb...earring scene ws too cute😊
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Great post. I loved your analysis :)

He was fiercely protective or her today.Not just her about himself too. Listen the RK we know doesnt really give a damn about what other people think. But why did he care so much if Deepali says things that would create a bad image of him in Madhu's mind? Ya RK was and will protective to Madhu because first he told his mom now he will not do anything that will hurt his father's soul and secondly he knows now that Madhu is different from all girls she met.

RK do not want Madhu to know his past because his past is dark destroyed and he knows whoever comes near that dark life apparently will also get destroyed like him because he can only give dark life to partner but sad that after repeated attemt to keep Madhu away from his life Madhu will still be entered to his life and both  will not know when she came.

Loved the Earrings scene too.It was almost as if he could bear to part with anything related to her.Cheers to his eccentric way of showing the fact thoughπŸ˜†  ya me too loved that

Lesson of the day- RK cares.

Observation of the day- When the showed the close up of his eyes there wasnt love for Madhu but there was a Passion.And that defeats love anyday. Ya thanks for sharing me I didn't observed that much but thanks to share and you are right

My comment in red and

Warm welome for writting first time in my post πŸ€—
Sima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis Shahi

Your observations are very true. There is only one person for RK and that is Madhu.. I just wish madhu will not leave him at any cost. Truly he will be shattered

Rishbala always.