Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Thank thank u so much for appreciating my acting skills, my dear sis-in-law πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ€£ 

chalo your typing skill improved n its for good causeπŸ˜‰ we need to get this forum at top...

And in end lovely post, loved the flow of wordsπŸ‘

😑 Chup kar main Seema ki baat kar rahi chance pe dance mat kar

thanks chalo kisine mujhe appreciate kiya mere typing skill se haan yaar its really helped thanks. Surely we will bring this forum on one day hope so, Mbians rocks.

Thanks you loved my post and flow of my words aww thats mean a lot to me dear 😳
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolestsh

😑 Chup kar main Seema ki baat kar rahi chance pe dance mat kar

thanks chalo kisine mujhe appreciate kiya mere typing skill se haan yaar its really helped thanks. Surely we will bring this forum on one day hope so, Mbians rocks.

Thanks you loved my post and flow of my words aww thats mean a lot to me dear 😳

πŸ€—
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: orchid70

Madhu has become important in his life...he knows she won't leave him binded by contract...and then by love...❀️
I want to see RK falling for her but plays a game with her...I like when he flirts with madhu...

Warm welome for writting first time in my post πŸ€—

Ya RK trust Madhu and expect her not leaviing see thats why he said in yesterday's episode that "Tumse baat banvana ab assan ho gaya hai"

Ya RK is cute, fighter, teaser and great lover also but Dips dicthed him but hope Madhu will not.

Now I want Madhu to take RK's side in front of Mukund damm that will be day of Madhubala.πŸ˜‰
silent.desire thumbnail

Warm welome for writting first time in my post πŸ€—
thanks
silent.desire thumbnail

chal thik hai for a while lets hug πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nyc  post ,gr8 observation n lovely tittle.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice Post.

Everytime D said something bad abt MB - RK snarled at her.. Loved that!

Just loving Rima together these days.

And DD is back to her usual acting - Glad they have extended the parameters around her role boundry.

Seema - I love the way she talks and she uses her voice and tone magnificently.
She may not be a stunner - but her acting and her tone and command of the English Language is applaudable.

I love the way she says "Mera dil aisa tho nahin" - I'd love to hear more of that.

Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shahi, Thanks for making the post in English.. Thought today's episode was quite ok.. we know that RK once loved Dips who ditched him for Sikky.. Turned out to be very poor judgement on her part.. 

Like you said, somewhere in his heart RK does consider Sikky as his brother and respect the Dewar-Bhabhi relationship, even though Dips keeps throwing herself at him... 

His mother's words about his father being ashamed of the way he is treating his wife seems to have affected him deeply.. He reminded Dips to respect her marriage as well as his. Though RK doesnt fail to tease the new compliant Madhu, he couldnt have failed to notice that Madhu doesnt reject him downright like she used to. 

Interesting thought you gave- About RK protecting both himself and Madhu from Dips... You could be right! Now that Rishabala has started living in the same room, they will get to know each other more and learn to understand and respect each other..

silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

nyc  post ,gr8 observation n lovely tittle.

thanks and hey you liked the title. Most of the people liked it actually its took very difficult for me to decide title. I wrote post then I decided title after thinking a lot and add one line down.
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Nice Post.

Everytime D said something bad abt MB - RK snarled at her.. Loved that!

Just loving Rima together these days.

And DD is back to her usual acting - Glad they have extended the parameters around her role boundry.

Seema - I love the way she talks and she uses her voice and tone magnificently.
She may not be a stunner - but her acting and her tone and command of the English Language is applaudable.

I love the way she says "Mera dil aisa tho nahin" - I'd love to hear more of that.

warm welcome cari for the first time on my post πŸ€—πŸ˜›

I am so happy to see here. Thanks you liked my post.

Ya even I liked Rima these days, they are ausumn together. Ya DD is fab actress.

Agreed everything you said about Seema πŸ‘πŸΌ and me too liked her this way.