Devilz Lair: First Touch of Love prt 2 pg 61

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

SwaRon/TanHa FF: Enigma Of Fate (Complete)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2973415

SwaRon/TanHa FF: Hostage...the truth lies within the best lie , can you find it (on hold)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239474

SwaRon/TanHa SS: Married by Mistake (completed)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3155282

SwaRon/TanHa SS: I Love You swayam (completed)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2912349

SwaRon/TanHa SS: You R Mine (Completed)

SwaRon/TanHa SS: Entwined together by a sacred bond (on going)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3536922

A TanHa wala SwaRon Movie

NOTE #1: These stories are written for SwaRon as Tanha only you are not allowed to read it while imagining Sharon as someone else except Sneha. No offence to VruShan but only TanHa are the ones who ruled my imagination while penning down these stories. Without being rude these stories are written for only SwaRon as TanHa and NOT as someone else so if you wanna read it while imagining someone else then kindly hit the back button!...it was not meant to offend anyone's feelings...if that happened then pardon me for that.

NOTE #2: Do not copy paste my work on other sites or even on IF as a new post. Be creative enough and pen down your own thoughts. If u do so then u will have to face severe consequences.

-Thank youi

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 10 years ago
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
okay guys so here is the first OS i am posting in gallery...it is more of a D3 OS rather than swaron but it still has them😃...freaky name? but i think thats what builds interest😛...okay so i don't know what i was thinking while writing this and what made me post it but since i am posting it hope u all will like it.

Note: don't read it with a room full full of people because you are gonna laugh like a maniac and if they would eye you as if u r mad then don't blame and also don't read it while drinking water if it went up ur nose due to laughing then i won't be responsible for it😛😆

APES AND ALIENS

Swayam had a fight with Sharon and while trying to break their fight rey and kriya also ended up fighting. Now the boys were sitting in the cafeteria waiting for the girls to come so that they can make it up to them. While the girls were in the girls locker room. They were way to mad to even talk to the boys right now so they were letting their anger out in the locker room by calling them names and cursing them. It had been an hour since the college had ended and the entire gang had stayed in order to organize some event coming next week. After the fight rey and swayam were in the caf while kriya and Sharon were in the girl's locker room. The rest of the gang was missing. Rey had grown tired of waiting for kriya to come and had fallen asleep while resting his head on the table. swayam on the other hand was wide awake and was hell bored. Rey had been sleeping for twenty minutes now and there was no sign of girls or rest of the gang. He yawned out of boredom and then his eyes fell on rey. Poor lad was sleeping peacefully and that's when an idea struck in swayam's head. He pulled a chair for himself in front of rey and said "rey" he didn't wake up. He must be really sleepy so swayam tried once again he said in a low voice "rey wake up" rey didn't budge an inch and now swayam could even hear him snore which pissed him off and this time he yelled "REY WAKE UP, A FIRE BROKE OUT"  rey's head shot up and he fell off of the chair he was sitting on. Then he quickly stood up and looked at swayam with sleepy eyes "where? Why? What?" swayam placed a finger on his lips and controlled his laughter then he said making an extremely worried face "rey the aliens invaded earth and now they are abducting humans….they are even in our college right now" rey who had not even opened his eyes properly shouted "WHAT?" swayam glared at him signaling him to speak in low voice. Then he said "look around u..do u see anyone?" rey looked around and nodded his head frantically in negative then swayam placed a hand on his shoulder and said "only we four are left" rey started jumping up and down in panic and said "whatshouldido whatshouldido?" swayam took a deep breath trying to suppress his laughter and said "go find kriya and run away from here" rey nodded his head and than ran outside as fast as he could trying to find kriya. While swayam clutched his stomach and tried to keep sitting on the chair as he broke into fists of laughter.

Vicky looked at Nilesh and then they both high fived each other. Then Vicky said "dude everyone is gonna be so scared seeing us in these ape costumes" nilesh laughed and replied "yup its gonna be so much fun" then both of them started dancing when suddenly Nilesh stopped and smacked Vicky saying focus on the plan. We need to go inside now and they both covered their head with masks which made them look like apes and then they jumped inside college building.

Bharat and amar looked at their reflection in the mirror and sighed. Bharat "we lost the bet against girls because of u!" amar "what did I do?" bharat "I dunno but u did something……and now we have to wear these ridiculous alien costumes". They sighed once again as they looked at their reflection the mirror.

Rinni, Simmi, Neha and Vishaka were waiting for bharat and amar to come in an empty classroom when suddenly Neha started telling them about the weird and scary movie she watched yesterday. She was telling them how the apes were eating everyone when bharat and amar entered and they broke into fists of laughter. The girls kept laughing and they feeling extremely embarrassed  walked outside and just then the electricity went out and the only source of light was the moonlight lightening up the college through some open spaces but still most of it was left in darkness.

Rey peeked inside the hallway from behind the pillar he was hiding and saw that the coast was clear. He could not see anyone. So after making sure that no one was watching him he ran towards the direction of girl's locker room but saw two aliens aka bharat and amar coming from the opposite direction. He felt goose bumps rise on his skin as he shrieked loudly and ran as fast he could in the opposite direction yelling "they are gonna abduct me…they r gonna abduct me…someone help me" while bharat and amar watched him in confusion then they smirked in an evil manner and ran behind rey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharon and kriya who were holding each other's hands when there was a power cut jumped in air when they heard rey scream. They looked at each other nervously and then Sharon said "dddon't worry..i..i'll go and see" kriya nodded and Sharon hesitantly walked outside hoping to find swayam or rey soon.

Swayam was in the caf still laughing when he saw rey through a window running in opposite direction and screaming "they r gonna abduct me…they r gonna abduct me" he laughed once again but the next second he felt bile rise in his throat when he saw two aliens running behind him. He could not believe his eyes and for a second sat there momentarily shocked and unable to move. Then finding his courage he looked outside and saw no one. Then he stepped outside and saw two apes marching towards him. His heart almost popped out of his chest and he screamed loudly "Holly crap" before running in the opposite direction and Vicky and nilesh after finally finding someone to scare ran behind him.

Sharon heard swayam shout "holly crap" and a smile immediately sketched on her face as well as a wave of relief ran inside her body. She moved towards the direction of his voice and saw him running towards her. She smiled and ran towards him but he ran pass her yelling loudly "someone save me plz" Sharon felt so angry that she could kill him right now. How dare he run past her that too yelling "someone save me" Then as she raised her eyes and saw two apes running towards her. She stood wide eyed for a second and then ran behind swayam yelling "wait for me swayam"

Kriya has been waiting for Sharon for quiet a while now and she decided to go look for her. She took slow and small steps calling for rey, swayam and Sharon. But no one replied back. She was feeling scared by every passing second and wished that rey was with her right now just then rey came running as if his life depended on it from the right side of the corridor and kriya smiled a big smile. Rey spotted kriya and quickly pulled her in a hug and started panting. Kriya hugged him back and he said "we gotta…." But the words died in his mouth when he spotted two apes standing at a small distance from them and he immediately broke the hug taking a few steps back. Kriya looked at him angry and shocked but before she could utter even a single word he turned around and ran away at full speed again this time shouting "oh god now even the apes are after me" kriya looked at him shocked and then turned around only to find two apes walking towards her. Immediately the movie which she saw with Neha last night crept in her mind and she also ran behind rey.

Rey stopped to catch his breath and kriya bumped in his back and they both fell down. She stood up and glared at him who also stood up and yelled at him "how dare you leave me alone with those apes" rey placed his hand on her mouth and whispered "shhh they'll hear us" just then bharat and amar appeared from the opposite end of the corridor and kriya starred at them wide eyes. First apes and now aliens what was happening today. She looked sideways for rey but he was gone she turned back and saw him already running away from and she also ran behind him while amar and bharat ran behind them. rey's foot tripped and he fell down hitting the floor hard. Kriya was about to run past him but stopped and tried to help him up but as she was helping him armar came and grabbed rey from behind while bharat was still catching upto him. When he reached there he moved his hand forward to grab kriya but she pointed a finger at him and yelled "don't touch me!" bharat's hand stopped mid air upon hearing her tone and then she turned to amar and said to him "leave him right now and go back to where you came from" rey "yes plz leave me…take her if u want but leave me plz" kriya placed her hands on her hips and glared at rey who was trying to get himself free while amar and bharat started laughing upon hearing what rey said. Kriya then glared at them and punched bharat saying "what is so funny?" bharat immediately left rey and moved back. Then she turned towards amar but he had already taken off. Kriya yelled at him "yeah go back from where u came…stupid aliens" then rey grabbed her hand and they ran away from bharat who was still holding his jaw.

Swayam and sharon looked here and there to see if the coast was clear or not and found no one. So they started running towards the gate but Vicky and nilesh who were coming from the opposite direction bumped into them and all four of them fell down. Swayam and sharon looked at each other horrified and tried to stand up but only sharon stood up and Nilesh grabbed swayam's leg making him fall again. He tried saying something to him but only muffled voice came out because of the mask and swayam and Sharon thought he was saying something in an unintelligible language. Sharon was about to take a step back when swayam said "don't leave me alone plz" Vicky moved forward to grab sharon's leg but she glared at him who instead to moving forward took a few steps back and placed a hand on his heart trying to calm down. He had never seen Sharon like this and it scared him to death. Then she turned her attention towards nilesh and kicked him hard saying "leave my boy alone u darn monkey" nilesh quickly left him not wanting to be beaten up anymore and as soon as he left him. He stood up and ran away from them leaving Sharon to gasp in shock and run behind him.

Sharon and swayam came running from the right side while rey and kriya came running from the left side of the corridor and all four of them bumped into each other. They all fell down and saw two apes and two aliens towering over them within seconds they fainted and bharat, amar, nilesh and vickey stood their shocked and on the verge of bursting into fists of laughter. Then when they were about to wake them up they heard the remaining gang say "bharat, amar what r u doing? And whom did u brought along with u?" they turned around and all four of them took their masks off revealing who they were. Rinni, simmi, Neha and Vishaka came forward and saw the four of them fainted on the floor and burst into laughter. Rinni "man who could be scared of these four?" Neha "me thinking the same" Simmi "it never occurred to them that they are just wearing costumes" vishaka sprinkled water on their faces and they slowly opened their eyes but as soon as they did everyone of them heard someone laughing in an evil manner. The four of them fainted again and the rest of the gang ran outside leaving them passed out there. After they left VP (he was the one who laughed) came forward with a camera in his hand and said excitedly while rubbing his hands together "I never had so much fun in life before"

P.S: okay so i mentioned it before i am reminding you all again i suck at writing humor.😳..i think its most difficult to write comedy i prefer emotions or romance more so if u all thought that it was not humorous at all than i can understand but still since u all are so kind so do leave ur feedback and hit the button if u liked it.😳

xoxoxo

-Baz

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 11 years ago
devil_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
In order to receive pmz for my future works on SwaRon plz add this account to ur buddy list...no one will be getting pmz for updated from my original id...the requests sent on that id for pmz will be deleted...so plz send them on right id.

Thank you.
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unres!

omg too funny! it was soo random but so freakin' funny at the same time! haha! 🤣
Edited by ABCDesiGirl93 - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BAZ 🤗

Res
unres 

The os came just at the right moment in between all the tension that is going on in IF 
thanks a lot for this .😊
coming to the os -
awesome  one baz !!
it totally cracked me up 🤣 🤣
its only u who could have written an os on D3 with apes and aliens and make it this hilariously 
funny 😆
loved how KriSha saved their boys ReYam from the attack of apes and the aliens 😃
you did an fantastic  job 👍🏼

also BIG CONGRATULATIONS on ur os/ss/ff gallery .🥳
you really needed it with the amount of fantastic write ups u have given us , it was important to showcase them at one place ⭐️
keep them coming ...

thanks for the PM.
Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res😃
hey Baz😃
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
muje laga aap romentic topic pe likhye ho bt aapne to hasayabhi & wo bhi rok nai pa rahi u r amazing😃👏👍🏼 Edited by beeny - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this OS came just at  the right time ...when SWARON fans were on the verge of crying due to rumors ...u made us laugh like maniacs ...first ...congrats  for  ur own gallery ...i luved the name ...its unique just like ur creations ...i hv missed some of ur works ...will read them now ...coming to the OS ...i dont have words ...i thought u are good in writing romantic SWARON ...even naughty one ...but this one was...i dont have  any words ...

"leave him right now and go back to where you came from" rey "yes plz leave me…take her if u want but leave me plz"

"yeah go back from where u came…stupid aliens"

"leave my boy alone u darn monkey" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

that was just awesome ...poor REYAM ...KRISHA became the saviors for their guys...loved the end too...all four fainted ...u r a fab writer...thanx  for this AWESOME OS 👏👏👏
Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that has to be the most hilarious thing i ever read...

awesome work...

totally loved it...

suited so well...

plz write more. 😃
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks with all the thing happening with SwaRon lately this was needed.
Reserved for now. Will edit my comment later.

Edited

Although I'm low but still I can't help to bring out a smile after reading this. Any other day I would have been surely rolling on the floor. But any ways thanks for giving this wonderful OS. And moreover it definitely gives us a sight to new dimension of your writng skills.

I simply adored the way you have penned own this comedy. It was really funny. Especially I loved the moment when Swayam and Rey were moving towads Sharon and Kriya and end up running away from them instead of taking them along with them. Bharat, Amar, Vicky and Nilesh were just awesome and they really rocked. But the most unexpected twist must be of VP bit. Loved this OS.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago