Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Same here di🤗Finally caught u in IF after a long time😆😳[/QUOTE]

yeah finally we met somewhere 😆
Jasmine2012 thumbnail
i luv atif he so prity. i luv his eyes so big n round. i luv his hair so thick like a bush. i jst luv him.  there is noone like him. Edited by Jasmine2012 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Shruti

I'm a DT member, don't know how to bash.

but you do it very well...  smart... 😉 
DHOKEBAAZ007 thumbnail
I am neither from Pakistan nor from India. I am just a neutral viewer who loves music which is the sole reason I am watching this show.

But, to be honest, this show makes me feel sick in my stomach. This is a singing competition for hevens' sake. I hate  the way they have turned it into a cricket ground or to be more precise, a battle field.

Least needed in that show is the mentors referring those young talented singers as Pakistani soldiers and Indian soldiers. For gods' sake don't  put them into a pressure that they are singing for the country. When you bring "For Country" in between, it becomes a big deal. Why don't they just celebrate music  instead of creating un-necessary havoc?

When I first saw the promos of this show, I thought this is gonna be a platform where singing will be appreciated in general irrespective of where you belong to.  I WAS SO DAMN WRONG!!!

I think the channel/ director/ producer should be blamed for turning this show in a way it has turned out to be. They are the big suckers for TRPS.

For god's sake ..let the singers sing in peace. We have often heard people "play for the country"...but here they are making them "Sing for the country". Singing for the country is not wrong, but this reality show which started off for some money and Trps is not the right platform. Period!

**edit

Oops! sorry for being out of topic all the way :) I just needed a space to vent that out ...lol
Edited by DHOKEBAAZ007 - 11 years ago
captaincrunch thumbnail
Atif, atif, atif so cute and handsome see him singing better than Kishore in his own voice!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZs8hWJUe1o&feature=related
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DHOKEBAAZ007

I am neither from Pakistan nor from India. I am just a neutral viewer who loves music which is the sole reason I am watching this show.

But, to be honest, this show makes me feel sick in my stomach. This is a singing competition for hevens' sake. I hate  the way they have turned it into a cricket ground or to be more precise, a battle field.

Least needed in that show is the mentors referring those young talented singers as Pakistani soldiers and Indian soldiers. For gods' sake don't  put them into a pressure that they are singing for the country. When you bring "For Country" in between, it becomes a big deal. Why don't they just celebrate music  instead of creating un-necessary havoc?

When I first saw the promos of this show, I thought this is gonna be a platform where singing will be appreciated in general irrespective of where you belong to.  I WAS SO DAMN WRONG!!!

I think the channel/ director/ producer should be blamed for turning this show in a way it has turned out to be. They are the big suckers for TRPS.

For god's sake ..let the singers sing in peace. We have often heard people "play for the country"...but here they are making them "Sing for the country". Singing for the country is not wrong, but this reality show which started off for some money and Trps is not the right platform. Period!

**edit

Oops! sorry for being out of topic all the way :) I just needed a space to vent that out ...lol

very nice post😃..👏
Edited by anaad - 11 years ago
Jasmine2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captaincrunch

Atif, atif, atif so cute and handsome see him singing better than Kishore in his own voice!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZs8hWJUe1o&feature=related

Gana? ka rape kardiya !
mistyeyes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
iss show me teen judges hain ayesha bohslay ji jo hamesha india ko support karte hain .,aur wo bangladeshi wo bhee hamesha indians ko support karte hian pata nahi kiya masla hai us bangali kay sath..aur hamaree pyaar abida ji pakitan se koi dhang ki judge to bhejtay unhain ye bhee nahi pata hota kay wo kaha hain aur kya kar rhee hain