Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Bambi003

ya heard it...u know im by religion hindu bt still i dnt find it necessary 2 make the difference btwn pakistan n india when both r go0d!!!some participants from bth side need a bit mre practice bt no1s perfect as u knw...uptil nw i never met some1 perfect...u think we gonna meet 1 one day????๐Ÿ˜‰??!!
here in Mts we live togthr...ya its true sometimes ther r a few thngs with which a mountain is created bt that exists everywher rite????sorry bt when 1 indian particpnt's wrong-he/she is wrong n when 1 from pakistan is wrong-he/she is wrong...we should b fair enough...
im supportin sara n the other girl frm india(cant remeber her name rite nw)...hum to ladkiyan ke sath hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...
bt 1 thng is sure Atif is super handsome,himesh 2 dramtic n ashaji should stop showim off her favouritism...unfortunately nt all people thnk +ve n it can create too much rifts instead of unitin...
Cheers๐Ÿ˜‰

Totally agree with you, I also don't care if Pakistan wins or not, just feel that singers are sometimes  neglected as a result, which is not good.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaad

Totally agree with you, I also don't care if Pakistan wins or not, just feel that singers are sometimes  neglected as a result, which is not good.

that is so true dear
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

@ bold,

this program has been shot in dubai so they selected a neutral place instead of shooting it india.

however i agree with you, yes its her right her duty to take stand for his own team... and honestly speaking i found senior judges decisions quite wired at times.. kehna kuch karna kuch sorta... Atif was right in saying so.. kay bolti kuch hain deti 10 hain..

kiyun bhi?

Sorry about that, I was under the impression that it was held in India,considering it is next to pakistan.But for some reason almost all shows are held in dubai. I guess it is easier with the paper work and stuff when it comes to inviting people.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaad

Sorry about that, I was under the impression that it was held in India,considering it is next to pakistan.But for some reason almost all shows are held in dubai. I guess it is easier with the paper work and stuff when it comes to inviting people.

No prob dear..

and yes just to avoid some political pressures and unnecessary paperr work they have chosen Dubai.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

๐Ÿ˜†

ya right sniggy.. hugsss what a pleasant surprise to have u ๐Ÿค—

Same here di๐Ÿค—Finally caught u in IF after a long time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What the hell is going on here. Stop posting negative about HR.

And ya, he doesn't need to learn anything regarding music. Atif needs that for sure.
๐Ÿคฃ im in love wid this forum.
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Shruti

What the hell is going on here. Stop posting negative about HR.

And ya, he doesn't need to learn anything regarding music. Atif needs that for sure.

Take a chill pill-no1's perfect...๐Ÿ˜Š
On ur POV HR needs no learnim bt even that he cant always b criticisim others n he is always go0d...he did that lots of time in SaReGaMaPA tooo!!!!!!!
Sorry thats my POV nw dont bash me...๐Ÿ˜‰
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shruti-
Ps-No offence meant to u or any1-just expressim my POV!
Cheers๐Ÿ˜‰
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm a DT member, don't know how to bash.