Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

πŸ˜† and those who support bharti just becoz she said things against isha lol πŸ˜†

wo bhi eliminations se pehle jab veto ka chakar hua tha tab chup the πŸ˜† Ghantey ke guyz
KJO roklx πŸ‘ On Ur Face Bharti πŸ‘

Yeah Karan is way too str8 forward... Bharti bari suchchi bann rahi thi (hiding her bitchiness in suchchaai) but jub Karan Johar nay such bola aur especially INSAANIYAT ka shabhd use kiya aur kaha keh iss show say Baharti ko sub say ziyada faeydaa huwa hai toh moti ka chehra dekhnay laayaq thaa πŸ˜†

and why the hell she was taking digs on Isha? Bharti ko kis nay mana kiya thaa to take a rest..and how on earth she can compare her sprains and routine pain with Isha's MAJOR arm injury in which even her bone came out of her elbow

and how come she can even compare her (non)dance with the best dancer on Jhalak ?
I think she think way too much of herself... the way she didn't prepared faceoff shown her over-confidence and the way she was saying Rashmi will win anyways was an insult to the judges as if they will be partial towards Rashmi
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Yeah Karan is way too str8 forward... Bharti bari suchchi bann rahi thi (hiding her bitchiness in suchchaai) but jub Karan Johar nay such bola aur especially INSAANIYAT ka shabhd use kiya aur kaha keh iss show say Baharti ko sub say ziyada faeydaa huwa hai toh moti ka chehra dekhnay laayaq thaa πŸ˜†

and why the hell she was taking digs on Isha? Bharti ko kis nay mana kiya thaa to take a rest..and how on earth she can compare her sprains and routine pain with Isha's MAJOR arm injury in which even her bone came out of the knee

and how come she can even compare her (non)dance with the best dancer on Jhalak ?
I think she think way too much of herself... the way she didn't prepared faceoff shown her over-confidence and the way she was saying Rashmi will win anyways was an insult to the judges as if they will be partial towards Rashmi

Agreed, what did Rashmi do to her. At least Rashmi deserves the stage whether face off happened or not. By not performing she is undermining her talent as well. Oh well, guess her health is more important if she thought she wasn't going to win.

Loved KJo when he told her off. Someone needed to burst her bubble.

But agree with everything.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail

πŸ˜† did u watch dance ke superstar jahan yeh anchor tha he was hawlorous in it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no I missed that show :( but I liked him alot in DID little masters season 1 which was aired in 2010
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

and why the hell she was taking digs on Isha? Bharti ko kis nay mana kiya thaa to take a rest..and how on earth she can compare her sprains and routine pain with Isha's MAJOR arm injury in which even her bone came out of the elbow

Agreed, what did Rashmi do to her. At least Rashmi deserves the stage whether face off happened or not. By not performing she is undermining her talent as well. Oh well, guess her health is more important if she thought she wasn't going to win.

Loved KJo when he told her off. Someone needed to burst her bubble.

But agree with everything.
[/QUOTE]

exactly.. agar faceoff may pain ka bahana karr rahi thee toh how come she was all prepared and ready for the main act πŸ˜†

Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiviNitya

Kinda agree with u Tanya on this..

Esp Manish part, I like that guys comedy and think hez v cool!!! Hez v smart in his jks and knows where to draw a line od decency in comedy!! Doesnt go over board which bharti does when it comes to Remo!!! Tho I think bharti is funny too but there r things I dont like in her acts too. Manish is v good host coz he blends things spontaniously when things r edgy on set and ease off wrapping stuff smoothly!!! He does this all good spirit and we can clearly see this!!! Hez best host right now on Tv!!!

yeah he is not only funny but a very smart anchor who knows how to handle the blow hot blow cold situations on sets with his wit & humor πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with the TM. Manish is way more humorous than Bharti. I have seen only few stand-ups of Bharti, I didnt like her much then.  In Jhalak, I found her jokes rather cheap. I felt pity for Remo who had to endure her cheap remarks with smile. His awkwardness was evident in his face many times, poor guy. So I feel many viewers would change channel in her jokes, so TRP nahhh

About Manish, I have seen him hosting Dance ke Superstars and Dance India Dance. So I agree, he has natural comic talent and great sense of humor. Moreover he is spontaneous and can handle situations well. His jokes and one liners are impromptu.

I wish next year he host Jhalak with Mona. Both would make the show lively and fun.
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alinaa-

Agree with the TM. Manish is way more humorous than Bharti. I have seen only few stand-ups of Bharti, I didnt like her much then.  In Jhalak, I found her jokes rather cheap. I felt pity for Remo who had to endure her cheap remarks with smile. His awkwardness was evident in his face many times, poor guy. So I feel many viewers would change channel in her jokes, so TRP nahhh

About Manish, I have seen him hosting Dance ke Superstars and Dance India Dance. So I agree, he has natural comic talent and great sense of humor. Moreover he is spontaneous and can handle situations well. His jokes and one liners are impromptu.

I wish next year he host Jhalak with Mona. Both would make the show lively and fun.

thnx 😊 Manish is gifted while Bharti forced comedy on viewers... I agree even in standups (I have seen all seasons of CC since 2007 till now) she is pretty average.

Exactly spontaneous, impromptu and extempore are the best words for Manish's talent... the most funny lines were delivered by Manish in Jhalak... than God knows Bharti kis cheez ka saara credit lay rahi theeπŸ˜• she just used to flirt with Remo in a cheap crass way like a thirsty sex maniac πŸ˜† and thats it.
Good that Kjo has set her in her place.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

arre kidher ghayab hu sara πŸ˜›
remember me πŸ˜†

Yah i do.  Yeh bhi puchne ki baat hai.πŸ˜†  Nothing waiting for BB6πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: tanya.91

thnx 😊 Manish is gifted while Bharti forced comedy on viewers... I agree even in standups (I have seen all seasons of CC since 2007 till now) she is pretty average.

Exactly spontaneous, impromptu and extempore are the best words for Manish's talent... the most funny lines were delivered by Manish in Jhalak... than God knows Bharti kis cheez ka saara credit lay rahi theeπŸ˜• she just used to flirt with Remo in a cheap crass way like a thirsty sex maniac πŸ˜† and thats it.
Good that Kjo has set her in her place.

@bold, 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I felt the same and not only Remo but she didn't even leave the international choreographers πŸ˜†
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

@bold, 🀣

I felt the same and not only Remo but she didn't even leave the international choreographers πŸ˜†

yeah, bohut aag lagi hui hai moti ko 🀣