Manish is more Funny & hilarious than Bharti

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I understand there r a few topics already at Bharti's issue.
Here I want to touch it from just the comedy and Trp's angle, which Bharti claimed that she brought the most Trps for Jhalak due to her comedy.

First of all 90% of the time it was not comedy but a straight harassment to a married man (Remo) whose wife and family were also a part of the live audience, and I am sure they would not be too happy with Bharti's below the belt jokes, taking Remo under her  wings hiding him during her act, sitting on his lap, touching him in vulgar ways, doing cheap crass actions, uttering frustrated dialogues in the name of comedy and acting as a thirsty sex maniac.

If she labelled all this a comedy than she should have given the credit to Remo too who has been constantly harassed by her  and his discomfort & embarrassment was quite visible a number of times being a married man, and wife sitting in the audience tolerating vulgarity of Bharti coated as socalled comedy.

Secondly and most importantly, if u had followed Jhalak closely, you would have noticed that it was Manish who gave the maximum truly funny punch liners whenever Bharti was on stage and that added alot in her comedy acts.

Not only with Bharti, but Manish as a whole on Jhalak is a truly gifted & lovable hilarious anchor. His way of talking, tone, non-scripted jokes (the guy is gifted with natural wit & comic talent) comedy and hilarious one liners with all the contestants, judges and the guests is something that truly made most of us laugh much more than Bharti's crass vulgar jokes targeted towards Remo .. I don't see any other much comedy from Bahrti's side.

I just love Manish's comic natural talent, and he seems truly a very nice hearted genuine guy.
So Bharti's claim for her Trps' comedy does not hold much value imo, as the most fresh, hilarious and truly funny comedy came mostly through Manish Paul and not from Bharti.

what you have to say about this.. plz share your opinion.
Thanks.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
agree..manish always make jhalak live and happy.. ilove the way he mingle with judges and evey contestant.. and if bharti is the only comedy element..then yesterdays epi must turn to a boring one na?? but i never felt it boring infact i enjoyed than some of previous weeks epis.. esp the manish - salman part..
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyahmt

agree..manish always make jhalak live and happy.. ilove the way he mingle with judges and evey contestant.. and if bharti is the only comedy element..then yesterdays epi must turn to a boring one na?? but i never felt it boring infact i enjoyed than some of previous weeks epis.. esp the manish - salman part..

Exactly, u brought a very valid point... this guy made Jhalak a truly entertaining n funny journey, not Bharti.

Moreover the comedy circus regular viewers (I am one of them) have also noticed that Bharti is not that impressive even in that full fledged comedy show that she is doing since years, she not only never won any season of CC ever but her acts are also not that good and usually based on vulgarity most of the time..the maximum she can do is to play that sardar kid which is stale by now and not funny anymore.

Even in pure comedy shows she is not that great and CC is a prime example of it.

tanya.91 thumbnail
Also as everyone said that her selfish, lack of sportsman spirit attitude, taking all credit for the success of the show and over confidence was the icing on cake. Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Starting i was  enjoying her  pranks on Remo ... But later  it was tooo much ... Even Remo was feeling Odd ... 🤢
manish is hilarious🤣...but bharti is fun to watch too
never like bharti cheap comedy😵
and io comedy circus also

very nyc topic manish is much more funnier and entertainer then her 
and manish handle the situations very well 
a good anchor 
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

never like bharti cheap comedy😵

and ion comedy circus also

very nyc topic manish is much more funnier and entertainer then her 

yeah.. even a Bharti's fan will agree that in Jhalak there was no comedy from Bharti except seducing Remo in each episode.
While Manish has a pretty broad range of comedy and one liners with all the contestant and judges

Originally posted by: tanya.91

yeah.. even a Bharti's fan will agree that in Jhalak there was no comedy from Bharti except seducing Remo in each episode.
While Manish has a pretty broad range of comedy and one liners with all the contestant and judges

yup when i was watching comedy circus she is so cheap in cc also so never like her
where as manish is a good anchor i saw him hosting many awards shows and tv shows 
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

yup when i was watching comedy circus she is so cheap in cc also so never like her
where as manish is a good anchor i saw him hosting many awards shows and tv shows 

the best thing is that most of Manish's comedy and one liners are extempore mean nonscripted, it comes naturally to him, and the way he delivers them is just awesome.. 👏