Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiyala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hope your MIL and father are doing well now... my best wishes for them...
loved the update 😊
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
An update. 

Thank you! 

Hope both your father and your mother in law are feeling better! And your life, a little but more settled. 

As for the update. 

Even though I suspected all along, to read it the way you portrayed it, broke my heart. 

Amrita's pain, anger, and anguish. The unspoken confirmation. 

And the story of khushi. 

Thank you! 
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome

he was right g8

but wht abt her world falling apart

someone is whole again n someone has shattered

9424976 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG. 
First off, I hope your family is doing better and well.
Second, what a lovely update! So the daughter is in fact Arnav's!! I really was just so confused as to whether it was or wasn't. And now it is. What a sick cruel joke for these two. Amrita, i feel for her. The poor women, will she still be able to keep Khushi? And Arnav, will he be selfish enought to take Khushi away from Amrita or will he allow her to be taken away? What will happen?! And just. wow. this was very emotional. And sad. And ughh OMG CRY.

citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish good health for your father and mom-in-law.
Every time you write about Khushi Gupta I cry and think how this man killed her. It is horrific to read what she had to go through and the end she met. She died unloved, only waiting for a loved child she never even got to hold. Does he deserve the child? Can he be the man and the father he needs to be, the man he was not for her biological mother? Does Amrita have to loose everything again? Waiting to read more. Edited by citi - 11 years ago
Annie12 thumbnail
wow what a suspenseful climax!! hope khushi wasnt dead though :(
jblueday thumbnail
what a twist! though all previous parts hinted that khushi is arshi's daughter i hoped it was not true. But she is! i hope arnav remembers what payal told him- khushi never want him to have their child.  i feel like he would return the child to amrita to give her all the happiness he is not capable of giving apart from money and pain.
very well written chapter you made me cry😭
update next part sooon
👏👏👏
Crazy_soul thumbnail
I'm crying after reading this.happy that arnav could meet his little khushi,but feeling really bad for khushi.
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly, Prayers and Best Wishes for your Dad & Mom In Law, for their continued recovery and good health going forward. Parents' and children's illnesses are always much harder to bear than one's own, and can imagine how tough the past few weeks must have been. Take care of family and yourself...

Was deeply moved & honored by your mention of my comments on 'Perfection'--frankly this is my favorite work on the forum, it has become such a large part of my life over the past 10 months. It has been a pleasure and a privilege to have been able to read a work as outstanding as 'Perfection'...

Coming to this update on 'A Girl Named Khushi'- What can I say about a story that has me conflicted on so many levels? You evoke the deepest pity for Arnav, who's really living some kind of cursed existence, emotionally bleeding from the sheer guilt and self hatred for what he did to Khushi.

But then I remember, that here was the man who did not come to seek Khushi and his child, till it was well and truly too late. Who took months on end, to resolve his rage over Garima being the 'other woman' in his parents' lives--all the while knowing that Khushi, who was pregnant with his child, was waiting for him at Lakshmi Nagar, alone and defenseless, courageously facing social stigma and oppression for a 'sin' which she saw as a proof of their love!!

I can't help but contrast the behavior to that of Pradeep Singh, who threw himself literally in Death's face, in the ultimately vain attempt to save his unborn child. That is the father of whom Little Khushi has grown up to 8, hearing about.

Amrita is the mother who brought up Little Khushi till now, teaching her to be a laughing, kind & free spirit, kissing her scrapes and cuts, listening to her non stop chatter, soothing her when she was sick, wiping her tears at some child like sorrow, however insignificant.

After all, genetics accounts for only part of who we are. Little Khushi is undoubtedly a living embodiment of the wonderful woman her birth mother was, but a good share of the credit for the enthralling child she's become, must go to the 'adoptive' parents Little Khushi has grown up with--Amrita in the flesh, Pradeep in spirit.

I guess now, what is important is not what is good or bad for Arnav, but rather what is good or bad for Little Khushi.

Very eager to see how you're going to take this story forward now. Which path will Arnav choose, and how will he go about finally redeeming himself--at least partially, for all the grave wrong he's done. Can hardly wait to read what comes next!!

Cheers...

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey hope your in laws are better now
totally understand why you werent here before after all it was an emergency situation for you
but now that you returned with this i never saw this coming
good lord this twist i would never have imagined but you made it possible
so amrita's own child had died and the doc thought that she wont be able to cope with that death hence they gave her khushi
so it turns out that little khushi is arnav and khushi daughter and her mother died giving birth to her
damn and double damn so he does have a daughter
but what about khushi the little girl had known amrita as her mother so what will happen when she is told that her mother aint her mother and uncle is her father
all of it doesnt matter what matters is the welfare of the little girl
but i must say what amrita said and did to arnie was so right
and this should have been done a long time ago then perhaps his wife would be still with him
so what now that the truth is out