Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

A chapter well worth the wait, I read with tears in my eyes, a lump in my throat and an ache in my heart that will not go away... Khushi is his daughter but the pain Amrita feels and will feel is unimaginable... Somewhere deep down I had hoped Khushi herself would still be alive but you have justified why she is not. ... I look forward to reading more and how little Khushi is going to deal with all of this, where does Arnav fit into her life at this point, sometimes the truth can be more hurtful than the lie itself .. I am glad to hear your loved ones are doing better..

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great update, NM. Thank you for giving us an update and letting us know why you had not been updating.
I'm really glad your father and mother-in-law are both on the mend. It must have been a very worrying time for you and the rest of your family. We wish both of them a speedy and complete recovery.

As for Perfection, I may not have been a very vocal supporter but believe me, one of the main reasons for coming to IF inspite of the horrible nastiness going on there is for your updates on Perfection. I am and have been one of its most devoted followers!! 😃Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First my best wishes to your MIL and father. Hope they get well soon.

Now coming to the update. To me it really doesn't matter that Amrita is not Khushi's mother. She has more right over Khushi than anybody else in this world, even more than her biological mother at this point of time. It would be injustice to even think of snatching Khushi from Amrita which is right now the only cause for her living.

Secondly even Khushi didn't want her child to go back to Arnav that's the only reason she didn't give the address. I don't know why she did it, is it whether she didn't want to give a part of her to Arnav and wouldn't mind the bas***d tag on her child or she knew he wouldn't accept her child. What ever be the case she didn't want her child to go back to her father, so no I don't feel Arnav has any right over the little Khushi, not after what he has done to her mother and not because it was Khushi's last wish.

Third but not the least Khushi wasn't Arnav's wife, so biologically he might be the father but legally I don't think he has any right.

This story reminded me of a true case in crime patrol 'a hindu father raising a muslim child in lucknow' where court gave the custody of the child to the single parent who brought him up, when the biological parents claimed for the child's custody in court. It was an exceptionally beautiful case.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. this was expected.. still it felt so emotional..
TheThoughtCrime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never ask writers to update, maybe I should write you, so that you know how much I look forward to reading your work.

I'm happy that Khushi is Arnav's flesh and blood, but I'm devastated for the two women in the story. 😭
StripePurple thumbnail
So the secret is out. ASR has a daughter. & I have absolutely no idea how I feel about it. It is so utterly strange that Amrita inadvertently named her girl after her real, forgotten mother, thus starting this whole chain of events. So maybe it was always meant to be this way? I have no idea. & I certainly have no opinion I can agree with fully, no sides I can choose. That's the beauty of this story.       

Sorry to hear about your family. Hope they are better now. Wish both a speedy recovery.

Oh I forgot to say how much I loved Amrita slapping Arnav for what he did. I dearly hope it shook up his stubborn nuthead a bit. Edited by merit - 11 years ago
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I knew arnav would never be wrong about little khushi being his daughter.. The only thing im not too happy about at all is khushi being dead.. So what will happen now???
Are you going to make amrita and arnav get together.. Because i doubt amrita will still let little khushi go... Nor will arnav.. Please dont let them be together.. Make it that khushi is still alive.. Even though i know the doctor saw her dead...
Please have arshi together.. If not then remember it is your story...
srujie thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 4
i thought it couldnt get any more heart-rending after the last chapter.
but you've proven me wrong. i hope we get a look inside arnav's head.
i want to know what he's going through.. after putting khushi through so much hell.
as callous as it sounds i agree with payal. arnav hasnt suffered enough.
and poor amrita..
meradil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg poor amrita. Damn asr.
ssafdar thumbnail
Poor Amrita 😭

was really glad that Amrita stood up to ASR.

I hope that ASR takes Amrita position in Khushi's life and won't try to take her away.