Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
oh my god what a heart wrenching update dear...arnav is completely broken...my heart goes out to him,,...i wanted redemption soo bad but when it hurts so much to see arnav sooo hurt and broken but mind blowing update dear...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
segad thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitzy

πŸ‘

an excellent comment my friend! too good!

Yes you are absolutely right in justifying character growth or the lack of it in Khushi. I guess her actions are being driven on the disbelief that Arnav after having made all the promises in the world decided to just walk away so easily. Khushi has never spoken up for herself when she has been in pain (not referring to the starting of the serial when she used to break free).. she has always thought about her rebelling would hurt the people around her.. but this time, it is all about herself.. she is hurt, nobody else's happiness is in line. She is the one in the doldrums and it is her who has decided enough is enough.

all during the 6 month marriage, she has not seen a consistent Arnav. He knew she risked her life to save him, yet the day after he threw Shyam out of the house, he ended up yelling at her and holding her responsible for his sister's state. she has been swinging like a yo yo with alternate bursts of hot and cold blowing from Arnav. Would it be wrong to say, she thinks she has misjudged him too? Maybe... maybe not... but end of the line, it is all about misunderstandings and jumping the gun.. Khushi was upset but not mad at Arnav (in this story) till the time she thought Arnav had taken off his ring thereby ending all plausible relations with her. a huge misconception.. Would things have been different had that event not happened. Maybe... maybe not..

Khushi being in the la la land, i think she prefers living in denial (as do most of the characters in the serial πŸ€’) 

thanks again for sharing your thoughts. I aim to work towards her character growth too as the story progresses.

cheers! πŸ˜Š

it's the weekend.. so I am gonna add to your comment πŸ˜ƒ

Yes he kicked Shyam out and then yelled at her.  But did he not come back and regret it.  Was his reaction really difficult to understand?  Was it out of character for him?  Lash out and then regret.

Take a guy, confront him with a cheating BIL, pregnant nincompoop sister, ditzy flame.  Add to that a hasty wedding to said ditzy flame for a guy who doesn't believe in marriage. Add to that a kidnap drama for a month.  Include several attempts on his life and his wife's life.  Come home to a drama of accusations and counter accusations with no proof provided by the ditz of a wife. 

Is it really too far fetched to expect that the guy will say, it is all because of you.  If only I hadn't met you?  Isn't that really all that he said? he believed her when it mattered.  When kicking Shyam out without proof.  Why make a mountain out of a molehill when said mole has already repented for the molehill?πŸ˜†

Is her anger justified on him standing her up at the altar?  Absolutely.  No questions asked.  

To answer your question of did she misjudge him, has she really proved herself to be a good judge of character that we should lend credence to her judgement of others?

As far as the ring incident is concerned, did she not do exactly what she accuses him of?  Jump to conclusions without letting the other side have a word in?  In the Garima issue, that is exactly what Arnav did.  jumped to conclusion after hearing from one side.  So is this pot calling the kettle black?  

Regarding your statement that now it is about her happiness and hence she is upset.  I understand her anger at him. I do not condone his behaviour. But if she expects better from him, she has to deliver better too.  Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.  what has she learnt from her history, their history and how has she applied it in her behaviour at this point in her life?  
That to me is the million dollar question.
Edited by segad - 11 years ago
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww!! jus too good... anjali advice to arnav was awsum.. arnav asks aakash to come bak... 
ss2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you outdo yourself in each chapter.
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow you have done me again with this chapter
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ipkkndfanforeva

I wondered where u disappeared!

And i soo expected this comment!

And i bet u would have writen a longer one, but too many scenes to cover i guess!πŸ˜‰

Aww, Well I am back...πŸ˜ƒ lol 
Hhaha, Really? you mean a not-so long senseless comment?  πŸ˜† lol  
You are right...+ abhi tak my motormouth choti pe hai na...😳 lol  
Edited by A.Hajnal - 11 years ago
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Agony of loosing ur love . Pity Arnav for that . People don't realize the importance of a person in their life some times until they loose them. Till know Arnav's anger and ego preceded over his heart but as he realized his mistakes  he will do everything to prove and move himself worthy of her love again. 
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God, again Arnav...seeing him like this breaks my hearth...thats why I never want him to do any mistake...Thank GOD in IPKKND he married Khushi and "Kantoon ki saza Pholoon ko nahi de" nahi toh I would have died...or booked a India's ticket and killed that Stopwa with my bare hands and then packed her in a suitcase and bring her here for Ma Ramlaal...😈 LOL

Again, Love this Anjali, she really is a sister Arnav deserves to have...to be loved by her sister as much he loves her... She is wise, and know how to use words to make her chotey understand what's needed to done...Arnav have always considered his DI his mother figure, and she have always behaved like his spoiled daughter and not like a mother...So I love this Anjali...even though I still don't know if she is meeting Mr.Snakewa or not...But still she cares about Arnav so I don't have any problem with her...

She was able to make Arnav understand that he shouldn't give up just now...so Arnav beta Dakhee khane ke liye tayar hojaye...πŸ˜› lol

Ah, Khushi...you know what her biggest problem is? That she feels gulity after everytime when she says something to Arnav that she should, but the moment she feels the guilt all her "Self-respect" and ego goes Ghaas charne... lol

Loved Arnav-Akash brother's love...even NK's...Haha...Awww, trust NK Mere Bhai to make everyone around him laugh...πŸ€—

Ma Lady, an other Fab-awesome Part...Loved it even thought Can't wait for this track to finished...and can't wait for the next part...Now,there is no need to say that your are doing a great job, Is there? πŸ‘

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As much as I hate Arnav's actions it does break my heart to read about him like that...loved the update!! Thanks for the PM!!
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the way the story is turning out. Arnav has to really feel how much he has hurt her. And this is the Anjali we wanted to see in the serial. One who really behaves like a older sister rather than throwing tantrums for her own needs.