Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: meradil

OMG you are simply amazing!!!! this is by far one of the best FFs and you make it that much better by regularly updating!
Thanks for all the hard work you put into updating... you definitely spend a lot of time on your updates (with both a hindi and english version), they are relatively long and regularly updated... it all shows
and you deserve all accolades you get!!

Congrats!!  πŸ‘

😳 awww thanks so much dear for your lovely words! I'm glad you like it so far.. the action is just getting started now, I hope you hang around till the end.

cheers! πŸ˜Š
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire_amy

Wow a damn gud update
Loved it
Jst d kind I wntd 2 see
Sugar n spice : fire nd ice

A big thnx fr updatng it soon
I gt a smile on my face wen I chckd my pm box
Plz updt nxt prt soon 2
Again a thnx
Nd yep u write brilliantly

thank you thank you! πŸ˜Š
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: N.Mussarrat

He needs character growth. He still thinks she'll take him back just like that. He needs to grow up. But you're planning on it, aren't you? I can tell because of the way you planned out your entire story. A good writer gets an urge, plans it out to cover the loopholes and then writes it. I can tell you've done that. *I might be wrong*

character growth hmmm... yes he does.. he needs to realise that the world doesn't revolve only around him. He needs to think about how other people feel as well.. yes I'm planning it out.. it can't be too abrupt.. I mean him falling in love was gradual right? so will his character change be too..

I pray to God you aren't wrong πŸ˜›
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy_stardust

That was what I mean my REDEMPTION! Did you see our KKG in action? No, then read this scene and you will see the fire and pain in her eyes. Way to go Khushi! The way she said what does it matter if I forgive you or not?! Can your conscience forgive yourself? Ooo! πŸ˜² Greatwa responseπŸ‘

And, what can I say about the elevator sceneπŸ˜†, it was pure ASR style 🀣
Bas, glad Khushi gave all what was burning inside her to him even thought Arnav must've felt like a thousand needle pricking his heart *hayyee* You know, I kinda expected him to get angry too (eg when he said YOU to Payal) but he didn't so phew!

Hey fairy!
yes that is what REDEMPTION means πŸ˜Š I'm glad you liked it this much.. no he didn't get a chance to shout at her.. he was too stunned to react.. like I've said before too.. he can take on an angry Khushi but he's just lost when he sees her landing calm blows.. Ah, ASR ka style hi hai nirala πŸ˜†

cheers!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chap 14 scene 2
nice part...
Arnav is getting some reality checks...
now he will realize his hurting words...
cont soon dear...
beyonddarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice conversation b/w khushi &arnav
he deserved this fatkar par end mein behare ko solid confusion main dal diya ki will he able to forgive himself... u portray emotions very beautifully πŸ‘πŸΌ
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am Back...πŸ˜ƒ lol

Ok...

Chapter 13 Scene 2

Khushi's POV:- I have never thought that someday I will read her POV and not smile...The feeling of sadness and loneliness that her words had...like she was somehow disconnected with her existence...and they only time she was herself when she thought about him...and maybe that is why she was not herself all the time...(I am not making sense, Am I?)

But though, that made me speechless...Wow...πŸ‘

CHAPTER 13 Scene 3

"Gupta Singh Raizada" Awww...But you know what dude? She is only a "Gupta" now, and its all your doing...πŸ˜’ 

I was constantly thinking who he will meet first? Payal or Garima? because meeting Khushi is quite not possible as Ma Lady, we all are in a lil bit cruel mood for ASR...πŸ˜‰ lol 

After reading this --> "Woo theek hai ab. Behosh hain," Garima whispers back, touched by his concern...I laughed so much...🀣 yaar how selfish human beings are nahi? He was so worried about his Khushi and Garima is thinking that he was there for her husband...πŸ˜† even If he knew it was her father who was in ICU he would have still worried for Khushi...how she is feeling...we are selfish creature indeed, be it for ourselves or the people we love...

"Mujhe kisi ne kuch bataya kyun nahin?" he suddenly shouts...Aww, ASR...(Am I they only one who was going crazy during reading this? I mean, I was confused, Should I feel sympathy or do all serves-you-right-dude...or laugh because, that was funny, as ASR being ASR, didn't hear who the hell was in ICU but sitting there he was feeling self-pity and saying "Damnit" here and there...πŸ˜† lol)

Ma Lady, that was cruel stopping that...Are you doing your home-work already as you have to write about Mr.Snakewa in near future? 😲 lol 

Chapter 14

Hhahah, OH God, Arnav is crazy when it comes to Khushi...🀣
First he was all..."Okey, she is fine...she is fine..." and then "why is she fine when I was TOLD she wasn't?" and then Payla's entry..."You!" and The ASR was Back... And when he realized, it was he who misunderstood, he Laughs woh bhi Khushi ke samne...Ah, ASR..ASR...πŸ˜’ lol 

Ch14 Sc2:-

I knew he will do something like this to make sure she hears what he has to tell her...he is ASR after all...😈 lol

But This Chapter was a sad one...Glad that Khushi showed him that she had enough with all this...She won't take all the crap from now on...be it from him or anyone else...he can't break her and then come back thinking everything will be ok...I was all "Gooo Khushi" till I read how hurt he was...God why does this happens to me? I was all "Okey, now he crossed his limts, I am All team Khushi from now on" and the moment I read about how much he is hurting, I am team Arnav again, actually I am team ASR, who is never un-fair, who Never stops usig his brain, who is logical...and then Arnav's trust on his stupid Dadi,Jiju and etc and always ruins everything...why he can't be ASR when any of these stupid snakes that he feeds, comes and tells him lies and ruins his life? God...!!!! 

Ma Lady all of these part were Fab-awesome as always...Had so much fun reading them after a long time...I can't wait for this Track to finished for 2 reasons...1st, I am never fair with Khushi in tracks like these as I feel for ASR more then her...2nd Hhaha...I have to see Mr.Snakewa's Barbadi...😈 You know how much I am in HATE with him, even thinking about he Barbadi makes me go crazy from excitement...πŸ€ͺ LOL 

ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

I am Back...πŸ˜ƒ lol

Ok...

Chapter 13 Scene 2

Khushi's POV:- I have never thought that someday I will read her POV and not smile...The feeling of sadness and loneliness that her words had...like she was somehow disconnected with her existence...and they only time she was herself when she thought about him...and maybe that is why she was not herself all the time...(I am not making sense, Am I?)

But though, that made me speechless...Wow...πŸ‘

CHAPTER 13 Scene 3

"Gupta Singh Raizada" Awww...But you know what dude? She is only a "Gupta" now, and its all your doing...πŸ˜’ 

I was constantly thinking who he will meet first? Payal or Garima? because meeting Khushi is quite not possible as Ma Lady, we all are in a lil bit cruel mood for ASR...πŸ˜‰ lol 

After reading this --> "Woo theek hai ab. Behosh hain," Garima whispers back, touched by his concern...I laughed so much...🀣 yaar how selfish human beings are nahi? He was so worried about his Khushi and Garima is thinking that he was there for her husband...πŸ˜† even If he knew it was her father who was in ICU he would have still worried for Khushi...how she is feeling...we are selfish creature indeed, be it for ourselves or the people we love...

"Mujhe kisi ne kuch bataya kyun nahin?" he suddenly shouts...Aww, ASR...(Am I they only one who was going crazy during reading this? I mean, I was confused, Should I feel sympathy or do all serves-you-right-dude...or laugh because, that was funny, as ASR being ASR, didn't hear who the hell was in ICU but sitting there he was feeling self-pity and saying "Damnit" here and there...πŸ˜† lol)

Ma Lady, that was cruel stopping that...Are you doing your home-work already as you have to write about Mr.Snakewa in near future? 😲 lol 

Chapter 14

Hhahah, OH God, Arnav is crazy when it comes to Khushi...🀣
First he was all..."Okey, she is fine...she is fine..." and then "why is she fine when I was TOLD she wasn't?" and then Payla's entry..."You!" and The ASR was Back... And when he realized, it was he who misunderstood, he Laughs woh bhi Khushi ke samne...Ah, ASR..ASR...πŸ˜’ lol 

Ch14 Sc2:-

I knew he will do something like this to make sure she hears what he has to tell her...he is ASR after all...😈 lol

But This Chapter was a sad one...Glad that Khushi showed him that she had enough with all this...She won't take all the crap from now on...be it from him or anyone else...he can't break her and then come back thinking everything will be ok...I was all "Gooo Khushi" till I read how hurt he was...God why does this happens to me? I was all "Okey, now he crossed his limts, I am All team Khushi from now on" and the moment I read about how much he is hurting, I am team Arnav again, actually I am team ASR, who is never un-fair, who Never stops usig his brain, who is logical...and then Arnav's trust on his stupid Dadi,Jiju and etc and always ruins everything...why he can't be ASR when any of these stupid snakes that he feeds, comes and tells him lies and ruins his life? God...!!!! 

Ma Lady all of these part were Fab-awesome as always...Had so much fun reading them after a long time...I can't wait for this Track to finished for 2 reasons...1st, I am never fair with Khushi in tracks like these as I feel for ASR more then her...2nd Hhaha...I have to see Mr.Snakewa's Barbadi...😈 You know how much I am in HATE with him, even thinking about he Barbadi makes me go crazy from excitement...πŸ€ͺ LOL 

I wondered where u disappeared!

And i soo expected this comment!

And i bet u would have writen a longer one, but too many scenes to cover i guess!πŸ˜‰
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Now the Actual serial title suits ur story alot Mohabbat door na jaane de, Nafrat pass na aane de!!!!!! Poor souls are in complicated situation!
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ramanchi !!!! is not the word...

Woman you said ki update late hoga ...par tum toh, date shaani, day hi skipwa kar gayee 😑 ...
...ye sahi hai boss, pehle addict kar do phir itna julamm !!!!

You know you can't even think of neglecting this FF, dont you ?

Hello stalkers ...sab aa jao yahan ...group meeting !!!! Is writer ki toh ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Yeah ...waiting ...what else !!!!

* wondering should I go and sleep or watch some movie or watch purana IPK *

******ok ok eating my words now ****** 

Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago