Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharma.shivani thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful Sujatha...your command on language and your expressions are to die for. I had my daughter when i was doing my internship and in canada it is for 2yrs, so had to take a break in between ...but i wouldn't want it any other way. 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssktlk

awesome! And loved the part where Nidhi says, how can i kill my child to go save others. What kind of doc would that make me? Brilliant. That sums it all.👏

Thanks Sanya...and yes, what sense does it make to qualify to become a dootor and save the world...when you are killing your own child to achieve that!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.shivani

Beautiful Sujatha...your command on language and your expressions are to die for. I had my daughter when i was doing my internship and in canada it is for 2yrs, so had to take a break in between ...but i wouldn't want it any other way. 

I went back to do my PG when my daughter was 8 months old...and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world either 😊
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

nice os sujata ji,and loved all the chapters,you mentioned nidhi's decession in a right way.

Thanks Alka!
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really loved your OS Sujatha..Just want to see Ashu Nidhi open up to each other,share their views,resolve any issue jointly...you described it so beautifully...Nidhi's realization,how did DB comfort her...how did her dormant motherhood  awaken..how did Ashu support  her...simply superb...kash hum ea serial me dekh pate...sigh

Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roza_DU

I really loved your OS Sujatha..Just want to see Ashu Nidhi open up to each other,share their views,resolve any issue jointly...you described it so beautifully...Nidhi's realization,how did DB comfort her...how did her dormant motherhood  awaken..how did Ashu support  her...simply superb...kash hum ea serial me dekh pate...sigh

Thank you Roza!
karajekar thumbnail

when you will updating further

me waiting for the update

sonali