Frequent Posters

TheFatWriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fanbalh

It was so touchinng dear...
was a very apt one...
must say u r a fabulous writer...
will be eagerly be waiting to get more frm u...
and thanks fir d pm dear :)

Hi,
Thanks so much...for following the ff, liking it and even commenting part-wise. I so enjoyed reading them.
Am a bit busy right now, but will surely try to write at the earliest...

πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheFatWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: daggarwal14

So nice yr.. Wonderf story.. Last prt is very emotional... Thanx yr for a fabulous ff..hope u write another ff...

Hi,
Thanks so much...for following the ff, liking it and even commenting. Glad you liked it so much. And your comments mean so much to me.
Am a bit busy right now, but will surely try to write something at the earliest... 
πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheFatWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutshell

Just amazing. Thanks for giving us this wonderful, emotional, witty, enjoyable FF. You are truly a fab writer. Will look forward to more of your writings :)

God Bless!

My dear nutshell, thanks for breaking out of your shell and commenting!!! Loved reading this...will treasure it kane. Mmuuaah to you and the little one who was the hero. You both rock! πŸ‘
TheFatWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayaBALH

ossum yaar di till today i was a silent reader but at last comment marna hi pada...ur writing is ossum yaar plz continue ur writing waiting for ur next ff πŸ˜Š n πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 4 u😊😊😊😊

Hi,
Thanks for that. Aapne apna silence thod kar comment kiya...bada accha laga!!!

πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheFatWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal30

Oh dear, that was such a fantastic end..wld definitely miss it. After office my only entertainent or rather I shld say the refreshers were the FF's. You don believe I've re-read the parts umpteen times as I cherished every moment of it. One humble request, please do come up with some more write ups, an yes from your end will put a huge πŸ˜ƒ.

Thank youπŸ€—

Hi,
That's so nice of you!! If my FF was of some help...in destressing you, its a huge compliment. Thanks so much...for following the ff, liking it and even commenting part-wise. I so enjoyed reading them.
Am a bit busy right now, but will surely try to write at the earliest...hope that put a smile on your face...

πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheFatWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

awesum .mindblowing superb y u have ended it aarti it was a pleasure to read it
keep writing wud luv to read it moreπŸ˜ƒ

Oh you are so sweet...thanks for the love!! Feels so gud to have readers who take time to not just comment but add such cute icons and pics. Means a lot!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheFatWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkjali

Sacchi muchhi update bohat accha tha... End so soon thora aur continue karna tha naa..? Koi baat nahi.. Coming to this update just loved the opening of ur ff after the leap. P&P bonding is just inbreakable and that was the most lovely think in ur ff... From the first update to this last update u just rocked dear.. U justified the name of ur ff to the fullest, it was started on peehu and ended on peehu... Mindblowing.. Ur writing skills r just superb... Will wait for ur come back..

Hi,
You are one person I need to say a BIIIG THANKS to!! You were so sweet with your comments..very generous indeed. After each part you took the time to write...cant thank you enough. The comments were so detailed and nice to read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. And I love how you have mentioned this...that I started and ened this ff with Peehu...nice of you to hv noticed it.
Am a bit busy right now...will surely try to write something soon
πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheFatWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adi.patel0512

Ms.fatwriter again requesting waiting for more ff of u and awesum ms.fatwriter lol

Ms. LOL, cho chweeth of you!!! Will surely write something as soon as i get some time. Thanks dearie!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheFatWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Hiii ..That was an awesome update dear ..LOved the ending that was very emotional and cute ending ...You have written very clearly and very well ..Hats off ...

Hi,
A big thanks to you!!! It was so good to read your comemnts after each part. Very fulfilling...to have readers like you. Thanks for taking the time to read, like and give such an encouraging feedback. I loved reading them.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheFatWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

beautiful ending

all parts r good but end is awesome
waiting for more FF and OS

Hi,
Thanks so much for following the ff and commenting...means so much. Sorry I didnt acknowledge each time...
Actually even i loved the ending :P...
abhi thoda busy hu but will try to write at the earliest...
πŸ‘πŸΌ