Users

Frequent Posters

fanbalh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was so touchinng dear...
was a very apt one...
must say u r a fabulous writer...
will be eagerly be waiting to get more frm u...
and thanks fir d pm dear :)
deepa1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So nice yr.. Wonderf story.. Last prt is very emotional... Thanx yr for a fabulous ff..hope u write another ff...
nutshell thumbnail
Just amazing. Thanks for giving us this wonderful, emotional, witty, enjoyable FF. You are truly a fab writer. Will look forward to more of your writings :)

God Bless!

rayaBALH thumbnail
ossum yaar di till today i was a silent reader but at last comment marna hi pada...ur writing is ossum yaar plz continue ur writing waiting for ur next ff πŸ˜Š n πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 4 u😊😊😊😊
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh dear, that was such a fantastic end..wld definitely miss it. After office my only entertainent or rather I shld say the refreshers were the FF's. You don believe I've re-read the parts umpteen times as I cherished every moment of it. One humble request, please do come up with some more write ups, an yes from your end will put a huge πŸ˜ƒ.

Thank youπŸ€—
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum .mindblowing superb y u have ended it aarti it was a pleasure to read it
keep writing wud luv to read it moreπŸ˜ƒ
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sacchi muchhi update bohat accha tha... End so soon thora aur continue karna tha naa..? Koi baat nahi.. Coming to this update just loved the opening of ur ff after the leap. P&P bonding is just inbreakable and that was the most lovely think in ur ff... From the first update to this last update u just rocked dear.. U justified the name of ur ff to the fullest, it was started on peehu and ended on peehu... Mindblowing.. Ur writing skills r just superb... Will wait for ur come back.. Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii ..That was an awesome update dear ..LOved the ending that was very emotional and cute ending ...You have written very clearly and very well ..Hats off ...
Aditi.yadav0512 thumbnail
AwesumEdited by Aditi.yadav0512 - 11 years ago
Adi.patel0512 thumbnail
Ms.fatwriter again requesting waiting for more ff of u and awesum ms.fatwriter lol