Frequent Posters

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
its the same dargah as was in Geeet where they use to tie the knotsss
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

I agree...it looks like he's in a dargah..lot of pain and grimness in his expression..not at all like the happy go lucky character of Armaan and Raghu..thats what is so exciting..the character looks so diff ..even the look by the lil glimpse we got..I always wanted him to play a character like that..with many complexities and shades of grey! Looks like he has bagged a very meaty role..

I for one am glad that he got this role. We already know that he can play the carefree romantic types perfectly well due to his portrayal of Armaan and Raghu. We have already seen him play as a villain as a rapist in Kasauti Zindagi Ki. So to see play this heartbroken character who is just immersed in pain and grief is a nice break. He is experimenting with himself and widening out his scopes.

Now I just simply wish that we had a little more glimpse of what the actual storyline is about. 😊
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dis guy is surely a masterpiece of GOD
his intense gaze is sumthing 2 watch out 4
now i just cant wait 4 his promo
damn!ab mujhe neend nahi ayegi ye pic dekhne k baad dats ksg effect lol
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MG.Creations

I for one am glad that he got this role. We already know that he can play the carefree romantic types perfectly well due to his portrayal of Armaan and Raghu. We have already seen him play as a villain as a rapist in Kasauti Zindagi Ki. So to see play this heartbroken character who is just immersed in pain and grief is a nice break. He is experimenting with himself and widening out his scopes.

Now I just simply wish that we had a little more glimpse of what the actual storyline is about. 😊

Hmmm but i always believed that Karan is very capable of doing any role..even as Armaan we saw many shades of his character..not just the happy, romantic side..He is equally good at depicting pain and anger...but this role looks different coz it looks like a very matured character..some1 whose been through a lot..can't say much at this point but Kran is surely gonna be a TRP grosser with this one! BTW which scene is that in ur siggie box with Arnav and Khushi..?? I mean which date?
asmaanixx thumbnail

Hmmm but i always believed that Karan is very capable of doing any role..even as Armaan we saw many shades of his character..not just the happy, romantic side..He is equally good at depicting pain and anger...but this role looks different coz it looks like a very matured character..some1 whose been through a lot..can't say much at this point but Kran is surely gonna be a TRP grosser with this one! BTW which scene is that in ur siggie box with Arnav and Khushi..?? I mean which date?

That is true and I have no doubts in his capabilities. He is one of the finest actors that the Telly Industry has got. And as for his character as Armaan... yes he has displayed different shades with that character with perfection. But the first thought that comes to mind is the romantic, carefree, chirpy, happy, go-lucky guy. That's exactly what it is! The reason why this character is so different from Armaan is that he insinuates a persona of maturity and experience.

That is definitely true! I just wish that I had Zee Tv on my cable or for at least as a preview. But hey, I have Zee Cinema for preview right now and they air promos for shows on Zee TV from time to time. Maybe I'll be in luck and get to see him! 😳

The ArHi scene was aired just yesterday! 😃 September 21st 2012.
MistyDawn thumbnail

That is true and I have no doubts in his capabilities. He is one of the finest actors that the Telly Industry has got. And as for his character as Armaan... yes he has displayed different shades with that character with perfection. But the first thought that comes to mind is the romantic, carefree, chirpy, happy, go-lucky guy. That's exactly what it is! The reason why this character is so different from Armaan is that he insinuates a persona of maturity and experience.

That is definitely true! I just wish that I had Zee Tv on my cable or for at least as a preview. But hey, I have Zee Cinema for preview right now and they air promos for shows on Zee TV from time to time. Maybe I'll be in luck and get to see him! 😳

The ArHi scene was aired just yesterday! 😃 September 21st 2012.

Good for you :)) I will have to wait for youtube to upload the scene..and yeah I agree..Armaan was flambouyant..this character looks so sombre and matured..man of few words..with the subtle and hairstyle..he looks like a typical muslim guy..but its more the expressions that got me so excited..he looks like a tough guy, vulnerable..but ''tough'' I wanted to see him in a macho role like that..not the cute lover buy he's played so far..veryyy excited! 😃 Oh and ArHi look hot in that avi 😉 lemme go check 21 september 😆
asmaanixx thumbnail

Good for you :)) I will have to wait for youtube to upload the scene..and yeah I agree..Armaan was flambouyant..this character looks so sombre and matured..man of few words..with the subtle and hairstyle..he looks like a typical muslim guy..but its more the expressions that got me so excited..he looks like a tough guy, vulnerable..but ''tough'' I wanted to see him in a macho role like that..not the cute lover buy he's played so far..veryyy excited! 😃 Oh and ArHi look hot in that avi 😉 lemme go check 21 september 😆

Same here! I'm actually really looking forward to how he speaks in Urdu. It's such a beautiful language! Every single word pronounced is like a divine poetry.

I just can't wait till the show gets aired now! 😃

Hehe, yes they do. 😉 ArHi are just killers. Their every movement, every expression simply takes the life out of me!

Check out the dailymotion links. YouTube has been banning all the IPKKND episodes lately for a reason that makes absolutely no sense at all!
MistyDawn thumbnail

Same here! I'm actually really looking forward to how he speaks in Urdu. It's such a beautiful language! Every single word pronounced is like a divine poetry.

I just can't wait till the show gets aired now! 😃

Hehe, yes they do. 😉 ArHi are just killers. Their every movement, every expression simply takes the life out of me!

Check out the dailymotion links. YouTube has been banning all the IPKKND episodes lately for a reason that makes absolutely no sense at all!

I dont watch IPKKND but I loved Barun's acting in all the scenes I saw so far..Sanaya is good but Barun's character is ''sexy'' 😉 That scene is superhottt and the song rabba ve is so beautiful..for that moment..Barun looks hot 😳 I was just imagining Karan in his place..lol wasnt he offered the role before Barun? but that dsnt take away any credit from Barun..he's doing great as Arnav !!  Ya me too..wana see how he plays a Muslim character..with the stubble, long hair, kurta pyajama and speaking in Urdu..can't get better,eh?
asmaanixx thumbnail

I dont watch IPKKND but I loved Barun's acting in all the scenes I saw so far..Sanaya is good but Barun's character is ''sexy'' 😉 That scene is superhottt and the song rabba ve is so beautiful..for that moment..Barun looks hot 😳 I was just imagining Karan in his place..lol wasnt he offered the role before Barun? but that dsnt take away any credit from Barun..he's doing great as Arnav !!  Ya me too..wana see how he plays a Muslim character..with the stubble, long hair, kurta pyajama and speaking in Urdu..can't get better,eh?

Barun is simply amazing! His acting abilities are on a level that no body can compare to! That scene IS just afalgheaealihkk!!!! [:>] Barun IS hot! 😳 Loll! At this point, I just can't imagine anyone else play the role of Arnav other than Barun. 😆😳 Yup! He was, but I'm not really sure as to why he didn't get it. 🤔 Barun has put a LOT of dedication in towards his character! I remember an interview of SaRun's where they were mentioning how they both might not be fit for their characters for they were being portrayed displaying such extreme emotions. And that was during the time when Khushi was working for Arnav at his office.

I can just imagine
Karan walking down a crowd of people wearing a black kurta pajama, with a white rumaal covering his head and a checkered scarf on his neck.

Oohhh! I'm getting an idea for an OS! 😃
Oooh, looking forward to Karan's new show.

Thanks for creating this thread. Easier to access all info at one place.