_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone 

I Just went across Google this Morning to Know the Meaning of DABH leads Names , they are quite Intresting 😛 , I felt their names are some what and somewhere coincided to their Characters Names and their Nature ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜›

Deepika Singh -- Deepika -- Means -- Light , Knowledge seeker

Deepika Means
----------
. You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
. You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
. People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.

. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

. You are influential and persuasive. You tend to have a lot of power over people.
. Generally, you use your powers for good. You excel at solving other people's problems.
. Occasionally, you do get a little selfish and persuade people to do things that are only in your interest.

. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
. You have a lot of enthusiasm, 

. You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.
. You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip.
. People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.

. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. 
. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. 
. You have the classic "Type A" personality.

-------------

â­ïļ  Deepika Has Many of this Qualities , Shez Not intrested in Gossipng , Dedicated to her Work , strive for Perfection , she even uesd to throw her Mobile in Makeup room she that she could concentrate on her work and Give Perfect Emotion Play for  Sandhya. She has Many of the qualities that were releated to her Name ðŸ˜Š

Anas Rashid
-- Anas Means " Love " Rashid  Means the One Who guides u Righly

Anas Rashid Means -- A Right Love Guider , An Immense Love Sharer When Saying about  Suraj - He is an Immense Light Sharer 

Deepika Singh
-- Deepika Means Light While Saying about Sandhya -- She is Baati of Show DAB 

As Suraj Sandhya , Anas deepika were also Matured ,They dont do Show Off for Unnecessary stuff , They speak From their Heart , They behave with Maturity ..

I felt the Meaning of their Names are somewhat releated and also got the same Meaning as their Characters(not including SS Marital Releation) ..

After Knowing all this Meanings of their Names I Got fascinated to - Anas Deepika  Suraj Sandhya .. AnIka N SurYa

now the thing that astonished me how on Earth StarPlus and PH Choosed a Girl who also got same meaning as her character. ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ģ How On Earth their Names also Got the same Meaning as their Charaters Names.  ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ģI Feel this is Jodi Made by Heaven (dont accuse me but i cant stop saying this word after knowing about their Name Meanings and their Healthy/Friendly Releation on Offscreen) 
ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜›

Meaning of their Characters

Suraj - Sun Who gives u , Shares u Light All the Day , He is the Power of Universe , There is Nothing in this World without Sun and his Solar his System , everything is Imbalanced without him and his solar System .

Sandhya - Dusk , Perfection 
People with this name tend to be very inspired, intuitive, and creative. Their aim is to improve the world and can be quite altruistic. They strive to see the "Big Picture" and achieve their dreams.  

Sandhya and Suraj they Together Make a day complete. Suraj waits for Sandhya to start his Day with actual Ray intensity and Wait for Sandhya to Set back rest . He cant start and Stop giving Rays to us without arrival of Sandhya in his Day 

If u ask me to tell the Meaning the Meaning of Suraj Sandhya , then there wont be an end to Express their Romantic and Love ,trust Respect Releation , The Feeling , Meaning could not Expressed in Words , bcoz they are Moment of Divine ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜Š ,  They are same , a Light without Source  . They Together Drive the Moment of Day Start  ðŸ˜Š, They  End and start our Day(sunrise and sunset) with their soul Unioins .

It is not we - Fans / PH / Who Named them as Soul mates , the Nature Named them as SoulMates ðŸ˜Š .

There soul Union Tells Every Releation between a Wife and husband.Their union Tells they are Natures secret and Natures admirable thing of Recreation ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜Š âĪïļ

waiting to know ur response ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ģ

PS:  sorry for using many colours  ðŸ˜ģ, i just used many colours coz every line has got meaning 😛 and it improves readability 😊 and makes u to notice every small element releated to them ðŸ˜Š

Edited by _srija_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
srija...thanks for sharing...very interesting...seems like the PH and SP did thorough research before naming the characters 😉 the name suraj and sandya suit Anas and Deepika so perfectly...

would like to know what santhosh means too 😆
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
_srija_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

srija...thanks for sharing...very interesting...seems like the PH and SP did thorough research before naming the characters 😉 the name suraj and sandya suits Anas and deepika so perfectly...

would like to know what santhosh means too 😆

😆 ðŸ˜†

Yeh Kya re ðŸ˜ē , Mai Sirf  Leads Names pe concentrate kiya , ðŸ˜† Yeh Naam there is Nothing more intense depth re 😆 ðŸ˜† Santhosh means , happy ðŸ˜Š
HalleNJ thumbnail
😆 srija I expected in depth analysis abt 'santhosh' ðŸ˜† but nevermind 😆 
haha...so Tamil, Hindi or Sanskrit (not sure abt other languages), Santhosh means happy...but isn't it a guy's name? why did they name Bhabo 'Santhosh'? to show that she is as strong as a man? 😆 I was curious, that's why asked you 😆

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good analysis of Names Srija n also interconnection of their real names with reel life characters..👏

@Niruba:- Do you wanna know the meaning of characters name or real life names of cast?
"Santosh" name can be used for both genders. It's really common name esp in elders in RAJ..😃

Santosh:- Satisfied.
Arun:- It's name of sun esp reddish color of sun in the morning.
Chhavi:- Persona, Image.
Vikram:- Victory.
Mohit:- Charming.
Meenakshi:- Fish-eyed.(Goddess name as well.)
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
coolmausam thumbnail
 Thanks for this Post Srija ðŸ˜Š
Suraj Sandhya .Yeah there names had intense meaning ðŸ˜Š
The Title Track Also Tells About their Intense love âĪïļ
yaar u got their Real Life Name Meanings Also , ðŸ‘

Yup their ambitions , Nature are also a bit releated with their screen names and screen images ðŸ˜› 

May be they are Poccessive of their characters thats the Reason their chemistry also working well with audience 😊 , Meanwhile their Characters are Strong besides. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
@ ami- thank you for the info...I didnt knw santosh can be used for both genders

and thanks for the meaning of the characters names...that's what I wanted to know 😉...not really interested in depth analysis of their real names except for Anas' 😛😆 and srija has done it beautifully 😉
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this awesome post Srija.👏 ðŸ‘ It seems like you researched a lot about the name Deepika and Anas before coming up with this post. Nice to know that the quality related with their names matches with their actual quality and kudos to the choice of StarPlus and PH for such a mesmerizing Jodi. 👏

I am thanking God for letting me view this awesome show and fabulous Jodi ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For all of your kind information, There are total 108 names of Sun God as per Hindu Mythology. . To know all the names kindly google out. 😆
AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharin g . Nice post. 👏 n love them 😊