Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

that longing in her eyes during the Tere ishq pe trance determines her silent voice that , "I am going to be th reason or help to be the reason to give you , your peace and sleep back. I promise. " 

so true, her eyes said it all, but our jungali shernai will not acept this fact come what may. She for the first time saw something human in this beast. and just that glance of human sweeped her off her feet, but as usual manegi nahi dheet kahikiπŸ˜†.

her eyes melted beyond her control and plight...and thats what frustrated and infuriated her more than RK's gesture..and the defense and attack of her moral police on her instincts came out through 

πŸ‘πŸ‘, what an analysis and break down of the scene, loved it

But the deepest scene today for me was Madhu's will to know what made such an innocent laughing boy into a granite stone  becomes the world's favourite commodity..you saw care , curiosity concern , shock , tear stricken expressions , and empathatic sadness from a woman who claims to loathe her husband...

and that is why today's episode can go in the history of Madhubala for igniting that very first spark of Love in the heart of Madhubala. And she accepts it or not, will she work towards bringing back that rishu locked deep down in teh depths of pain and despiar is yet to be seen.

Madhu ke dil mein ghanti baji, split second ke liye hi sahi baji 

Loved the post πŸ‘

the precap says everything..shes falling first..damn. but i hope she doesn't show it first..varna garbar ho jaayegi. πŸ˜† exactly that scene of her wanting to know and acknowledge..she cares about him..when he said ouch while having biscuits..she reacted to see what happened t him..cause she cares.she really does. πŸ˜ƒyes sahi mein madhu ke dil mein ghanti baji. πŸ˜†
Foucaults-qalam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 Your post is very densely worded, but ultimately rewarding. Well done.

As i posted on another thread today for RK at least, it ain't love yet. Love requires a person to go beyond self, to think  of things beyond one's own immediate needs and vendettas. RK is too broken as yet to feel anything akin to love. Obsession fuelled  by revenge, pride, bloody-mindedness, yes, but not love. He will have to grow as a person before he can even begin to understand love.

The aag ka darya, the ocean of fire, that Ghalib refers to is this, the break down of self, the melting off of ego. It requires a certain kind of spiritual awakening that perhaps  neither protagonist possesses at the moment.

RK, today, is nothing but a spoilt brat, although a brat with good instincts to recognise the innate goodness in Madhubala, despite the fact that her forthrightness pushes all the wrong buttons in him.

Madhubala, perhaps, is capable of love. We shall see.

Originally posted by: nfprincess5

Loved it seriously best epi til now.. Rishbala rocks.. Awesum!!!!

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ANJALI_SAMARIYA

amazng..n rocking epi rishbala jst love u muh

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: leverne

awesome epi...changing emotions...

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Lovely to see you Koyel.😊😊

Your posts is so beautiful as always. There is nothing more to add, you have expressed everything so beautifully.

All the best for your exam.

πŸ€—

Originally posted by: devikamd

Lovely analysis Koyel..

Awesome episode..in every possible way...
Am falling in love with this couple more and more everyday..!!

me too, πŸ€—

Originally posted by: anji64

koyel..πŸ€—

nice to see you here today, as it was a fantastic episode..we got the first hug and cute moments..

I am already in the dreamland😳

me too. πŸ˜³
for sure. πŸ‘

Originally posted by: silvananatori

nice post
Rishbala loved every scene, and the precap Madhu is already falling in love with RK.
Wednesday's episode was one of the best so far.
I look forward to the romance between Rishbala begin in earnest.
Perfect chemistry between the actors.

πŸ‘πŸΌ