The best episode till date.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Despite juggling so many things..today's episode was such that i was compelled to write down my thoughts..lets enjoy and dance and hymn in tune for the celebration of the first spark of love between Rishbaala. The best episode till date. TRPs deserve to shoot up in a huge range because of this episode today..it was brillaint in every single way.I don't know where to start.ohmygod. The precap was the best..so beautiful..The way  Madhu looks into him as he protectively carries her across the cruel , sold world finding hungry news in everything possible..you know that she has fallen..fallen beyond a permit that the hate for a "monster" would allow her...This was a LANDMARK in the past and future history of Rishbaala's tale..cause this episode changed the entire dynamics of feelings between them..From the subconscious aggression and attraction..you receive the first spark of love...Rk has began to care about her adverse to anything beyond his world..cause she unconsciously , sub consciously..and today , consciously became a prominent part of his world that makes him FEEL..and Madhu? The first defense in not trying to swallow the initial attempts of RK into completely breaking all her barriers of ego , anger and hurt to a shocked tear stricken face that wants to heal him..and the precap says everything...i repeat , EVERYTHING...Jiska dar tha , woh hi hua..RK cares, or has begun to , no doubt..but Madhu has been swept off...i just hope she does not let it show till RK comes clean to the boy inside him and lets Madhu become a balm in clotting the scar of Rishu called superstar RK...that longing in her eyes during the Tere ishq pe trance determines her silent voice that , "I am going to be th reason or help to be the reason to give you , your peace and sleep back. I promise. " 
let's start from the beginning. 
Madhu : I will convince myself that you're a monster till I die   , but I'll care nonetheless. πŸ˜†
She hates the fact that her heart may become septic but it never stops to re-bloom and soften for the very man who is responsible for tattering her heart and life...Tanzie used to say naa? "Dard bhi tum..dava bhi tum? " It always fits..he is the construction and destruction of her existence..and that haq was marked long before she ever realized...no wonder Bas haq hai EK mera suits the theme of "Katputli" and suits the theme of their tale and equation so well...Madhu's conscience and super ego could not tolerate her face softening when the Rishu inside him cracked and began wrapping a piece of cloth on her wound ...her eyes melted beyond her control and plight...and thats what frustrated and infuriated her more than RK's gesture..and the defense and attack of her moral police on her instincts came out through her  taunting his repentance..taunting his care seeping out from the broken boy inside him  who had been brought back to life by thinking of disappointing his father..mocking his attempts to relax her rationality and logic and sanity that labels him an animal despite her heart wanting to accept otherwise..and the old head s heart battle..the head scolds the heart through this scorn..but Heart has a body and a mind of its own...and fortunately or unfortunately..its stupid logic in the end , always wins...the proof for this was Rishbaala's first  hug..someone please make a thread on their first hug..like i said its a landmark episode.  :') The darkness leads her into the arms of a monster , cause she unconsciously seeks protection from RK's hidden light..btw..i heard people were dismayed with the "sab khatma hoke bhi" song..cummon yaar..the lyrics are beautiful...how the bridges burn down and yet though they turn their backs on tomorrow..they cannot forget their yesterdays..its very symbolic and fits them as well..😳

And as the flares of fire surround them it is ironic how RK being the god and instructor of the "aag kya dariya" madhu seeps into saves her from the very fire he is the master of...beautiful. πŸ‘ But the deepest scene today for me was Madhu's will to know what made such an innocent laughing boy into a granite stone  becomes the world's favourite commodity..you saw care , curiosity concern , shock , tear stricken expressions , and empathatic sadness from a woman who claims to loathe her husband...Today i really feel the episode was brilliant to an extent that my words could not do justice to today's episode..but i'll dedicate a song to them by shiny toy guns..its called seasons of love. 

Every question , every answer to...ever constant , ever changing you ..
is it the memory of the sun? or in time seeped in darkness...?
Where does it come from and where does it go? 
If i would thought of what i felt and didn't..would I still know? 
LOVE...LOVE..LOVE...
LOVE..LOVE..LOVE..LOVE...
LOVE..LOVE..LOVE..LOVEEE. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, welcome back Koyel...even if it's for a day πŸ€—
Have been missing your wolf and lamb updates πŸ˜³

Coming to this post...I'll just say one word: SPEECHLESS πŸ‘ Wow it was such brilliant writing :P Awesome job :P
Btw I absolutely loved this line
".Rk has began to care about her adverse to anything beyond his world"

I haven't seen the episode yet but I'm so excited today :P
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with every word of yours, hun! :)

Today's episode was the BEST episode so far. No dragging, just the right amount of everything. What i love the most about RishBala is that their romantic moments are never shot in a filmy way. The eye-locks are not dragged, they're of average length which is more realistic IMO.

Anyway, Vivian and DD's chemistry is getting better and better with every episode. The scene where RK puts his arm around Madhu, it was SO beautiful. I could stare at these two for literally, forever. They looked SO beautiful together
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that longing in her eyes during the Tere ishq pe trance determines her silent voice that , "I am going to be th reason or help to be the reason to give you , your peace and sleep back. I promise. " 

so true, her eyes said it all, but our jungali shernai will not acept this fact come what may. She for the first time saw something human in this beast. and just that glance of human sweeped her off her feet, but as usual manegi nahi dheet kahikiπŸ˜†.

her eyes melted beyond her control and plight...and thats what frustrated and infuriated her more than RK's gesture..and the defense and attack of her moral police on her instincts came out through 

πŸ‘πŸ‘, what an analysis and break down of the scene, loved it

But the deepest scene today for me was Madhu's will to know what made such an innocent laughing boy into a granite stone  becomes the world's favourite commodity..you saw care , curiosity concern , shock , tear stricken expressions , and empathatic sadness from a woman who claims to loathe her husband...

and that is why today's episode can go in the history of Madhubala for igniting that very first spark of Love in the heart of Madhubala. And she accepts it or not, will she work towards bringing back that rishu locked deep down in teh depths of pain and despiar is yet to be seen.

Madhu ke dil mein ghanti baji, split second ke liye hi sahi baji 

Loved the post πŸ‘

Loved it seriously best epi til now.. Rishbala rocks.. Awesum!!!!
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazng..n rocking epi rishbala jst love u muh
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome epi...changing emotions...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely to see you Koyel.😊😊

Your posts is so beautiful as always. There is nothing more to add, you have expressed everything so beautifully.

All the best for your exam.

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely analysis Koyel..

Awesome episode..in every possible way...
Am falling in love with this couple more and more everyday..!!

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
koyel..πŸ€—

nice to see you here today, as it was a fantastic episode..we got the first hug and cute moments..

I am already in the dreamland😳