Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
OS like these, makes me hope for a mature separation..! β€οΈ =/ i would rather see THIS than a bunch of mad RM people giving cold shoulder to Khushi after marriage and all saas bahu crap.. =/

Beautiful, simply beautiful piece of work..! <33
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i'm literally crying😭😭😭
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful. Loved Arnav's dialogues, especially when he mentioned about naming thier first child 😭 
Shoe12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oooh cold! I don't know if I agree with Arnav though..."no man shall be punished for the sins of their fathers" etc but also I don't think I'd be able to do it if I were in his place. sure momentarily maybe you wouldn't be able to handle it, but to forever cut someone you love out of your life...I don't know if many people would have it in them to do that...okay now I'm just thinking out loud πŸ˜›

but heres an interesting (and fitting) quote from one of my favourite hindi movies of all time
"mare huon ke saath zinda raho aur jo zinda hain unhain...unhain maar do"
(live on with the memory of the dead and let the living die) said mockingly of course for a somewhat similar situation.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
M i late?...i feel so.. I loved it to bits and pieces..i was actually missing your deep emotional writing 
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Greatt work yar..this is wht v call PERFECTION.
Absolutely amazing.. Mind numbing..shockingly loveable...
Thumbs up..hatts offf
Keeep the spirit uppp:-)
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have beautifully etched the pain and dilemma,The reason he is freeing her is because he loved her...yes this should and ought to be the sole reason..love you for it..
blck234 thumbnail
No don't do that Khushi. You can think about urself for once. Lovely story, but thank God she didn't really leave in the show. 
preetihere thumbnail
Oh my! That was sad and the reason they split was so unselfish from Arnav - not some vague unreasonable anger! Beautiful πŸ‘πŸΌ
poolovesarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
M super late i know :( but you made me cry...like a child :( this was epic :))