-madhvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
a very well written os..
loved it
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Because I love you, Khushi Kumari Gupta. Because that love will never stop and because you don't deserve its curse. So please," he pressed his hands together in prayer as the first tears began to roll down his cheeks. "Please Khushi. Go."

"If you're up there and listening, I don't mind that you didn't think I was the right woman for your son. But please," she clasped her hands and closed her eyes, ignoring the looks of a passing woman startled by Khushi's wedding finery. "Please ask God to make it so that he doesn't have to suffer any more. I'm sorry that to the end I brought him nothing but pain, but please. I will leave him so don't let any more anguish come into his life."

Both want the same thing for each other but not together. Sigh, the tragedies of love.

Edited by AllSmiles86 - 11 years ago
tahseenghori thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow... that made me teary... I love the fact that he is asking her to leave because he loves her so much that he doesn't want to make her choose rather than just hating her because she is Garima's daughter... And that confession is to die for... Loved it!
darkninja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think ive forgotten how to breathe
i swear if this comes true you're gonna have have a mob after you with sacks of rotten vegetables 😆

rafa this was one sad, awesome, beautiful and intense OS and i loved very part of it and your song choice made me almost cry and im not mushy person that is an acheivement for you good job 👏😆
segad thumbnail
I am bawling right now.  I hate you for writing such stuff.  incredibly painful to read. can't imagine what it must be to write it.
you have a talent for bringing emotions to light
😭
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was beautiful and excruciatingly painful.Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
bebo2050 thumbnail
That was brilliant , u worte it really well though its a sad endiing i liked it . i 
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was too good...

the flow the emotions...

evrything...

just loved it...
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Whoa rafa..didn't know you write this kind of stuff..emotional to the core... Great work..but does khushi have to be so self sacrificing..