Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what did you do? go into the CVs mind???? this is exactly how they'll show arnav making his decision, and this will definitely be his excuse...  
sherlockthor thumbnail
very realistic OS! even if  arnav does marry khushi then later they will have problems  :( :( so i know its heart breaking but if arnav does not forgive garima before marriage , then i hope the marriage doesn't happen at all!!😭
very good OS!!! please write more!!!thnx for PM!
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
omg...that was beautiful...the story and your style of writing...truly in awe...

the scene was so poignant...intense...emotional...feel so bad for both of them...they are caught in a web not of their own making but equally binding due to the connections to their loved ones and themselves...

loved the way they were doing this because they loved each other not otherwise...

yet being an arhi fan, i sincerely hope it doesnt come to this...i hope their love will overcome not sacrifice itself...they need each other to get over this turmoil...if they ever can...
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this was nice but i am really worried dat der is a good chance of this happening in the serial😭... the way u have expressed the emotions is just brilliant
Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Nice job! Very well-written!!
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the PM

sad OS

This OS made me cry, Dadi is so cunning

Arnav and Khushi is so self sacrificing

can't continue, at a loss for words
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was beautiiffuull! So very beautiful! 

The emotions, the turmoil, the love! Aaahhh this was heaven!! Loved it ! 
Loveed how khushi thought she just HAD TO HAD TO talk to him.

Loved how arnav didnt amt to force anything on her againn!

I thought by the end of it, it'l be a happy ending but *sigh* guess not! But the prayer in the end is what completed it.

The prayer that even if she wasnt going to be with him, she wished him to be happy! Happy without her! I loved it!!

You should write more OS's! Not that i need to tell you but just saying! 😆
Chandnii2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow...this is just..Have no words for it yaar! it;s too beautiful!! Loved it!
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woah. I dont want this to happen.EVER. But somewhere I know that Arnav wont be angry at her. Why would he be? She's as innocent as him in this, maybe more. But there's pain ahead for them. I just hope not something like this. But you rock girl! Such a nice flow of word you have! Do write more OS's and some happy ones too plz! :-P
EimenEnchanted thumbnail
Aw :(
Beautifully written !