Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yusra8 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
a comment worthy update it was so long and so good real good update hats off to you for giving such touching update i totally fell in love with viren he without even saying adopted manvi and be her legal guardian i knew it that in the serial there are only two intelligent people and that are viren and manvi same goes for you viren is intelligent and smart and loving and caring
what i loved was virat kay reactions you showed him panicke and the way he was pacifing manvi was too cute the tum hi ho sequence
both sisters putting eachothers photo was awsom yushna
#behnaloverocks
i hate their mother she is so evil and bad just because of her jeevika slapped manvi even i was shocked was not expecting that at all the dialogues were good i just loved jeeman
dont know agay kia hoga so please update faster
love your story alot
πŸ‘πŸΌ
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update ...PC is really evil she is trying every little thing to get manvi ...
viren adopting manvi and the jeeman scenes were soo awesome ...
and virmam scenes alwayzz special ... πŸ˜ƒ
update next part sooon
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update jeevika slap manvi
and viren made legal adopation document
to adopted manvi because PC couldn't
harm them update soon and u r other story
also
rinish thumbnail
wow yush dee it was superb
this mother twist is good its just like birth mother / behna mom its cool. viren is so genuine and virats so caring adoption thing was great now manvi is legally virens and jeevikas girl i liked it very much. too good update soon w8ng for ds leap :)
rinish thumbnail
wow yush dee it was superb
this mother twist is good its just like birth mother / behna mom its cool. viren is so genuine and virats so caring adoption thing was great now manvi is legally virens and jeevikas girl i liked it very much. too good update soon w8ng for ds leap and jeevika slapping manvi it hurts
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update..! Like maanvi...Waiting fir the unxpected!
lujeyn9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx 4 pm
😊
pankhbee thumbnail
interesting so interrsting in this whole forum no one has showed jeeman more adoranle dn u have shown us it completely posseses me and i just say wow.. i just wish to have a behan like jeevika she treats mannu as still the little one . i loved every scene that pc is a cunning fox ewwwuu how can she be our pures jeemans mother. i pity virika they love manvi to much and mannu is right that its all vironikas right but virika are also right she is their first beti good yar the adoption thing actually is a nice move and virat talking to mavira was sweet but the slap in the end was like omg mannu sy zada dard jeevika ko howa hoga i just love this ff you need to update lots of love <3
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
jivika slapped maanvi
plz cont soon
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
jeevika slap manvi
and viren made legal adopation document
to adopted manvi because PC couldn't