DANCE BAN
TAAREY ROMANCE
SWAYAM PORTRAYAL😡

I SECOND YOU AAISH..CVS PLS😡😡
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: binuja

Firstly when shakthi left,I guess all ur creativity also left with her...nd then remaining was some charm from swaron,and that also left alongwith snehas exit...
i agree with u after kriya exit cvs loss creativity, the perfection they used to have before and after sharon exit, d3 is not d3 any more. itz really boring to watch d3 now. i really cant understand what r they doing, everything seems to be so messed up. as sharon is not there my expectation for RD was very low and even with low expectation i m disappointed, seroiusly cvs need to think about the track. i can understand after krisha itz very hard to maintain charm and standard of d3 but they seriously need to do something.
And for ur kind information...showing some idiotic scenes with the boys roaming around AREN'T
FUNNY!! v infact feel PITY on them for acting like that!! if u showed Neil and Vicky doing those,v can accept it as they were portrayed like that only since the beginning...but what abt swayam, amar and all??
And abt swayam...it wud be bttr if I won't say anything...bcoz it is his character u r destroying the most and it's only bcoz of him I m watching this show even nw...strange!!!

seriously this boys masti is not at all finny any more and specially in dance baned track, itz now like over dose. but seeing at first promo of dance baned( which i liked the most) i think this track is re-written becoz of sharon exit, but cvs this seems to very week u have to think about it.
i just hope cvs find sharon asap becoz her absence is clearly visible in every track. but uptil u find sharon plz do something about track.

Edited by swayamsharon - 11 years ago
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We Need TaaRey Romance ! 
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omigosh! They are R-E-P-E-A-T-I-N-G the KR scenes..!
I mean they noe dat NO ONE can replace KR! Then why the heck are they trying to do so?!
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kesha1234

I mean they noe dat NO ONE can replace KR! Then why the heck are they trying to do so?!

phir se kaun sa KR scene repeat kiya???
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Before, even the title track of D3 used to have the element of 'dance' in it. But now, all it has is 'drama'. 

CVs, you guys are seriously pathetic and hell bent on making us point out your faults. 
And your biggest fault is the show in itself. 

Hope to see your downfall soon! =)
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquilia_Aditi

Before, even the title track of D3 used to have the element of 'dance' in it. But now, all it has is 'drama'.

CVs, you guys are seriously pathetic and hell bent on making us point out your faults.
And your biggest fault is the show in itself.

Hope to see your downfall soon! =)

I second u Aditi fr d dance element thingy... Cv's gav real lost it!!
Wonder.. Wht makes palki write such sick story.. I evn wonder.. Is she d same palki who hs given us d old d3??????
I mean ho kya gya h usko.. Cnt she c wht fans want...
Heartless creature!!
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kesha1234

coz they still need kriyaansh as their support...i really feel sad for the new couple fans...nothing new...all old scenes...

DISGUSTING MAN ...DNT U DARE TO RUIN KRIYAANSH CV'S
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well i dnt give any so called care abt any old couple except fr TanHa..
so il say i really dnt care whether u copy paste scenes or nt..
Firstly i use to care coz i really felt bad bt nw..aftr so mch of things happening..i really dnt cre..
well luckly u dint COPY PASTED ANY SCENE ON TR..so m glad..
would live to see mre of their cute nok jhok.

wat m hating d mst is d way u r showing swayam..fr GODz sake..stop destroying hs character..

please
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

Well i dnt give any so called care abt any old couple except fr TanHa..
so il say i really dnt care whether u copy paste scenes or nt..
Firstly i use to care coz i really felt bad bt nw..aftr so mch of things happening..i really dnt cre..
well luckly u dint COPY PASTED ANY SCENE ON TR..so m glad..
would live to see mre of their cute nok jhok.

wat m hating d mst is d way u r showing swayam..fr GODz sake..stop destroying hs character..

please

agreed
i dnt care anymore about copy n paste scenes b/c this is romantic indian tv...all are copies of romantic bollywood movies...so there are gonna be scenes taht are similar
im glad copy n paste didnt happen wit tr on rose day
i really want more taarey scenes...there are not enough

and biggest part why are they ruining swayam's character they need to stop