Todays episode was moving at a snails pace 
Boys were good 
Swayam was cute 
But other than that not impressed 
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
this is not frustration but actually a request to all cvs:
 WE SWARONIANS ARE READY TO WAIT FOR THE NEW SHARON...BUT PLS NO LOVE TRIANGLE!!!

PLS CVS...U PPL R REALLY GETTING ON OUR NERVES...v dnt mind any new entry...but pls dont find any new entry as swayams love...
already snehas exit and top of that as an icing on the cake u want to ruin swayams character too???

IF SWAYAMS CHARCTER IS BEING BUTCHERED EVEN SLIGHTLY...THEN I DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF D3...I M SURE EVEN SHANTANUS ACTING OR DANCING CHARM IS SO NOT GONNA WORK THEN!!!

and rest all r fine...taani is finally given a strong role...but when vl u show her also dancing in the show?

NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohh god pehle kriyaansh scene copy karte the ab AR ki tune palki kuch new try karo plz kajen ki tune to mat chorao wo mere liye boht special hain unki koi bhi cheez apne fav. couple pe use mat karo kuch naya karo pata nhn palki ko sab ko hurt karne mein kya maza ata hai aj kal kriyaansh k scenes n songs chode tohamare AR pe aa gayi humari feelings ki kabhi to kadar kar lo apne fav. taarey k liye kuch aur socho hamare fav. ko chod do plz palki
Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

I wonder y ppl do it.. N yep I know.. Thrs no use bt y to instigate a fandom.. Palki neva cease to hurt us !

well that's what u call palki...our shouts are always gonna be equal to a kids call...n so it rlly rlly is gonna have no effect on any of them...let them be with their lost common sense...
Beautiful_King thumbnail

Its jus to chidaofy us.. O rathr to taunt us !

god ppl can stoop that down????? i don't believe them and moreover they even have stupid senses to think that these stupidities will matter us an inch and pinch...nah never...grown senseless on these super sensible activities...may god beg them brains off...
Beautiful_King thumbnail

I wonder evry person understand d fact abt kriya's truth bt palki.. She's ignorin it.. Dun knw y..
N yes ua right.. Jus her name wud do big wonders fr d3...!
Evry1 knows it!
Shakti mohan n sneha kapoor.. I miss u both a tonn.. U r d divas of d3.. No one cn tk ur place eva!

darl..cum on she's all the way fetching it and above all being oblivious all out of the fact that if rey will know kria's truth thn how do u expect rey to love taani and after all that's where she gets killed na...it's talk of her fav. couple how can she not be sooo freakin' sensible...and abt wonders...haha!!! just the names of these two diva's is enought to shake it all for them turning them downside up 😉...i u know what i mean...
Beautiful_King thumbnail

Originally posted by: pujan_luv_kreya

hey don't be confused. wo khud apna mazak banake hame entertain kar rahe hai.

agar hum such main khush hai toh hum appriciation thread pe jayenge na ki frustration thread pe aayenge. even hum iss taraf bhatkenge bhi nahi.

but jinhe proove karne ki zaroorat hoti hai ki they are happy wo actualy humse zyada frustrate and scared hote hai.

so tack a chillpill...😊

without a dubiety thn these ppl are nonetheless insane...they think they can turn my head hot and me red out of anger or some stupid jealousy or any kinda frustration...oh no no no cuz i have a bigger rustration named D3 out in front of which these people are nothing...god help them...
ashkaa thumbnail
Please show more of Taarey.I want Taani to be the rose queen.Taani looked very beautiful today.But why didnt Rey notice her.Please show more romantic scenes of Taarey apart from nok jhok
.....pujan..... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaansh4ever1

ohh god pehle kriyaansh scene copy karte the ab AR ki tune palki kuch new try karo plz kajen ki tune to mat chorao wo mere liye boht special hain unki koi bhi cheez apne fav. couple pe use mat karo kuch naya karo pata nhn palki ko sab ko hurt karne mein kya maza ata hai aj kal kriyaansh k scenes n songs chode tohamare AR pe aa gayi humari feelings ki kabhi to kadar kar lo apne fav. taarey k liye kuch aur socho hamare fav. ko chod do plz palki

oye r u serious? she used ar tune on her t*****? wth i don't know what to do? i'm just freak out. i think she lost her mind. she need rest. palki mam why r u so much interested in creat haters? bas bhi karo yaar, aapne bahot zyaada hi hurt kar liya hai. ab na aisa lagata hai jaise aapko na hume hurt kare bina khana hazam hi nahi hota hoga. hai na? 😡

u know what i think u only prooved that the t***** is just a copycater. nothing eles.

i think when there was kria in the d3 there were reality and originality with ur creativity.

and now no kria, no reality, no originality & no creativity tooo...

when kria was there it was d3 called dil dosti dance...

now kria is not there it is t3 called u know what very well...

and plz copy karna bandh karo... warna show ka naam update ho jayega...

new name is c3 called copycater copycater copycater...😆

want kriyansh back asap...

i know u will fullfill our wish very soon...

it's just a thought nothing eles...