Frequent Posters

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
gn sd tc!!lets c!! i like it!! will ask others 2!!😳 happy ganesh chaturthi!!😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/if-i-would-have-been-insecure-gurmeet-would-not-have-reached-where-he-today-debina-bonnerjee

🤣

OMFG these fans are crazy they told GC to divorce his wife cause she's a witch and doing jaadu tona on him.    ðŸ¤£ 🤣 🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/if-i-would-have-been-insecure-gurmeet-would-not-have-reached-where-he-today-debina-bonnerjee

🤣

OMFG these fans are crazy they told GC to divorce his wife cause she's a witch and doing jaadu tona on him.    ðŸ¤£ 🤣 🤣

😲😲😲😲
oh hell! i feel bad for his wife. she is already weird and if she reads this she is going to choke him saying his phanks are crazy. this is too much like seriously, i think he should really tell this phanks to stop saying this kind of stuff and he is a married man and he loves his wife otherwise this crazy phanks will curse her till the end.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Banu

Those psychos aren't fans and GC need to start getting restraining orders against them. Most importantly he needs a bodyguard for his wife cause one those stalkers can't tried and seriously harm her
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hey Banu

Those psychos aren't fans and GC need to start getting restraining orders against them. Most importantly he needs a bodyguard for his wife cause one those stalkers can't tried and seriously harm her

doz psychos r dd phans..dey r searching an eligible dulha 4 der 27 year old pwincess..n GC being da KING OF EXPRESSIONS z perfect 4 der pwincess..
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: darkcocoa_renu

doz psychos r dd phans..dey r searching an eligible dulha 4 der 27 year old pwincess..n GC being da KING OF EXPRESSIONS z perfect 4 der pwincess..

Arrey Renu subah subah kis pe bhadak rahi ho? 😆
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good morning all ðŸ¤—
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Hey Tanzie, after yesterday's hard work of spamming I finally became a Rockerz 😆
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo for becoming a rockerz ðŸ¥³ I want to be stunnerz... i hate this pink color but stunnerz is far away 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Congo for becoming a rockerz ðŸ¥³ I want to be stunnerz... i hate this pink color but stunnerz is far away 

I wish I can be a sizzlerz but tats far away Ouch But for now I am a Rockerz 😃 Will enjoy being one for the time being 😉 How did the wedding go? 😊