DeePad, Kim Sharma, Yuvi: Characters of Heroine?

Posted: 11 years ago

Exclusive: Is Kim, Deepika Padukone and Yuvraj Singh link up adopted in 'Heroine'?
Dailybhaskar.com | Sep 17, 2012, 20:45PM IST

Cricketer Yuvraj Singh's infamous link up with actress Deepika Padukone and Kim Sharma has been allegedly used as a reference point in Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine.

Sources inform, "In film 'Heroine' Randeep Hooda plays a famous cricketer who gets involved with Kareena the actress who is looking for certain fame to gain popularity in B town.

"The Heroine uses the cricketer to gain fame which is a piece of reference point from Yuvi - Kim's most controversial link up. Also, there are similarities in scenes which are inspired from Deepika Padukone's fragile relationship with Yuvi too, which got immense publicity for the actress then," added a source from B town.

Another source added, "In the film 'Heroine' who is going through a low turns opportunist and to grab eyeballs starts dating the batsman and when the player gets possessive and starts interfering in her career and life, she dumps him."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-exclusive-is-kim-deepika-padukone-and-yuvraaj-singh-link-up-adopted-in-heroine-3800682-NOR.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambogli

Exclusive: Is Kim, Deepika Padukone and Yuvraj Singh link up adopted in 'Heroine'?
Dailybhaskar.com | Sep 17, 2012, 20:45PM IST

Cricketer Yuvraj Singh's infamous link up with actress Deepika Padukone and Kim Sharma has been allegedly used as a reference point in Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine.

Sources inform, "In film 'Heroine' Randeep Hooda plays a famous cricketer who gets involved with Kareena the actress who is looking for certainfame to gain popularity in B town.

"The Heroine uses the cricketer to gain fame which is a piece of reference point from Yuvi - Kim's most controversial link up. Also, there are similarities in scenes which are inspired from Deepika Padukone's fragile relationship with Yuvi too, which got immense publicity for the actress then," added a source from B town.

Another source added, "In the film 'Heroine' who is going through a low turns opportunist and to grab eyeballs starts dating the batsman and when the player gets possessive and starts interfering in her career and life, she dumps him."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-exclusive-is-kim-deepika-padukone-and-yuvraaj-singh-link-up-adopted-in-heroine-3800682-NOR.html

definitely not kim! 

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat did DPad see in Yuvi...ughhh he has a puke worthy face 🤢

n ohh boy when he talks in English...all I hear is sum noises n giberish coming out of his mouth 😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God, heroine grabs only eyeballs , not something else of player .
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

n ohh boy when he talks in English...all I hear is sum noises n giberish coming out of his mouth 😆

something like "peeyuuking" ?

😆

they were perfect match as far as english was concerned!

abby_girl30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Thank God, heroine grabs only eyeballs , not something else of player .

hahhaaa dat just made my day 😆 😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please, don't say ds about him. Once i said same, i was insulted badly by some morons here.
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Do you think she was with him coz of attraction? Ofcouse not, it was just for the publicity. So was with Sidharth Mallya. 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
@Attractive...will I b gettin dose hate mssgs...has been long since the last one 😆

@Faberica...yea I know bt that guy had nuthin good...I mean I find Mallya atleast descent looking n ohh soo perfect is his brit accent...I just cant hate guys withBritish accnt 😳

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Please, don't say ds about him. Once i said same, i was insulted badly by some morons here.

really ?😲 ynha bhi yuvi fans hain ...where ?